Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Games and roleplays
Girls lost in forest! Guys are creatures.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im a...
  girl looking for a fight
  girl trying to escape
  looking for love
  stalking/kidnaping girls
  trying to help girls escape and win their affection!
View Results

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:58 pm
*grins like Jack Sparrow* im surprised that you couldnt figure out who i am all by ur onsie...oh,and its not technically considered tresspassing if the ship you're on just happens to be attacked and youre the only survivor and this was the nearest island,eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:30 am
well i havent gotton off this island much. *begins to walk away*  

Dark_Lord_Poe

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:51 pm
she just shrugged her shoulders and walked off.she thought,"poor guy...i wonder how long hes been here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:37 am
hey, if you need a place to stay you can stay at my castle. You can see the ocean from there.  

Dark_Lord_Poe

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:21 pm
she grined and walked back to him."thanks..."she fell into step next to him."im Rose,by the way...Rose Sparrow..."she gave him her fathers trademark grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:01 pm
(smiles with out her seeing) im lord eden. Rose you said. Thats a nice name.  

Dark_Lord_Poe

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:25 pm
Eden eh? interesting name.and a lord nonetheless...*grins* thanks mate.i quite like my name,but anywhat...u were saying something about a castle?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:46 pm
Dia ran through the forest, unsure what could be around the next corner.Being half pirate ((Heehee, half pirate..)) She always carried around something to protect her, in this case, what she called a sword was a small stub of wood that was long and sharp, a wooden sword. Puting up her long red hair in a ponytail, Dia glanced around until she found a pond sitting in the middle of a patch of trees.She looked around carefully, and deciding that it was safe, she sat down and poked her bare feet into the water.Coolness drifted over a couple scratches she had gotten when climbing out of the coral reef a few feet from the shore.She wondered when she would see her home place again.It must've been on the other side of the world at least.She'd been sailing in a ship uknown, a stowaway, because one of the shipmates, Julie her best friend, had said it was to dangoerus because she was a year younger, and sent her down to the bottom rear of the ship.Unfortunatly, a cannonball or two knocked out the main parts of the ship, collapsing into the hungry water.Dia had made it out alive only because of a piece of wood that had floated nearby and was floating towards the surface.Now here is where she ended up, perhaps the only survivor of the ship, but Dia didn't know.She put her head in her hands and her shoulders began to shake with tears, dropping heavily into the pond.  

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100

Dark_Lord_Poe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:32 am
(im back. Work and graduation has been a butt) Yea it was my fathers castle before he died. It is in the middle of the island. The castle should be just over this hill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:24 am
Miki as usual... enjoying her afternoon nap among the canopy.....
Her hand still whole her half eaten origiri  

mikiseiya

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 pm
Riane(pronounced Ryan) was sitting in a tree, sharpening her dagger as her short, black hair fell gracelessly around her pale face. she stood up on the branch, putting her dagger away in her belt and jumped from the tree. she fell gracefully to the forest floor. she ran to the ocean that lay 100 yards in front of her and lay on the beach, letting the tide kiss her feet. she lay there for many hours, eventually falling into a gracious sleep, not remembering where she was or what could happen to her. when she awoke a couple hours later, she remembered how much danger she was in. she ran back into the cover of the forest and up into a tree. she swung from branch to branch gracefully, perching herself on the highest branch that would support her. scanning the surounding area, she could see nothing but more wood. checking the small bag that was gently resting on her hip, she could se her miniature staff safely inside. closing the bag, she sat down on the branch, leaning against the trunk of the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:10 pm
She lost patients(sp?) for just sitting there, waiting for something to happen in the dead of night. Swiftly yet silently, she made her way down the tree to the forest floor. Riane thought she had seen a waterfall about half a mile away from where she stood now. Digging in her little leather bag, she extracted her quaterstaff and pulled the bag closed again. Using the staff as a walking stick, she pushed herself towards where she had seen the waterfall from the tree. She made it to the waterfall and stowed her staff back in her small bag. She lay herself back on a boulder, waiting.  

Eternal Night 27

Games and roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces