Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why can't we all just get along? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:31 am
Fighting is the spice of life though, and so long as it doesn't come down to calling each other petty names why we should stop. By fighting and arguing it helps the genre grow, as we start to push our ideals and force change. Otherwise the whole genre will just stagnate and no one here wants that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:07 am
To quote Zoidberg-

"Why always the fighting?"

-Isel-

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:20 pm
well.....i kind of like defending my emoism. today somebody said ''all emo is is kids cutting themselves'' i just went up to him and went ''******** you ''.not a lot but most don't expect it from me,i'm ''quiet''  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:58 pm
im-a-scientist!!!
i agree with you. i don't like arguing with people on what emo is. we can all have different opinions about it. we should just learn to agree on disagreeing. i'd rather worry about ignorant haters than some kid telling everyone what he/she thinks emo "truly" is.

>_< Almost the words out of my mouth!!! There are LOADs of different emos out there!!! Every emo is different!!!
I mean, I've retained my emo-goth label even though I listen to Teddy Geiger, sometimes actually look normal (gasp), and don't cut. Oh, but the kids at school still give me crap about cutting and (another gasp) having friends. stare  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Capt. Booty Shorts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:35 am
Zuluu
I too agree.
We should be working towards explaining to other people what Emo is about.. not eachother
3nodding I agree with you on that my friend  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:33 am
finding emotive
I only know one person who has ever said they hated emo and meant Emotive Hardcore.

I love you just for knowing what it is. heart heart heart

You are effing adored hardcore.  

SilverCities

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:46 pm
if we had "peace" then the world wouldnt be the world good and bad, happy and sad, peace and war. everything eqauls out everything  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games