Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:20 pm
yukatan
Alies
*She nodded.* Your right. *She lightly kissed his forhead.* I have missed you Yuka.
*he yawned a baby yawn* i'm hungry...but tired

*She waved her hand and a bottle appeared in her hand.* I'm sorry I don't have any breast milk right now. I'm sorry Yuka. *She put the bottle to his cheek.* After you eat you can sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:21 pm
Alies
yukatan
Alies
*She nodded.* Your right. *She lightly kissed his forhead.* I have missed you Yuka.

*She waved her hand and a bottle appeared in her hand.* I'm sorry I don't have any breast milk right now. I'm sorry Yuka. *She put the bottle to his cheek.* After you eat you can sleep.
*he started to eat* i'll find him tomarrow  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:23 pm
yukatan
Alies
yukatan
Alies

Let me know when your done eating love. *She walked over to a wall and sat down on it and hummed to him softly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:26 pm
Alies
yukatan
Alies
yukatan
Alies

Let me know when your done eating love. *She walked over to a wall and sat down on it and hummed to him softly.*
*he finished eating* bed time *he fell asleep*  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:59 am
*She looked down at the sleep baby and smiled. Holding Yuka reminded her of the old times. She walked over to a corner and currled up in it as she held him then fell asleep.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:13 pm
*Alies wakes up and looks down at the sleeping Yuka. She stood up and headed for the tea house.*  

Alies

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:20 am
*sits quetly under a cherry blossom tree with the twins, softly playing a small wooden flute like instrument, while the twins laugh and try to catch the falling blossoms*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
*Clair walks in....looking curiously at her surounding for this is her 1st time in her master village.*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Aloria Lain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:16 pm
A gentle breeze danced over the courtyard, and a lone girl with a black pentagram seemingly burned into her pale cheek, just under one eye. Her lavender eyes gleamed in the dark, but that was the only bright thing about her. Her soul was overcast, and a forced barrier was around her body, trapping in her essence with in her. She was but a useless, weak girl with bewitching eyes until the mark upon her cheek was removed. Lain gingerly walked alone, head bowed, black hair swaying behind her in the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:00 pm
Inara eventually made it to the courtyard. She sighed softly as she stopped walking for a moment, placing her hand on her forehead. She had been having dizzy spells on and off for some time now. She was thankful when it passed, a sigh escaping her lips as she leaned against a nearby building.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:04 pm
Inara_Lenza
Inara eventually made it to the courtyard. She sighed softly as she stopped walking for a moment, placing her hand on her forehead. She had been having dizzy spells on and off for some time now. She was thankful when it passed, a sigh escaping her lips as she leaned against a nearby building.
*he walked in and saw her, walking over to her and hugging her* her love ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:06 pm
Rimshee

A smile came to her face as she wrapped her arms around him. "Hello my love...it's been too long since I've seen you." She looked up at him, bringing a hand up to the side of his face. "I've missed you terribly."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:10 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

A smile came to her face as she wrapped her arms around him. "Hello my love...it's been too long since I've seen you." She looked up at him, bringing a hand up to the side of his face. "I've missed you terribly."
as did i miss you...part of my time away was spent trying to by my daughter free of a slave trade...in the prosess i bought a slave...she made last night interesting...first she kissed me, then she spilled tea on herself and stripped, wrapping a blanket around her, then stripped and was forcing me to look saying i have the right...then she dragged me into a room because she wanted to be whipped  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Rimshee
as did i miss you...part of my time away was spent trying to by my daughter free of a slave trade...in the prosess i bought a slave...she made last night interesting...first she kissed me, then she spilled tea on herself and stripped, wrapping a blanket around her, then stripped and was forcing me to look saying i have the right...then she dragged me into a room because she wanted to be whipped

She listened to him, blinking a few times near the end of his explanation. She looked off to the side. "Goodness...it seems you've been pretty busy.."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:20 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She listened to him, blinking a few times near the end of his explanation. She looked off to the side. "Goodness...it seems you've been pretty busy.."
yeah, i bought her and she was going to pay off the debt and gain her freedom...now is seems she wants to remain my slave  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff