Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Reincarnations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mankati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:37 pm
Yeah people are talking to me... I felt like the dreamcast, well I always have thse dreams that feel weird but I always have a weird/strange death and I walk up with an after feeling of them (don't know whether or not that these are pass lives but I walk up with a tingle where I fell on or was hurt) also i am not making it up I don't make up stories... my sister has those dreams too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:32 am
Alright Mankati, let me tell you my story....

I had a dream that it was in the 1970's and I was walking into a bank... (for what reason I still don't know, but before long it became quite clear that I was a hostage in a bank robbery. (the police outside the bank made it impossible for anyone to leave...) I paniced and couldn't stop whinning. (I acted very different then I normaly would. I can remember telling myself this wasn't right.) I couldn't help myself, and soon the robbers were done telling me to shut up. They told me to lay down on the ground and then stuck a gun to my back and shot me. (I can remember the feeling of the cold metal against my back through my blouse. I could feel as the bullet drove into my back and into my heart, I could feel my life slipping away.... the darkness getting darker untill I woke up in a cold sweat, on my stomach!)
I layed there trying to figure out who I was and what I was doing in bed... the whole time I had painful feeling under my left shoulderblade my muscles ached and everything around it was numb and tingly.

I have yet to make anything of the event, the dream was 7 years ago and I've given up trying to figure out what caused the pains I felt. One might say that hurt myself on a spring in the bed, but that means I would have to have rolled over before I woke up. One could also say that it could have been a past life- but I have not scientific evidence for it... a few years back I could remember the month and date and day of the week I could have gone out to newspapers and done research... but now I'll never know....

I have also had a dreams with dogs where they start gnawing on me and mauling me to pieces. I always wake up from muscle spasms where the dog was gnawing on me.
If you want to know if your dreams and pains are due to past lives- or something else, you're going to have to start putting pieces together.  

Naomi_Saotome

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:47 pm
i think i might have been a wolf and a cat at some point in a past life. and maybe a mouse cuz i squeak so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:23 am
past lives i think it's possible i think i may have been somekind of theif in my past life b/c i can pick pocket so well now and i don't know why i only take and then give back and i remember things from times i wouldn't know about..  

acana_marrionett

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:29 pm
acana_marrionett
past lives i think it's possible i think i may have been somekind of theif in my past life b/c i can pick pocket so well now and i don't know why i only take and then give back and i remember things from times i wouldn't know about..

How do you know it's a memory and not just imagination?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:17 pm
Oh, past lives are pretty nice to know. 3nodding I believe in reincarnation very strongly. I know at least 4 past lives of mine.  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Milendil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:09 pm
I belive in reincarnation. I know of at least one. In fact, most humans have had at least one past life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:22 pm
how can u tell if you've been recarnated  

xGothgirlx14

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:30 am
well, i'm not really sure. i mean, if we are not reancarnated, where do we go? i don't really worship anything. i'm more of an athiest. i mean, i believe there is some sort of god or gods, but i don't worship them. so i'm not sure what to believe. i think when you die, you have a choice to go wherever, stay as a ghost, or become reancarnated. however if you don't choose to become a ghost or reancarnated, what happens? do you go into a different life anyway? AAAARGH! this is confusing!!!!

but i do think my friend was a cat in her past life! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:52 am
I was my dad's little bro and my mom is my dad enemy in the past lives eek  

mikiseiya

kpelli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:17 pm
Hello,

I believe in past lives. They are different than dreams in that with dreams it is like looking at a tv. Reliving is when you see from the person perspectives. I had an experience (One of many) in which I was in a bedroom in a castle. The were lit candles on wrought iron candalabras. I was looking at a beautiful man and speaking to him. I looked at the bed and it had a wrouth iron headboard with manacles hanging from each side of the bed. i knew he liked it rough,but not with me.I knew I had power, because of him.I then was looking down at a paper, it was in a language I could not understand and the date was 1550 and had the word Orleans. I then left out of a back door of a building into an alleyway. I was pregnant and holding the hand of a little girl. I could see the cobblestones on the ground. To the right of me was a bridge and to the left was a staircase among the buildings. Everywhere, including on the ground piled up in carts and on the stairs, were dead bloated bodies, they had red p***y sores. When I left, I knew that I had too because of the man, somehow he died.

A member of my group mentioned a family called the Medici's. I searched and this is what I found (Now I never had world history so I knew nothing of this Family) I found out that Catherine de Medici was married to King Henry the II (although he was not the King at the time)About a year after he married, he began a lifetime affair with Diane de Poitiers.She was the #1 Mistress of King HenryII, who was the duc de Orleansat the time. She held the power of the throne through him.Also, A curious note would be that Queen Catherine met Nostradamus and kept him as confidant in occult matters after he predicted King Henry's Death in a tournament. I also found out that the plague was in France in 1546. Henry died in 1559 , during a tournament on July 1,1559,after suffering of pain on July 11, 1559, then Diana was banished by the queen and she died not long after and was buried by her "daughter"

Now get this, while he had 10 kids with Catherine, he also had at least 3 illegitimate kids by 3 different women. One by Fillippa Duci, who remained in a convent afterwords. Sources say she was closely guarded and watched through he pregnancy, however, rumors are that the child was the daughter of Henry and Diane.

This just my thoughts
Kpelli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:36 pm
I also believe in reincarnation. I have my own experiences with dreams too. I often go in my dreams to the hanging gardens of Babilonia, and I admire them, as if I knew the person who had made them. I have had these imags even since before knowing they ever existed, the day my sister showed me a drawing an archaeologist had made of them, I noticed they were just the same. In my dreams I help in designing Babilonian structures, I think one of my past lives was a Babilonian architect. I've had so much of these dreams, that one day I made a drawing (which I lost) of one of the structures, and after reading descriptions of the style of buildings in Babilonia, I realized my drawing was the exact same style.  

Stardust Thief

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:28 pm
I believe a little in reincarnations.When I was 3 my mom was told by someone to ask me "How was your past life?"and my mom asked me and i said "they used to lock me up in the closet."i have no idea what i was talking about..and they just told me this year..thats pretty much teh only thing on me.
and one time my cousin who has some kind of sixth sense was looking into my sisters eyes and she told my sister that she saw something dark in her eyes or something and when my sister went away she told me that she thinks that my sister is a reincarnation too.

Thats about all that i can think of right now..lol.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff