Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
who acts just like serena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:00 pm
I'm more like Rei

but i think everyone has usagi characteristics even if it's just a tiny bit 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:26 pm
I do somtimes, I to suck at math.  

Heather-sempi

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:49 pm
Yeah, I do act like Usagi-Chan sometimes. I have the worst study habits, I'm in love with sweets, among other things. I'm not much of a ditzy, but yeah. I'm more like Hotaru and Sailors Neptune and Uranus (I forget their actual names) But I do have my Usagi-chan charactasistics.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:21 am
yeah i do act like Serena I can be clumsy at times and I am also so bad at math. but another reason I am like her because I care for my friends deeply and I would never let them down. I would always go right in and helped them if they needed help, I wouldnt leave them hanging. and also I have a really cool boyfriend who is taller then me just like darein is so serena ^^ mrgreen heart  

Phoenix_17

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:27 pm
hi ppl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm
I'm like Serena a lot, cause I normally get myself ino trouble, I get stressed out easily an start to cry, oh and I'm a bit hard-headed like her.
Oh yeah, I'm the queen of clumsyness, I fall, get hurt, and hit myself on something on a daily basis, not lying.  

FantasyFollower

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:04 pm
i can act like a ditz when i want to be. i do hav good grades in school (even though i never study) i hav a great b/f, but i do not eat sweets all the time like serena does.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:04 pm
im nothing like her im more like ami exept im not a book worm.  

heronathegreat

SereneKittenB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 pm
lol I can be lazy like her. I love sweets and reading manga and playing video games. lol And often think about boys. lol Sometimes I daydream about finding a guy who has blue eyes and black hair like Darien. Sigh. redface lol Though I do well better in school than her. lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:20 am
I believe that I sometimes act like Serena. May of times I feel like being her in life. My life is just like hers' but without transforming into Sailor Moon. LOL!!!!  

Princess Bee-otch

Chibimd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm
blaugh I'm tottaly clumsy and cry baby like usagi... one thing we don't have in common is the fact that i do have a temper sometimes, so instead of resolving things peacefully i would do it kind of like Rei instead hehe but still my bf says i'm more like her ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:46 pm
im a bit like serena, but not that much. i have her cheerful, bouncy side, but i dont have her confidence. im shy and my friends sometimes call me Shy-Bunny.  

orphics

iFoxRaccoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 am
yea i act like her alot. and chibiuse  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Put me in the spotlight...

I don't really act like her but I'm very clumsy like she is. xd

I was born for it.

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

KH_eternal_blessing

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:58 pm
I have soooo many Serena moments, it's not even that funny. With the exception of the grades (Never got a failing grade in my life so far), the hair, and the eyes, I'm almost exactly like her. And whoever said that Everyone has those moments is soooo totally rite!!!!! heart 3nodding  
A Place to Chat!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff