guy
  girl
  dunno
  poll whore!
View Results

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:41 pm
It is indeed a good theory, but I would think someone who's navi was rank 1 for so long wouldn't need/want any rare chips from you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:13 am
True but i havent heard any better ideas on who it is so im going with this one.....I see u changed ur Avi nova looks cool i really want that sword and u get it so easy haha  

CT_Unlimited1

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:49 am
I didn't get it easily, I made money to pay for the letter. sweatdrop
As for Serenade, not all Navis have operators, he could be a free navi or whatever you want to call it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:30 pm
He is and illusiooooooon. Everyone who ever gets to that part of the game just suddenly gets high from smoking some non-existing crack.  

Lord Douchington Esquire

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:04 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
I didn't get it easily, I made money to pay for the letter. sweatdrop
As for Serenade, not all Navis have operators, he could be a free navi or whatever you want to call it.

Mamarus wheelchair....-_- THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:26 pm
I didn't see anything on his wheel chair or Serenade. >_>  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

NitemareSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:12 pm
hes a guy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:10 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
I bet hes Mamorus Navi. Mamoru never revealed it, and I believe he DID say he had one in BN3.

Yes Serenade is Mamoru's NetNavi ^-^ and Serenade is a he XP He's the "King of the Undernet"  

Terra21

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:01 pm
Well "King of the undernet" is just a title. In "Shaman King" and that show with those mamodo guys or however you spell it, they're all trying to be "king". Also, he's not his navi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:15 am
Serende is net-opless.
If you've ever watched the Japanese epidsodes of Megaman Net Warrior.There is this one where Mamoru tells Lan that Bass/Forte deleted Mamoru's crappy normal navi because he was exploring the undernet through some comp link I forget what it was called.But when Bass deleted his navi the comp he used to put his navi into the undernet was destroyed...Im pretty sure the comp was used to control containers full of toxics and when it was destroyed, some collapsed and the containts broke open on him.That's why he has the illness that puts him in a wheelchair  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Shinsua
Serende is net-opless.
If you've ever watched the Japanese epidsodes of Megaman Net Warrior.There is this one where Mamoru tells Lan that Bass/Forte deleted Mamoru's crappy normal navi because he was exploring the undernet through some comp link I forget what it was called.But when Bass deleted his navi the comp he used to put his navi into the undernet was destroyed...Im pretty sure the comp was used to control containers full of toxics and when it was destroyed, some collapsed and the containts broke open on him.That's why he has the illness that puts him in a wheelchair

That's the anime. Remember that the anime is based loosely on the games. so you can't draw conclusions about the games from the cartoon. Mamoru's Navi IS Serenade. Mamoru is the UnderNet admin, and Serenade is the Rank 1 UnderNavi. You do the math. And Serenade WAS ORIGINALLY a girl. In the Japanese version, S is called the UnderQueen. I don't know why they changed it, but they did. And Mamoru's illness is a natural thing. It's the same heart disorder that killed Hub as a human. Like I said, the anime is based only loosely on the games, so don't expect 100% of the info to match. Don't expect even 50% of the info to match. I wouldn't be too surprised to find that only about 35% of the information matches up, especially in the later seasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:00 am
Uhm, in the Rockman Manga, they kept calling Serenade a 'she' at first... and then switched to 'he' and 'him'. O_O

In the game, I think they called it a he.

In the anime?... Screw it, I have no idea. O_O

....It's a he-she. biggrin *bricked*  

xXDivineRoseXx

fortitudeoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:13 pm
Definatly a guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:55 pm
Serenade is just a really pretty guy. ^^;;

Rumors of him being female most likely stem from a) his looking so girly (the hair and the raiment don't help xD), and b) the fact that for the first half of the issue of the manga Serenade appears in, they refer to him as a her. >.O I don't know if the rumors that he was ORIGINALLY a she are true or not. <.<

@Tsurubara:: *hides brick launcher* <.<;; About the manga:: I know! That was so weird. xP Of course, it's released chapter-by-chapter in Japan, so mebbe it was released before the game, and they didn't catch it until it was too late to change it? >.>

To the best of my knowledge, despite being the UnderNet administrator, Mamoru doesn't have a NetNavi - he's too sick to Netbattle. =(

However, Mamoru's father was responsible (or, one of the people responsible) for creating the UnderNet, and since Serenade rules the UnderNet (possibly created by Mamoru's father as well, but I don't know), it's not altogether strange that he has the same symbol. =)

General consensus is that Serenade operates alone.

Yeah, the anime, as spiffy as it's become, has little-to-no canon info in it. It gave Rockman to Netto at the start of the fifth grade (instead of waaaay back when he was little - somewhere in the first game, it mentions that they're old friends), it didn't even bring Shun in, Saito's been all but ignored, and it claimed PharoahMan and Forte were part of the same program, or something. (I didn't pay that much attention to the first series. =^^=) Poor Forte. =(

For info, always go to the games. =D  

Concerto

Friendly Friend

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out