Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Mini Moon~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

isnt she the best?
  Yesh
  erm, not really!!
View Results

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:31 am
Yeah, I think she's very cute. Bratty, but still very cute though. I kinda like the episode where she and Sailor Moon kinda 'trade bodies' as it where. I like Moon's first reaction to that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:05 am
Minni moon is awsome and cool! and chibi  

YoukaiKoneko

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:07 am
Reiko Elric
Yeah, I think she's very cute. Bratty, but still very cute though. I kinda like the episode where she and Sailor Moon kinda 'trade bodies' as it where. I like Moon's first reaction to that.

I agree  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:08 am
Chibi Usa acts just like Usagi must have at her age, like mother like daughter after all...

Personally, I do think that Chibi Usa is a fairly decent character even if she wasn't portrayed that well in the anime.

Also, if you take into account what you learn in the manga.... I'd be a brat too if I was several hundred years old but looked to be all of nine or so at the most. Wouldn't you?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:26 am
I love Chibiusa! She's pink!! X3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:43 am
Oh yeah... I did forget that part.

Chibi has to be awesome. She wears pink and red? Who's bold enough to do that one normally??? ^_^;;

Also... she's just so kawaii and well....chibi!  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:19 pm
She makes a better villain than scout.

Besides, she's akind of a Godsilla Jr. Rip-off  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:20 am
Kelso
I do not like the way the anime portrayed Chibi-Usa. She's much more sweeter in the manga, and not as Mamoru obsessed. It's actually quite disgusting that she's "in love" with her father's past self.

It is wierd...i dont think they should change the characters personalities when they make an anime from a manga.

And i wish people wouldnt call her mini moon lol...sounds wierd. shes always been Sailor Chibi Moon/ Chibi-usa...

Grrrr to the dubbed version, its annoying. domokun  

Heavenly_Frozen

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:55 pm
There are times I feel like punching her in the face but over all she isn't a bad character to the story and she does grow up eventually... thank god. But seriously why doesn't she leave her mother alone! It's funny how they fight but honestly I don't know how I feel about her having the hots for her future dad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:15 pm
heart heart heart I don't think she is the bast character but I think she is cool. Her attacks a cute and cuddly which is kinda cool for someone her age. And the combined attacks with sailor moon are awsome. I also think that when she became that mini moon of the dark moon kingdom ((when she matured automatically for like 2 episodes)) I thought that she was the best ever!!! heart heart heart

Harajukuboy_14

passionatepurple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:15 pm
I HATE Chibi Usa... She is way too annoying... She may want some cheese to go with her whine... Sorry to all her fans... but I just want to STAB HER IN THE FACE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:44 am
I like her...shes obnoxious and cute, kind of like how most local girls between the ages of 8 and 12 are here...  

Melfina Clow

WatersOfBoyne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:45 pm
neotsukihime
Chibi has to be awesome. She wears pink and red? Who's bold enough to do that one normally??? ^_^;;

Haha... true ^-^;
She was a favorite character of mine for a year or so... I went through phases though when a bunch of them were my favorites. She's adorable and I love her character in the manga. I hate the dub name for her though. I know its just translated from her Japanese name but "Minimoon"?! Aye...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:04 pm
she's a little brat but she's still adorable . . . I HATED her when she first came into the show . . . I was like . . . wtf? She wants her dad . . . ummmmm?  

sakurachan61123

Majoanma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:13 pm
I wonder where did she get her pink hair from? hm..  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff