Reply Extreme & Ritual Modification
Eye Jewelry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angielala88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:01 pm
I'm glad I dont have contacts, still I dont think I would be able to get that done because of the money.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:02 pm
989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996...GAH!

FOUR MORE CENTS!!!...*runs to the couch-cushions*  

girl_omnipotent

Sesqupidalopobia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:18 pm
Wound rubbing your eye become a problem?? like...people rub their eyes, but...if you have that in your eye...what happens if you rub it?? even on an accident. Could the 'peircing' slit your eye open and bleed eye goo every where?? I dunno, those kinda' concern me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:37 am
th look cool but i wouldnt want it done. i like my cool contacts better, i can have a new eye every day.  

Black Carpathia

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:24 pm
and i though contacts were foreign in my eyes... thats even mroe .... foreign.... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:58 pm
I wear contacts, so anything else in my eyes would be impossible.  

Adjective

Ruby Doe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:29 pm
To me, eyes are one part of my body I could never, ever change. They're the filter through which my realities are created and the window by which people see inside of me. Just like I'd never get lasik, I'd never implant something in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:30 am
Now as expencive as I thought it'd be accualy, the eye's a pretty delicate area. It's pretty nice but I'd rather wait til;l it gets alittle more advanced. I'm sure there can be lots of col things that come from this technique. ^_^  

Leian

Levaal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:55 pm
I see pros and cons in this, I mean a while back anything other than ear piercing was just wild and weird but who knows in 20 years that could be the most popular thing ever....even more so that tattoos and piercing,s we dont know

I am sure they have though about contacts as a scenario and can edit the jewelry in a way that it doesnt both

Most people do have sensitive eyes, so hmm i doubt there would be that much incomfortability in the actual eye, i is very thin

I am sure it is in there by a very thin layero f the eye, hopfully if it did get irritated it could be taken out or like those stitches that dissolve... that way i wouldnt cause pain or irritation to the eye causing blindness, woudl just be blinked away by the natural wetness...but that is just a theory thati doubt would work  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:56 pm
I see pros and cons in this, I mean a while back anything other than ear piercing was just wild and weird but who knows in 20 years that could be the most popular thing ever....even more so that tattoos and piercing,s we dont know

I am sure they have though about contacts as a scenario and can edit the jewelry in a way that it doesnt both

Most people do have sensitive eyes, so hmm i doubt there would be that much incomfortability in the actual eye, i is very thin

I am sure it is in there by a very thin layero f the eye, hopfully if it did get irritated it could be taken out or like those stitches that dissolve... that way i wouldnt cause pain or irritation to the eye causing blindness, woudl just be blinked away by the natural wetness...but that is just a theory thati doubt would work  

Levaal

qiU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:29 am
Wow! Look great! I would get that for sure... But I would also remove my eyes and replace them with robotic cams that can photograph and zoom (oh the day when cybernetics will be ready for us non japanese people... LOL) but in the mean time, that looked so cool... It's prolly really expensive tho and I have other mods I prefer for now, but I'm gonna keep that in mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:35 pm
Huh. I've heard of that. o.o;

It's not something that I'd ever have done... but hey, if other people want to do it, they can go right ahead.  

Ayamechan

mazyist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 am
Yeah I've seen that before. And I really can't decide what I think of it . I mean it's awesome ... it's really cool looking. But at the same time it's like in your eye and that's could be really dangerous. But I always found myself wondering what it would be like to hive a little heart or moon implanted into my eye. But really ... I'd never have that done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:35 am
Ruby Doe
To me, eyes are one part of my body I could never, ever change. They're the filter through which my realities are created and the window by which people see inside of me. Just like I'd never get lasik, I'd never implant something in my eyes.

I would definately get Lasik if I was old enough and if I was anywhere near eligible, but that has more to do with me being lazy.  

Adjective

Hollic

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:05 pm
I agree with Leian, it's something that really interests me but i'd rather wait til it's more advanced and their techniques have improved etc.

I'd love to get it done though O_O

Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces