Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Mal needs emo friends. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor count (+1)
  +1
View Results

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:22 pm
Hello! Yeah I think that I've met a lot of friends off of this certain guild...at least there's no one hating on me here....
So what's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:26 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
Hello! Yeah I think that I've met a lot of friends off of this certain guild...at least there's no one hating on me here....
So what's up?

True that!

Actually--I haven't made ANY friends in this guild.

biggrin how are you person looking for friends?!?!

Drifting_Autumn

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:22 pm
Werewolf_Mal
mad bump. the world sucks today -_-
It does, it hot out and there nothing worthwhile.

I just wana sleep it away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:36 pm
Broken Heart Complex
Werewolf_Mal

It was actually mildy nice up here in Michigan... it's raining right now, so the temperature is in the 70's or something.
These last few days have been absolute murder though. I've been avoiding it, so I haven't been outside for extended amounts of time for the past 3 days.

Oh and yes, I'll accept any friend requests if anybody feels like talking to me or something.

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:53 pm
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
Werewolf_Mal

It was actually mildy nice up here in Michigan... it's raining right now, so the temperature is in the 70's or something.
These last few days have been absolute murder though. I've been avoiding it, so I haven't been outside for extended amounts of time for the past 3 days.

Oh and yes, I'll accept any friend requests if anybody feels like talking to me or something.

Rain is so pretty. I wish there was rain here. Now its cool i might have to go to the park and sit on the swing and play music just so i don't feel like a caged bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:07 pm
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
Werewolf_Mal

Rain is so pretty. I wish there was rain here. Now its cool i might have to go to the park and sit on the swing and play music just so i don't feel like a caged bird.

I wish I could go do that. My backyard is so nasty looking, there's no grass because my dogs dig so many holes.
I miss my swingset, we had to take it down because it wasn't safe anymore. Our slightly overweight neighbor kid was using it a few years ago and the chains snapped. I felt so bad... and yet it was hysterical.

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:11 pm
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
Werewolf_Mal

I wish I could go do that. My backyard is so nasty looking, there's no grass because my dogs dig so many holes.
I miss my swingset, we had to take it down because it wasn't safe anymore. Our slightly overweight neighbor kid was using it a few years ago and the chains snapped. I felt so bad... and yet it was hysterical.

Oh the park is a five block walk. I just got back. I love urban life. I walk to most places, to downtown and the hudge a** mall and the UNDERGROUND to go watch concerts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:14 pm
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
Werewolf_Mal

Oh the park is a five block walk. I just got back. I love urban life. I walk to most places, to downtown and the hudge a** mall and the UNDERGROUND to go watch concerts.

I live in the middle of freaking nowhere. The closest place by my house that's even slightly entertaining is the 7-11 about a mile away.
The guy that owns that hates me, though. No idea why... he just always glares at me.

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:20 pm
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)

I live in the middle of freaking nowhere. The closest place by my house that's even slightly entertaining is the 7-11 about a mile away.
The guy that owns that hates me, though. No idea why... he just always glares at me.

I live beside this place a truck stoip and the washrooms sell seven kinds of condoms. me and my friends fill them with water and throw them off fire escapes. So the people who own it think i'm a hooker or just a total slut.
I would die without my mall, concerthalls, thrift stores, and cafes, and icecream places!

I have a sev by my highschool (its downtown) the guy always glares at the kids, even though the worst thing we do is mix coffee and slurppe and then make him charge us the cheaper price.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:35 pm
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)

I live beside this place a truck stoip and the washrooms sell seven kinds of condoms. me and my friends fill them with water and throw them off fire escapes. So the people who own it think i'm a hooker or just a total slut.
I would die without my mall, concerthalls, thrift stores, and cafes, and icecream places!

I have a sev by my highschool (its downtown) the guy always glares at the kids, even though the worst thing we do is mix coffee and slurppe and then make him charge us the cheaper price.

Coffee and slurppies? I really need to try that.
The guy that owns the place would probably charge me double though... rolleyes

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:46 pm
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)

Dude it is, but you have to have more cold then hot or it gets all warm and yucky. Also you must always make sure the guy gets stuck with the pink straw because watching him suck outta a pink thing whilst trying to hide the fact he secretly loves it is fun.

Me and my friends are mall rats and like to mess around with stuff a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:15 pm
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)

Dude it is, but you have to have more cold then hot or it gets all warm and yucky. Also you must always make sure the guy gets stuck with the pink straw because watching him suck outta a pink thing whilst trying to hide the fact he secretly loves it is fun.

I always claim the blue straws. I can't stand that scoopy thing at the end, I usually rip it off.

My friends and I usually get into trouble when we go to the mall.
We started up a massive game of hackysack once, complete strangers started joining up and playing too. That was so great... then we got kicked out for running up the down escalators.

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:51 pm
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)
Broken Heart Complex
(secret love child)

I always claim the blue straws. I can't stand that scoopy thing at the end, I usually rip it off.

My friends and I usually get into trouble when we go to the mall.
We started up a massive game of hackysack once, complete strangers started joining up and playing too. That was so great... then we got kicked out for running up the down escalators.

We sit on the belt and put our legs on the other belt and hold on while we go down and up. Sometimes well cage people bewtween our legs, most of the time its people we don't know. We also redress the displays. The boys look hot in pink tube tops.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:40 pm
-sounds like a personal problem-
[ jay kay]
sure.

J00lian

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:54 pm
ill b ur friend!!!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games