Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
When, precisely, is the movie coming out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

williamthebloody1880

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 am
Hiei_no_miko
If there's anything you should know it's that you don't mess with the fans. I've heard from a critic who is also a fan of the book that the movie is terrible. I'll go see it anyway but I'll be ranting on the way out. The two heads, with current technology, would look very real. I've seen a cg movie where I thought it was real actors for a while. Also, they can't just go changing things because stupid people might not get it, that's just not how things work.

Oh, that review. All you need to know about it is that the guy protests that he didn't want the book word for word. Then listed things which were in the book but not the film.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:47 am
badgerdog
I saw that he had three arms... but where's he gonna hide the second head?

I think the second head is hidden under the first unless I'm mistaken and that is not uncommon.  

Pashunath

feintingfolly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Sitting Boi
Animeistro
angilwingz
Animeistro
What if they make a mock up of the movie? o.0

Then I will hold my towel tightly and cry.
They already made ford black, and Zaphod doesn't have 2 heads, or three arms. o.0

No, he does, they're just hidden.

Oh, and btw, the May 6 thing is probably because you're not in America. You aren't IN America, are you?

Actually, yes I am, almost in the middle of it. At least, I think Colorado is still part of America, I could be wrong though. Always a possibility.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:26 pm
Pas
badgerdog
I saw that he had three arms... but where's he gonna hide the second head?

I think the second head is hidden under the first unless I'm mistaken and that is not uncommon.

It is. When he leans back his head another face comes out of his neck.  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Animeistro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:15 pm
three more days. xd whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:09 am
williamthebloody1880
Hiei_no_miko
If there's anything you should know it's that you don't mess with the fans. I've heard from a critic who is also a fan of the book that the movie is terrible. I'll go see it anyway but I'll be ranting on the way out. The two heads, with current technology, would look very real. I've seen a cg movie where I thought it was real actors for a while. Also, they can't just go changing things because stupid people might not get it, that's just not how things work.

Oh, that review. All you need to know about it is that the guy protests that he didn't want the book word for word. Then listed things which were in the book but not the film.

and I think you should keep in mind that this was made by a corparation. if they thought it would make them $5 more they would make arthur a girl and show 2 hours of him eating a sandwhich.  

The_cheat3

feintingfolly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:53 pm
YAY!!! only two more days. I'm so going to the midnight showing!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:36 pm
tommorrow i have tickets.
i also have my towel and robe all layed out. under my poster. next to my mural with a counter that says "1" next to it
it started at 42.
by a pure coincidence, an infinate improbobility drive switvched on somewhere and caused me to look at the Douglas adams site and find that in 42 days the movie would be out.  

Jupiter-X

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games