After the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After the war...
  There was the dominion of men and everything else was destroyed
  Elves still existem somewhere in Middle Earth...but thats all
  There were also some evil that needed to be destroyed...
  Men weren't the only race, others still existed
  Something else happened....
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:41 pm
Yay I win! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:35 am
Lol ok....I really should change the spelling.......maybe later until then I'll give you another....

Eomer

....and who was that Lotheriel?? Sounds suspiciously elvish..........  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:43 pm
She was in the Simarillion, and I think the most beautiful of the elves >< If I'm getting this right.

Ok, now onto Eomer! ^^ Well hmm.... he visited Merry and Pippin many times along with his sister, Eowyn. I think he eventually got married.... but I'm not sure if he did... and if he did I'm not sure to who. And that's all I know about him ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:05 am
.........Lotheriel was the chick that eomer ends up marrying....daughter of a gondorian prince of somesort...lived near the sea....think it was Prince Imrahill...or something I can't be bothered searching right now...the little comment was no hint...just a comment.

Eomer as I mentioned did get married...and if I'm right had a son as well.... I think also became king...I really need to get my hands on the books.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:16 pm
I do know he became king, because well Theoden died xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:40 am
okes moving on

Peregin Took

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Umm ok so he lived in the Shire and stuffs. He was well known for his deeds in the war! ^_^ He often visited with Merry, the land of Rohan as well as Gondor (to see Aragorn). I don't think he ever got married.... and he lived to about 114 or something and when he died he was buried with Aragorn in his tomb along with Merry. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 am
Was that from the top of your head? Fantastic...although didn't he marry someone called Diamond...or Daisy something...or was that Merry...hard to keep track....anyway I may not be back in a whil after this because I have alot of h/w to catch on. Cya for now.  

Rudhe
Captain

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:35 am
Pippin did get married and had several children, one of whom he named Faramir. He ruled as the Thain of Tuckborough for many years, until he and Merry retired to Gondor and spent their remaining years in the court of King Elessar, and when they died they were laid to rest in Gondor alongside King Elessar. This is told in the Appendices to LOTR.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:36 am
Pippin did get married and had several children, one of whom he named Faramir. He ruled as the Thain of Tuckborough for many years, until he and Merry retired to Gondor and spent their remaining years in the court of King Elessar, and when they died they were laid to rest in Gondor alongside King Elessar. This is told in the Appendices to LOTR.  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:27 pm
Yeah it was off the top of my head blaugh Although I did read the appendices, but they were not in front of me xd I did it by memory blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:16 pm
My sister has my book...I must get it back.

Sorry for the double-post. Dunno how that happened.

One of the things that I wonder about is what ever happened to Glamdring. Did Gandalf take it with him to Valinor, and, if so, did he give it back to Turgon or did he get to keep it?

Is it weird that I think about these things?  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:10 pm
Nah it's not weird blaugh I often wonder things too ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 am
Maybe he lost it...he's a very old guy....old guys have a tendency to lose things....

Ok ok I have no idea  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:00 am
xd Wouldn't it be bad if he lost the ring of power? blaugh  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers