Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:05 am
Serenede's chip only does 200+30 for each holy panel in play
Bass+ does 550+10 for each hole opened in play  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:52 pm
The chip I'm talking about is something not on original attack power.
Bassv3 +2 Atk+20s= 70+20+20= 110.
I once took out my friend who had 980. Bassv3 was able to knock him out wih all hits on my friends row. 110*9= 990.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

fortitudeoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:34 pm
Well off the top of my head I would say the Bass+ chip is but I am not entirely sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:24 pm
i think its bass from battle network four red sun  

Will_Raynard2391

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:26 pm
all together it does like 660  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 pm
Silenfoot
JusticeOne from BN5 is pretty potent. 280 damage from a direct hit and 140 to each surrounding panel. And is just me, or did anyone else notice that the fist looks like Duo's?

Now, that was not taking DarkChips into account. If you considered DarkChips, I'd have to say DrkRecov. The only thing is, I've never been able to pull off a ChargeShot in ChaosMeddy, so I don't know exactly what it's effects are. Could anyone tell me what it does besides healing 1000 points?

if you use the recov1000 without meddy soul, yes, it will heal you 1000 points, but then your health drains back down to 1, then you are screwed, so you better hope you win quick. not to be used lightly, and only as a last resort before finishing them off. twisted  

ichi-gahara

DarkGalaxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:10 pm
BassGS.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:53 am
Updated: Strongest chip I have seen that is independant of other chips , fullsynchro/souls/crosses/styles and environment is Mega Cannon from MegaMan Battle Network 6, 180 in raw power.  

Fiyun

ZenonX1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:47 am
in the 1st game:Bass because it hit EVERYTHING for 200 dmg
in all the other's muramasa has great potential to deal massive damage if your hurting badly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:39 am
Bass Anly in Full Synchro  

Reki.exe

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:56 am
In terms of just the number that's written on the chip, Lord of Chaos is probably the "best" at 500.

For damage after all the chip's effects are done, and chips that are ACTUALLY useful, I'd have to say NumberBall 3/NumberBall. If you've only used 1 Dark Chip ever, it'll start out at max power, doing 99 damage in 5 hits. If you add Full Synchro on to that, that's 990 damage right there, and in a code where there are some decent chips, at least in EXE 4 and 5.

For sheer combo ability, I'd say the Air Hockey chips from EXE 4. When used right, they'll destroy any opponent, in-game or netbattle, except Duo and Forte XX's Black Barrier.

For damage after all power-ups are applied, definitely Air Wheel 3 in the Japanese version of EXE 6. We all know that if you use a Wind element chip on grass, it'll double the damage. In the Japanese version, there's a glitch that if you use White Capsule on that chip attack, it'll do 4x damage, instead of just double. Using that glitch in combination with the fact that using Tornado on the Air Wheel chip gets eight more hits out of the Air Wheel... That's 12 hits of 50 damage, multiplied by 8 thanks to Full Synchro, and that's BEFORE power-ups. And you can do this multiple times. You do the math.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:56 pm
I say Gregar for the japanese version of BN6 it does 300 with the breath attack and the rocks do abut 100 for every hit that plus Atk plus chips and Double point = major Pwnage  

Blackzero254

AkatsukiZero

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:19 pm
Hmmm...Delta Ray Edge? (220dmg x 3)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:15 am
whats chaos lord?  

Eziikyal

XavierLight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:49 pm
Megaman Flux
whats chaos lord?
A Giga (correct me if I'm wrong) class chip in BN5: Double Team DS as well as being a hidden chip in both BN5 GBA games. In the GBA games, it's aquired from a Capcom event, much like Bass in BN1 or the Gospel Beath chips in BN2.

The strongest single hit chip I've seen in Bass+ in BN3: Blue. It deals 550 to the nearest enemy.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff