Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Live Sailor Moon?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's gold
  YATTAA!
View Results

Kouji_no_miko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:59 am
I've seen clips and photos and read up on the episode guides. I thought their fukus looked pretty tacked but then I guess it was a low budget or it's hard to make them look good in real life. I really like the fact that Sailor V was in it for a bit before becoming Venus. Bad wigs and transformation sequences though stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:39 am
I own the entire season... and the ending movie. It was really cute... at first. But then it got all serious and I was like 'Oh my gosh?? Can they do that??!' The last episodes were very sad but I liked seeing the 1st season from another perspective. All in all I liked it but I LOVED the anime.  

User_8572

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:45 pm
TaraMalloren
Okay, I was browsing YouTube looking for episodes of Sailor Moon and I started to watch the live action version. Anyone seen it?

I have only seen a few online and I own one vhs tape of the Sailor Moon X-Mas special but other then that I havent seen much, it seems that live action is big in Japan even now, and I have been watching Sailor Moon since I was 15 so that's been about 7 years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:47 pm
I think I am going to stay on this theard for a while and rem-n-nes about the old days, but first I must take a shower. I will be back in about a half hour if anyone cares.  

ChibiWitch

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:49 pm
Kouji_no_miko
I've seen clips and photos and read up on the episode guides. I thought their fukus looked pretty tacked but then I guess it was a low budget or it's hard to make them look good in real life. I really like the fact that Sailor V was in it for a bit before becoming Venus. Bad wigs and transformation sequences though stare

And she was hot in both outfits. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:50 pm

User Image

I've seen one full episode and bunches and bunches of snippets from it. It does look kind of cheesy, but being the SM fan that I am, that's not going to stop me. XD Does anyone know if they sell it on DVD with subtitles?

User Image

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:56 pm
Sailor Kasumi

User Image

I've seen one full episode and bunches and bunches of snippets from it. It does look kind of cheesy, but being the SM fan that I am, that's not going to stop me. XD Does anyone know if they sell it on DVD with subtitles?

User Image

Yes, you can buy it online from some stores in Cal. that's where I got my SM tapes. They should have subtitles, so if you do a search online for anime stores in cal. you should be able to find something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:59 pm
ChibiWitch
Sailor Kasumi

User Image

User Image

Yes, you can buy it online from some stores in Cal. that's where I got my SM tapes. They should have subtitles, so if you do a search online for anime stores in cal. you should be able to find something.

User Image

Sweet. cool Thanks.

User Image

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:12 pm
Sailor Kasumi
ChibiWitch
Sailor Kasumi

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sweet. cool Thanks.

User Image

no prob. I think we are the only ones on this thread right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:34 pm
I have the whole series burned, pretty interesting. Didn't really like how they depicted Serenity though... she was all "grr" towards the world...  

User_8572

Minx the Vampire Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:30 pm
yups i saw it 3nodding here r some pix
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:27 am
I watched it i would changed some things and add the outer scouts but other than that i liked it  

Neo_Nightangale

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:45 am
I seen the first episode on Youtube the other day, I liked it. especially Luna..she is to cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:53 pm
I saw them all!!!

Here is the list if you want or need it http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E1F1603A67B122C0  

- HeartxCored -

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:04 pm
I loved the Live Action! It rocked. I also love the musicals. Lol. I guess that means I like anything that is Sailor Moon. -^^-  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff