Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
Kitten`s Got Something To Say Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Because most of these people are just here because they think they're hott or something...

I just luffs the music. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:20 am
Epyona
I wanna know how many Bat Country 'whores' are on here. -__-;
Because.
I can understand if you just got into them. But Honestly. I hate the kids that are like. "I love ax7. My Fav. song is bat country,[itstheonlysongieverheard] Zacky Vengeance is so HAWT He's my uhusband!! BAK OfF"

-__-

THEN

When they go to a show you've been anticpating for Months.
It sells out.
Becuase they all went.
And all there 34 other friends.

And when they play a song like.
All Things Will End
Eternal Rest

"Is that a new song."

awesome looks like im not the only one that thinks that. happend to me and my friend when they performed in cincinnati, oh. sold out. but you also forgot about their other songs, beast and the harlot and their new favorite, seize the day. but yeah i got a ticket to their show finally but i have a feeling thats whats going to happen.  

Drago

St Psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:25 pm
The Neko Ninja
Exactly...if you think the members are good looking thats fine.

But is it the only reason to like a band? neutral

It's rather annoying.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:34 pm
dude seriously yeah i heard the music before i ever saw what any of them look like so yeah but i am like a person whos like walking around school like woo hoo a7x kicks a** bitches and this one little prep comes up to me and is like omg that synyster vengeance guy is so hot and i was like no back off man!!!! your a stupid loser man ...can you tell im really passionate about this?  

catch the pluage

HandsOfBlood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:40 pm
First I saw them on Fuse the Unholy Confession video I didnt really see what they look like but I fell in love with the music.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 am
First they were trying to act all gangster and now they're all acting emo.
FTW?
._O

Zellian

Avenged7X13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:00 pm
I like A7X having people liking them but I agree it's annoying when the preps are trying to copy you. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:21 am
Its funny...I really don't think they are attractive at all, but I love their music and the way it makes me feel. That should be the only reason to love a band. Not their looks.  

Givingupmybeing

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces