Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Answer fast please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:51 pm
NICE  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:33 pm
sweatdrop  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:14 am
I had one HP left (thank you under sht) and I had 2 chips left sweatdrop while facing Nebula Grey. I used Magnet Chaos and actually won! biggrin

If you thing Alpha, Duo, and Nebula Grey are hard, You should try faceing bass G mode in MMBN 5. HE IS INSANELY FAST!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:31 pm
Have you fought BassXX? He's fast, strong, and has lots of HP. He is literally the hardest boss in the whole game. It took me 17 tries, but I beat him in 23.7 something seconds.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:16 am
I lost my 5 before i got there but ive seen him and triec on my friends....hard stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:16 am
Yes, Bass XX is very hard but I just kept trying until I got a North Wind on my first or second turn here's what my folder looked like I couldn't beat him with my normal one coded folder, but anyway here's the crappy folder I used:
BugBomb A
Sword S
WideSwrd S
LongSwrd S
Slasher I
AirHoc S x3
Recov200 I x2
Recov300 Y
AreaGrab S x4
Geddon3 A
FstGauge *
NrthWind V
Invisibl * x4
BblWrap Y
Snctuary S
Anubis A
Meteors R
HolyDrem H
DarkInvs *
DrkLance W
DarkWide T
I also had Shadowman and Colonel as support and Shadowman's charged attack was really helpful because when Bass did his Shooting Buster Attack I made Shadowman jump and throw a star at him to snap him out of the attack. My folder had numerous codes but since I had eight chips to choose from in the custom menu every turn it really didn't matter. Oh, and I had the Silver Bass Cross (Team Colonel), which really wasn't that helpful since Bass is to fast to get hit by Hell's Rolling.  

GoTn_Soldier

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:57 pm
Tiayoh
GoTn_Soldier
After you get all the icons in Megaman Battle Network 5 Team Protoman (or Colonel) you get to fight the final boss, NebulaGrey again and he has 4,000 HP!
Oh boy! I sure can't wait for that.... Although i though Nebula Grey was really easy !! Especially compared to duo! DUO IS SO HARD! But the absolute hardest opponent i have evere faced is Alpha from MMBN3 !
any wood style can kill alpha in about 45 seconds  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces