Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 707 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:26 pm
Xavos was a bit startled at the sudden comment, but he collected himself. "Sorry Miss. I'm Xavos, a new student here, and I think I'm in the wrong room. The door was unlocked, and well..." he took a bow, "Forgive me if I had startled you." The accent was gone again.

His tail swished behind him and he scratched his chin with his tail. His cat like ears lowered from their alert state and he looked puzzled. He then Smiled a gentle smile to show that he ment no harm. "And may I ask what is the name of the lovely lady in front of me?" he said as he took her hand and kissed it in a gentlemanly way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:33 pm
Hakai blinked and brushed her long orange hair back over her shoulder as she listened to the man speak. At least he was cute. The last one, as stated before was an orge...litterally. "Got nothin' to do with being starttled. Trust me, I don't scare easily. I normally keep it unlocked when I'm in, one of the droids in this wing and I have alot in common and we talk once in a while."

She put her hands on her hips her hair swaying slightly from side to side. The sun from the outside coming in from the windows behind her seemed to give off somewhat of an elegant aura that completely clashed with the slightly threatening one she was giving off. "Hakai. My name is Hakai." She blinked several times at the kiss a small blush growing on her cheeks.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:46 pm
Xavos chuckled. "Well, my whole name is Xavosidro Kurkoved, but well, it'll make anybody's tongue blue if they kept having to say the whle thing."

Xavos thouht for a moment, his tail poking lightly at the side of his head. it make a light thunk sound as it did. He then looked back at her, crimson eyes full of a curiousness and playfulness only Xavos could create. "Hakai...t's a lovely name." he said. He then looked at his bags behind him. "I'm glad I didn't scare you." he admitted, one of his cat ears lifted and twitched to capture surrounding sound. "Most people have never seen a male neko before, it's usually girls." he said.

He looked around the room. "I like your room, it is very...stripy" reffering to the stripes on the walls. He then chuckled at her blush. "And your lovely when you blush." he flirted playfully. Xavos could be a natural flirt sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:46 am
"My whole name is Hakai Gemonis." Switching the weight from one foot to the other. "...That would get annoying to say after a while." She blinked her poison green eyes slowly. She was examining the man before her that entered her room.

"Ah. Thank you. As for the room I the droids my likes and dislikes and then told them to let their imagination flow, mainly the punk looking one and this was the result. I think it came out nicely." She said looking around her own room. She was, however slightly distracted by Xavo's tail it wasn't everyday someone's tail moved because it actually had the muscle and bone structure to do so. Then again this was Ria High and alot more stranger things have happened. "I have to say, even at Ria male neko's are rare but if their are females there must be males as well."  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:41 pm
Xavos smiled and chuckled, luckily she uderstood. He tightened the belt to his crimson and black yukata and peeked over Hakai's shoulder. He notuced that part of the structure to her closet had been destroyed. He decided not to ask. He was a gentleman, as somebody knew him would know.

He looked at Hakai, then cocked his head to one side, both of his cat ears down to show that he was worried. "Are you alright? You are shifting from one foot to the other. Noticing that she was staring at his tail he gently put it in front of her face, as not to startle her.

Ironically, a silver bell was tied by silver and dark blue cloth near the end of his tail. "Here ya go, a lot of people stare at it. I don't mind really. It's fun to poke people with." he admitted as he gently poked once on Hakai's no, the bell making a light jingle sound as it did. He was only trying to at least make one friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:19 am
Looking over to her closet she noticed how the room damage seemed to take a longer time to rework itself back to normal. More than likely because most of the dormmates aren't SUPPOSED to have large hulking beast appearing out of magical portals that appear on ones closet. Hakai grabbed the tail out of reflex, however her eyes went wide and she let go. It was softer than she imagined it would be. "Yes well, though its not as rare as one would think but...you never get used to seeing a moving tail. You keep you're very well groomed by the way." She said putting her hand over her mouth a bit to hide the fact she was starting to blush.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:33 pm
When she grabbed his tail, Xavos' cat reflexes went off. "Reeer!" he squaked. The tail itself as well as his furry ears poofed into a messy ball of fur. Xavos was one to be startled.

His eye and head twitched. "It's alright, wasn't your fault." he said, laughing a bit. He smoothed fown the soft fur on his tail and ears. He chuckled at her compliment. "Thank you." he said as he nodded. "I remember when the girls would all come and grab my tail. Then they'd pet and scratch behind my ears. I guess I was the village pet." he said.

He then looked over at Hakai's closet. "If you want, I can fix that for you. I don't really know where my room is so I'm probably just going to send the robots to go find it. It's the least I can do." he sail, smiling a perfect white smile, even though his canines were a bit elongated. Anybody could tell the smile was that of a harmless kitten, who could say no? Least nobody could.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:06 am
Giggling softly Hakai rubbed the back of her head, thinking for a minute before she spoke "Ah well, when you have a big human cat, I suppose people would consider you a pet." She said flicking her long hair back over her shoulder. The reaction was a bit surprising but not one that shouldn't have been done. She DID grab his tail and it was infact a real tail.

She turned around looking at the large hole in her closet. "Ah oh that? Well um...I was hoping it'd fix itself but apperently thats not going to happen any time soon." She blinked slowly looking back at Xavos. "If you want I guess you can. As for your room, your frist problem is being in the wrong wing. This is the ladies wing, the male's wing is in the other tower."  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:08 pm
"Brilliant!" he said in his English accent. He blushed a deep crimson for his mistake in direction. His silver hair greatly contrasted with his blushing cheeks. "I was wondering why some girls were stalking me..." he said while rubbing the back of his head.

He then looked at the robot, only to find that it had already delivered the boxes to his room. He walked over to her closet. He examined the damge and his crimson eyes widened. "Why, slick my fur and call it gold, but it looks like an orca busted out of your closet!" he exclaimed. His tail swished behind him and his ears twitched. "It seems simple enough to fix. Do you have any supplies?" he asked.

It would be a simple enough job, at least. Xavos was a bit over a good six feet, and it would be easy for him to reach. He looked at Hakai. "May I call you Kai?" he asked suddenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:34 pm
"Yeah. I suppose they wanted to know where you were going." She said rubbing the back of her neck as she gazed at the gaping hole in her closet with a sigh, muttering to herself completely nothing at all.

She turned around to him. "Yeah um...under the sink maybe? If we're lucky they may be there." She said a bit off handedly. "Please...take care of yourself while your working." She turned back to her closet her head turning at his question. "Um...yeah go ahead, I don't mind you calling me Kai."  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:43 am
Xavos noticed that she seemed spaced out, but said nothing. He walked into the kitionette and under the sink. As she said, there were boards. He searched around for nails and sandpaper, as well as screws and bolts, just in case.

He carried the boards in his arms, but the boxes of smaller supplies he had his tailed wrapped up on, literally. When he came back in, he looked at her worriedly. She seemed uneasy to him, but Xavos was harmless. "Are you alright? You seem uneasy." he said.

He put the supplies down on the floor and looked at her. He didn't want her scared or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:45 pm
Hakai blinked and looked to Xavos as he started to work. She watched him quietly and closely, unsure of even her reasons TO be in such a way. She tilted her head, first from one side then to the other, she was no good a carpentry, not in the slighted.

She jumped slightly as he question to her, which seemed to bring her back into reality from where ever she was before. "Oh yes I'm fine, its just that...well every male I've met here so far has either been crazy or well....crazier. I guess I'm just abit worried thats all." She said with a small sigh as she started to braid her long orange hair, tying it off at the end.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:46 pm
((Sorry about not writing for awhile, got lots of work lately))

Xavos frowned at her ad both his ears went up. "I'm sorry to hear that. But surely, I'm not crazy" he assured. "But I understand why you would be uneasy. I would be too." he said gently. He then grinned softly but widely. "Does somebody need a Xavi hug?" he said smiling.

Xavos was known for giving soothing hugs. One could say that he was harmless, but reality, he was dangerous, more than anybody expected. However, he could be as gentle as a kitten. His tail swished and the bell tingled and dinged softly as it did.

He looked at Kai and smiled softly. "Well now I won't let that happen anymore. Your too much of a sweet girl to deal wth that type of insecurity." he said at her answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:43 pm
(Thats alright its been the same for me as well.)

Hakai blinked and chuckled slightly. "Well if I thought you were crazy, I wouldn't let you near tools to fix my closet, now would I?" She blinked and twirled a bit of her hair in her fingers going through a song in her head for a moment before hearing something about a hug.

"Eh? Xavi hug? Whats that?" She asked, tilting her head to one side letting the hair strange fall over her shoulder. Her eyes once again distracted by the tail, but a distraction in a good way.

She too was not a force to be reckond with...even worse since she could not always be in control no matter how bad she wants to at times. "Oh...thats very kind of you Xavos but...protecting someone like me is not as easy as it sounds, I'm pretty dangerous myself."  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:29 am
Xavos smiled and gently hugged her, his fur becoming extra fuzzy and frayed. "Xavi hug!" he said as his tail wrapped around her waist. He chuckled as his black fur and silver hair became very poofy and fuzzy.

He then chuckled more as he went to go fix the door. He picked up the ools and made measurements. "Well, I can see that you at least trust me enough." he said happily. "That's enough to get me happy."

As he gently moved the remaining peices of destroyed door, he turned to her. "Well, if you say so. Let me know if you need anything though." he said kindly as he put the peice of door down and went back. He then took out another peice, and sawed off one side of the door...the process was diffcult, but it would be better in the long run.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff