Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:14 am
I haven't listened to L'arc en ciel, but, sure.^^
Something dark for OP, and something sweeter, yet melancolic at the ending.

I wonder, which episodes do you think they would pick to be in the series? All of them? Or just a few? Maybe they'd concentrate on the GC arc, and only include a few chapters of CC...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:12 am
*Dances in, singing A Drop of Colour* (His voice is still lovely even though his 'Engrish' isn't very good heart (Why does he have to be married? .And OLD.))

*cough* Ah, the subject. Heh heh.

It it possible that they would edit the episodes and make them more connected, and make the series of most of them. Or maybe they'd do as they did with AS. sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:35 pm
Shura Yukihime
Moonlit Masquerade
Malice Mizer songs would be great with the Count Cain anime.

Agreed! 3nodding Or their more classical sounding ones at least, like Syunikiss and Bois de Mervilles, but definitely not stuff like Beast of Blood and Illuminati.

I think Color Me Blood Red and Kyomu No Chuu De No Yuugi Dais would be perfect. Maybe Transylvania too. Songs from Voyage sans Retour.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:41 am
Vi Sparklemist
*Dances in, singing A Drop of Colour* (His voice is still lovely even though his 'Engrish' isn't very good heart (Why does he have to be married? .And OLD.))

It it possible that they would edit the episodes and make them more connected, and make the series of most of them. Or maybe they'd do as they did with AS. sweatdrop

As long as they don't cut out darling characters. stare
A good thing most of the characters in CC are essential to the story. I still haven't gotten over that they didn't have Kirie or Zaphikel in the AS anme.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:36 pm
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

A good thing most of the characters in CC are essential to the story. I still haven't gotten over that they didn't have Kirie or Zaphikel in the AS anme.

I thought Kaori Yuki-san did 3 episodes of the AS anime. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:30 pm
Yay, jrock talk! XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nyon Nyon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:56 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

well, it's kinda like a movie split into 3 eps '__'

*luvs zaphi so much and hates the anime cause there's no zaphi* crying crying crying crying crying
the manga is way better >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:10 pm
MadAristocrat
Moonlit Masquerade
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

*luvs zaphi so much and hates the anime cause there's no zaphi* crying crying crying crying crying

The oav...?
I really don't like the oav at all...I have it because I feel its my obligation as a kaori yuki fan, but uh...it mangled the manga so bad...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:50 am
Sai-kun
MadAristocrat
Moonlit Masquerade
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

The oav...?
I really don't like the oav at all...I have it because I feel its my obligation as a kaori yuki fan, but uh...it mangled the manga so bad...

But the OAV's soundtrack is not bad... It's actually pretty good... Makes me feel that it's compatible to most KY stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:56 am
Sai-kun
MadAristocrat
Moonlit Masquerade
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

The oav...?

Ah... Yes... the oav... I've heard so much about it, but have never brought up the courage to see it. sweatdrop I also feel like it's my abligation, but... I'm not sure if I really want too, you know?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:52 am
Sanekazura

Ah... Yes... the oav... I've heard so much about it, but have never brought up the courage to see it. sweatdrop I also feel like it's my abligation, but... I'm not sure if I really want too, you know?

It's not that good. I bought it because well...it's Kaori Yuki and as a fan, I felt like I had to...kind of a stupid reason to buy it anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:10 pm
I'd like a Live Action better if they had enough money to do it well.
Oh, it's tragic, but in reality we aren't going to get J-rockers for the parts. Besides I don't supose all of them would be able to act.

A while ago I concidered the idea of a Cain live. I'm trying to write a script for a Cain movie. Screenpay on that old story (I think the second volume) of 'Bibi The Branded'. Then I looked for people who look right. I've only got Cain and Merry up here though.

User Image---User Image---User Image

Oh and beat me up if you must but I found a picture of Hugh Grant in the paper a long time ago and thought he might make a good Cain...maybe? I swear there is somthing in the expression!

All pictures were taken from various places around the net and Cain-sama was from a excellent cosplay picture I found ages ago and one image from a newspaper. Oh and from Sakura-Crisis

I think you'd need to cut out a lot of the more gothic elements, though I don't say you'd need to make it light hearted at all!

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:05 am
If there was going to be an anime I would love to see this as the opening song;

"Hana no sasayaki" by Satoko Shimonari
You can download the song at this site /Lyrics

It's really pretty. I wonder what the lyrics mean in English. It might be a little too slow for Cain though... I love the intrumentals they used for the Cain dramas.

Sadly, I don't know where to store these two files (any large file storage places people?) so I hope you have all heard the drama music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Vi Sparklemist

oi oi, his indie english was baaadd. However, his 'Roentogen' (?) album sounded really good. How can you insult that albums english? sad  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:55 pm
What do the rest of you think?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items