Rellik San
Alternatively, you could just see how things work out with your GF and play it straight (excuse the pun its unintentional). I mean, stay with her, because to be honest, finding out the person you love has done something with someone whilst your with them, its a million times worse to be dumped for someone else. I know from very recent experiance.

None of us know enough about your relationship to make a vallid call on what to do, and yolur asking us to judge on looks alone, I'm sorry but thats impossibe. This is something that unless your willing to divulge more information about your relationship, none of us can judge.

And I'm sorry for over riding everyones opinion, but I'm pulling rank here, (ok I have no rank yet) I'm older and probably alot wiser then alot of you. Sure, its ok, saying who does she love more, but if her GF is controlling and/manipulative, then whats to say the considerations of leaveing her aren't unfounded. Love is not the only factor in things like this. (I'm sorry, that sounds like I'm preaching, I'm just trying to impart a little wisdom in judgeing these situations, take it or leave it as you will.)

I totally agree with you. It depends on the relationship, and the possibility that a relationship with that guy could be a horrible mistake.

We can't really judge that well when we don't know anything about these people...