Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asdf
  asdf
View Results

EJ0519

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:27 pm
you need the ultima wepon and to be at levl 80 or more just fight him over and over agin until u learn all his moves then when u learn them put the whip on him thats wat i did.

ps I beat the whole game both of them i cant wait till kh3 my favorite key blades are ultima wepon and fanirr O my favorite person is...........................ROXAS  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:27 pm
I will help out if anyone need help on anything in the games. lol  

RoxasBlitiz

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:06 pm
Sorry haven't got that far yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:45 am
ha ha lol sweatdrop I never got to finish the game...... crying im just too busy.  

~La_travieza_fresa~

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:20 pm
one ability that IS essential to beating Seppy is Horizontal Slash. when your in the air, just spam square and you'll take down like a half a bar or a whole bar on Seppy (square is the button that Horizontal Slash is assigned to)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Sephiroth is a cake-walk! I beat him round Lv.52 but I RECCOMEND you do NOT do the same thing.

Be at LEAST Lv.80

Have Glide at Lv 2 or 3 to take advantage of the Battle Field

High Jump to dodge maybe an attack or two

Double Jump- to dodge attacks AND they can for some odd reason Deflect those ORbs Sephiroth Shoots at you.

Quick Run is optional if you need a quick getaway.

Ultima Weapon can Delfect Sephiroth's Masamune.

Berserk Charge, Second Chance, Last Chance, Leaf Bracer, Every Combo Extension, Combo Attack (Except the ones where you need to press Square.) Trinity Limit, Finishing Plus, Aerial Raid, Retaliating Slash are REQUIREMENTS!

LOTS of Elixers if you have plenty leave them on Auto-Reload and on your SHortcut

Reflect and Cure at Maximum Level (Using other magic will give Sephiroth back 1 hp!)

ALWAYS use Reaction Commands during this fight. (There's Only one and if you mess up....Prepare for pain!)

If he knocks you upwards Use Retaliating Slash and Hook Sephiroth up with a nice Aerial Combo (Try to start a second one you are only Garenteed 4 hits then he'll magically be knocked straight down below you.)

When he floats up in the air Use Aerial Raid and hit him AT LEAST ONCE to prevent HEartless Angel (Leaves you with 1hp 0mp and Sephiroth will get a little Berserk and chase after you.) if you do get caught with it I suggest Runing away and stop only when you KNOW HE won't teleport to hit you. When he let's his guard down Use an Elixer or some Healing Item.

When he Uses Firaja Wall Glide AWAY from it because it WILL suck you into it.

When the Meteor attack begins Position yourself on the Opposite wall from Sephiroth Double Jump to the LEft and Glide in that Direction as soon as you land Double Jump to the Right and Glide that way and keep going till it stops.

The Orbs Sephiroth SHoots can be deflected 3 ways

1.) Using a Well-Timed Guard

2.) Reflega

3.) Not Reccomended but it DOES work. Using your Double Jump seems to deflect up to 2 of them but you can get hit after the first 2.

The best ways to Dish damage to Sephiroth are:

1.) Start a Combo BUT before you finish it use Trinity Limit, then do another Combo.

2.)If Sephiroth knocks you into the Air Use Retaliating Slash and set up a combo. He has NO way of defending himself in the air.

3.)this is not a way to do damage rather a way to set him up. BE WARNED! this method can get you killed rather Quickly but it works a lot of the time though. When approaching Sephiroth use Double Jump and Glide around his head (ONLY if you are above his head.) and Glide around if done right he'll start to attack. He does his 6-hit combo then stops. as soon as the last slash is done go in with an aerial combo.

When you have Sephiroth down to HALF OF HIS LAST LIFE-BAR IMMEDIATLY USE TRINITY LIMIT!!! I cannot emphisise that enough. the first phase of Trinity Limit when Sora is alone does WELL over Half a Bar of life by itself and will kill him. as soon as he hits that Half a Life bar margin Just use it it doesn't matter if he's attacking Trinity Limit will Cancel His attack and you are invincible when you use it.

Hope it helps!  

Greenk4

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas