Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Yugioh and your music? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I alone here?
  Definitely you obsessive thing!(<_<)
  Nah..
  What now?Where am I?
View Results

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:18 pm
Hmm, I've never thought about this before. I mean, there are some songs that I hear that make me wonder if a certain character could pull it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:10 pm
Wow I really need to keep up with this.I always miss alot. sweatdrop
Crap and now I forgot what I was going to respond to. T-T
Well anyways..to people who responded,thanks. n_n;
And if there's a song with lyrics that remind you of a certain character,I'm sure you can put that down too. 3nodding I know I've got a few,but I can't ever remember them off the top of my head.

i_donate_organs

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 am
My friends swear to ra that Kaiba does tire advertisements on the radio. I've never heard them personally, but my best friend is absolutely convinced that it is Eric Stuart(his voice-actor). We make jokes about it now. How kaiba became bankrupt after law-suites filed by the parents who lost kids to his poorly-crafted kaiba land rides. He resorted to the only thing he could! He does advertisements on fm radio to put food on the table for him and his brother. Its such a tragic tale.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:34 pm
pixiestixryu
My friends swear to ra that Kaiba does tire advertisements on the radio. I've never heard them personally, but my best friend is absolutely convinced that it is Eric Stuart(his voice-actor). We make jokes about it now. How kaiba became bankrupt after law-suites filed by the parents who lost kids to his poorly-crafted kaiba land rides. He resorted to the only thing he could! He does advertisements on fm radio to put food on the table for him and his brother. Its such a tragic tale.

XD I wanna hear one of those commercials now...
Kaiba: *in his "I'm-trying-to-sound-sexy-but-only-sound-like-a-smoking-version-of-Brock-from-Pokemon" voice* This is your host, Kaiba, here to give you the night of your life. Our next call is from a miss Tea from the small town of Domino. So Tea, what is your question?
Tea: Friendship!
Kaiba: So our next call is from...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:03 pm
KitsuneChan8888888

Kaiba: *in his "I'm-trying-to-sound-sexy-but-only-sound-like-a-smoking-version-of-Brock-from-Pokemon" voice*

I know that voice! & have been wondering what to call it until now, thank-you. >w<

I want to hear the advertisements too. Maybe I could get somebody to record it next time, and put it on youtube or something. *scurries off to call in a favor*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:32 pm
pixiestixryu
KitsuneChan8888888

Kaiba: *in his "I'm-trying-to-sound-sexy-but-only-sound-like-a-smoking-version-of-Brock-from-Pokemon" voice*

I know that voice! & have been wondering what to call it until now, thank-you. >w<

I want to hear the advertisements too. Maybe I could get somebody to record it next time, and put it on youtube or something. *scurries off to call in a favor*

XD Glad to help.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:14 pm
Listening to the English version of I won't say I'm in Love from Disney's Hercules, it sometimes sounds like it's Mai Valentine singing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:19 am
Yeah. When I was listening to 3 Doors Down. xd I mostly imagined Atemu singing.  

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

~Yun-Ju~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:10 am
KitsuneChan8888888
pixiestixryu

Kaiba: *in his "I'm-trying-to-sound-sexy-but-only-sound-like-a-smoking-version-of-Brock-from-Pokemon" voice* This is your host, Kaiba, here to give you the night of your life. Our next call is from a miss Tea from the small town of Domino. So Tea, what is your question?

Well i agree...i've heard something similar...I believe teh commercail was a cingular comerical...I instantly believe it was the person that does Kaiba because the commercial was talking about bussness adn fewest dropped calls (that's BS btw)
I was like.....Thats so Kaiba...who else has a voice like that...and it's buisness wise xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:10 am
Novembere Shadows
Listening to the English version of I won't say I'm in Love from Disney's Hercules, it sometimes sounds like it's Mai Valentine singing it.

I wana say she does Megs voice for the movie...i tried to look it up...couldn't get a list.... stare but i wana say it is..I tired ot imagion it...and it seemed to work out  

~Yun-Ju~

LariaKaiba

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:21 am
Remember, remember…

---(--)---

I have a whole play list of songs that remind me of Ryou/Malik.

My newest obbesive "I can see them singing that song" is Boy Band by Arrogant Worms... I could so totally picture Seto, Atemu, and Bakura singing it.

I want to make a AMV with the song but I don't know anywhere I can download Yugioh episodes.

---(--)---

... The fifth of November

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:01 pm
yugis_girl28
KitsuneChan8888888
pixiestixryu

Well i agree...i've heard something similar...I believe teh commercail was a cingular comerical...I instantly believe it was the person that does Kaiba because the commercial was talking about bussness adn fewest dropped calls (that's BS btw)
I was like.....Thats so Kaiba...who else has a voice like that...and it's buisness wise xd

(yes that is bs! mad )

I've gotta pay more attention next time a commercial comes on!

& I know Meg's voice is right on the tip of my tongue... mmmm, Susan something. I thought they sounded pretty similar too, but Mai's gets a really high obnoxious quality to it sometimes. I don't believe they're the same person, but that would be pretty darn trippy.  

pixiestixryu

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:40 pm
I think there've been a few voice actors((I'm referring to those who are popular among anime fans.)) who have done commertials. I know this is a bit off-topic, but one of my friends was telling me something about Steve Blum((his voice is in like, everything. XD)) doing a commertial for something... I can't remember. XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:57 am
rofl IVE HEARD THAT TIRE AD!  

Kane Jounouchi

AngelxLife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:04 pm
well no. but if i thought about it maybe... but other than that it never happened to me  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff