Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 501 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Makie didn't really know what she was asking, and wasn't really sure if Rayna was okay with it... At least Makie didn't say 'Are you the boy in the pictures that Rayna drew?'. Now that would be bad. At least this question isn't so bad. I mean, the most of an answer you could get is something like 'We're friends from child hood' or something like that. At least... That's the most common response. That's usually all you really get from some one... Most of the time. The reponse Makie got was shocking though. That was... Straight forward. Is he comfortable telling something like that in fron of some he met like less than a minute ago? Weird... Very, very weird... Although, she wished a certain french speaking some one would say that about her... But, that was besides the point. Makie smiled happily.

"I-I'm happy for y-you, Rayna a-and Charlie." Makie admitted. She thought it was sweet to be in a relationship with some one. It made her own heart beating fast thinking about her crush and how maybe one day her and her crush would be holding hands and hugging... In the brunette's dreams maybe... That's when Charlie asked what Rayna was doing while she was outside. Makie was once again immobilized. This was an awkward conversation... She was putting away pictures of the boy... But... What Rayna said was completely irrelevant to what she was actually doing. Putting on a sock... Interesting... If she was wearing socks that is... Even Charlie wasn't convinced, though he let the topic slide away.

When Charlie said Makie's name, she nearly jumped. She blinked her chocolate eyes a few times and looked up at Charlie. Awkward... Actually, the brunette didn't tell her age to a lot because they always laughed. The laughed because they thought she was lying and they laughed because she was so young to be in high school. "I-I-I know I look l-like I-I'm seven... B-But.. But I-I'm really thirteen..!" Makie said, staring right down at her feet. She knew he was going to laugh. Every one laughed. Man... She felt so terrible now... She should have said 15... The small Makie mentally slapped herself and bit her lower lip.

"Y-You can laugh... E-Every o-one does..." The brunette admitted, waiting for Charlie to laugh. "A-And you c-can s-say I s-shouldn't b-be in high s-school too... A-A lot of p-people s-say that as well... A-And y-you can s-say I-I'm a midget... T-That w-works t-too..." What a terrible conversation... She had to change it... Before she cried.

"S-So... Y-You said y-you were travelling... R-Right? D-Did you have t-to fight a-any m-monsters..? A-And d-did you have t-to travel v-very f-far...?" She asked in a small, childlike voice. She was so unsure if she should ask this too... Actually... She was unsure if she should ask anything at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:43 pm
Charlie smiled kindly, patting Makie's shoulder to comfort her. For some reason, she felt like a younger sister to him. "Nahh, I'm not going to laugh at you. Sure, I thought you were younger, but it doesn't really matter. And most people skip grades, so you're probably very smart." he said, smiling. "And I'll never call you a midget, unless it's in friendly terms." he added, ruffling her hair. He did that with quite a few people. "I skipped a grade." Rayna cut in, smiling as she put on a shoe. Why she was putting on her shoes, she had no clue. Charlie looked over at Rayna, then back at Makie. "See?" he said, smiling.

Rayna smiled a bit at Makie's questions. "Well, I travelled to take a vacation in the winter for a while, for....specific reasons." she said, waving it off. "Oh, loads of monsters. Helped me get a bit stronger, though, even though I'm still a weakling." she said, laying down on her bed and laughing a bit. Charlie looked over. "I wouldn't say that. What about your training with Maddie?" he asked. Rayna lifted her head to look over at him. "I'm still weak." she said stubbornly, plopping her head back down. Charlie shook his head and turned to Makie once more. "The first town she stopped at while travelling was my town. Stayed at the Wells' Inn. Heck, even worked there for a while." he informed her, glancing at Rayna. She raised a hand, indicating that this was true.

"I've got to visit your town sometime, Charlie." she stated, looking up at her ceiling. Charlie nodded. "Yeah. Dad misses you a bit. Said there's no competition on who makes the best burger since you've been gone." he chuckled. Rayna laughed, looking over at Makie. "Charlie's dad is the chef at the inn they run. I worked as a cook." she told her. Charlie then stood up straight, dusting his jeans off. "Speaking of food, I'm hungry. Makie, would you care to join us at dinner in the Dining Hall?" he offered, smiling. Rayna jumped up from the bed and beamed. "Yeah! Please, Makie? You'd get to meet Kylie, too- Charlie's younger sister. She's fourteen, too, like me." she said, putting her hands on her hips and doing some mighty pose, then laughing.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:18 pm
Makie waited for the laughter... But she heard none... Instead, Charlie was patting her shoulder in comfort. She looked up slowly, her eyes sparkled, the tears were waiting for a reason to be shed... But Charlie seemed very nice, and he was like that older brother that always supported you. Makie was an only child so she only had "sisters" who were basically her closest friends ever that she would call her sisters... Even though they weren't really her sisters. It's kind of weird concept to understand, but they were always there for her like a family.. That's all. And Charlie seemed to kind of give off that kind of older brother feeling... Yeah, Makie is weird...

That's when Makie's hair was ruffled. She was a bit unsure how to react, since she was never caught in this situation before. She put her hands on her head after the ruffling stopped. Her hair was all messed up... Actually, it didn't matter to the brunette, but it was the first thing she thought she would do. Straightening out her hair again, she listened to Rayna. She said she had skipped a grade. Makie didn't really skip grades, but she worked hard for her marks, and a lot of her old teachers at the many schools she's been too put a good word about her to Mattus... And some how, she got into Ria High. She missed her grandpa, and missed working at the shrine, but, this was one of the only schools for her and her powers... I suppose that's another reason why she got in.

After a few seconds, Makie smiled childishly at Charlie, only because she thought he wouldn't laugh at her. She normally smiled softly, but there were a select few that she would open up to and be hyper and childish around. Other times she was a small, shy girl who kept to dancing and worked hard in school. A nerd or weirdo or outcast might be a good term to use. That's when Rayna answered her question. She seemed to answer openly, so it made the little Makie relax a bit more, knowing she hadn't asked an awkward question. Rayna seemed to be quite the traveller. She travelled from her hometown to Ria High, and that was far away, but... Makie avoided as much battles as she could... Fights scared her, and she would only fight if she had to. Then, Charlie spoke about how Rayna stayed in his hometown and worked at his family's inn.

Wow... That's kind of sweet. Her staying and working at his family's inn... That's cute! Makie thought, smiling a bit softer to hint that she thought that it was sweet. Then the brunette found out Rayna worked as a cook. Makie could cook, mind you it was in her own style, and it took her a few tries, but she loved cooking. It was something she did when she wasn't dancing, trying to train her powers and dance at the same time and studying... So she did it rarely, and savored every moment that she could of cooking. That's when Charlie mentioned the Dining Hall! Actually... Makie was heading down there before she saw Rayna's cute sign and fell and ended up where she was now.

"A-Ah. I-I couldn't... I-I mean.. W-We j-just met!" Makie was shocked, but almost honored they wanted her to come with them. She often ate with Misty, and she didn't talk too much... When Rayna insisted that she would come, she didn't know what to do... So.. She agreed. "O-Okay.. I-I'll go.. Oh! I-I would l-love t-to meet Kylie!" She said. No wonder she thought of Charlie giving off that brotherly feeling... He is one! When the red head did her mighty pose, Makie giggled softly, Rayna and Charlie were really nice people. She liked them.

( You can post in the Dining Hall, but I have to head in for the night soon... So, I can't reply tonight, tomorrow will be good though! ^w^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:10 pm
Rayna leaned against the door to her dorm, fumbling for her key in her khaki messenger bag. She leaned her head against the door, finally finding the pocket that the key was in. She pulled it out, sticking it in the keyhole and turning it to the left. She heard the lock unlatch and turned the knob, opening the door to her room. She closed the door behind her and locked it, then turned to her room to look at it. Though Rayna tried hard, she just couldn't escape from her past, and remembered her old dorm room back at her old school. Her old dorm was small, and the floor had a tan carpet and plain, white walls. The bed was small, but it wasn't too small, and she had a dresser and a small closet. Which was fine, because she didn't have much stuff, anyway. She looked at her new bed. It was big enough to fit a few people on it comfortably, unlike her old bed.

She walked over to her bay window, sitting on the seat and looking out to the forest, wrapping her arms around her knees. She didn't have a bay window in her old dorm. She looked down to her knees, a sad look in her eyes. 'I miss my old dorm. This one is too big.' she thought, resting her forhead on her knees. 'No matter how much I decorate this room to make it prettier and nicer...it won't be my old dorm.' she said to herself mentally, feeling her eyes well up. 'My old school...my old friends....even my old tree I used to sit in...I miss it all.' A tear fell into her lap. She sat in that position for what seemed like forever, not moving, not making a sound.

Rayna then sat up, wiping her eyes as she looked out the window once more. "This isn't me..." she said quietly. She placed a hand on her heart, looking around the room. "This isn't how I act. This...isn't normal." she told herself, swinging her legs around so that her feet touched the carpet. "Why am I feeling.....so much self pity? This isn't like me at all." she said, standing up. She shook her head, walking over to her bed and plopped down on it, as she usually did. She looked up to the ceiling, her arms stretched out across the bed. "I'm so pathetic...." Rayna said softly.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Keilantra slowly walked down the hallway.She was looking at all the walls and down all the extending hallways.She had a confused look on her face, almost like she was searching for something.Keilantra was wearing a white tank top that had a small flower in the right corner, casuall white-washed jeans, and her small white flip-flops.

She had been walking for what felt like forever and she really wasn't getting anywhere.She gave a sigh and leaned against a wall sliding down it.She threw heer bag into her lap and started to dig through it.Finally she pulled out a large piece of rolled up paper.Opening it up it revealed it was a map of the Ria High grounds.She turned it over and stared at it blankly.
"Ok if I was here...then I went this way and now Im here? No thats not right...wait! Is it upside down?No...I..uh..great I think I'm lost."Looking around shee spotted numbers on all the doors.'What...I was trying to find the Dining Hall...why am I in the dorms?'She thought to herself.

Suddeny she heard a mummfled sound.She turned and put her ear to the door.Shecould slightly hear someone talking.She didn't want to easdrop so she quickly stood up.Grabbing her bag she walked up to the door marked 501.She put her hand almost against the door about to knock.She then pulled her hand away.'I shouldn't bother her...But I am kinda lost....'She hessitantly knocked on the door.She rocked her feet back in forth and waited for someone to answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Rayna was laying on her bed, thinking to herself when she heard a soft knocking on her door. She looked up, staring at the door. Who would visit her at this hour? 'Probably Kylie.' Rayna thought, sitting up and scooching off her bed. "I'm coming..." she called, walking over to the door slowly. She unlocked the door and opened it, expecting Kylie to be standing there. "What, K-" she started, but stopped herself. It wasn't Kylie at the door. Instead, another girl stood there. She blinked, looking at her. "Err, hi...." she said. "Do...you need anything?" she asked, trying not to sound rude. Rayna often made it a goal to not get on people's bad sides often. She didn't like having enemies- but did anyone, really? She opened the door all the way, waiting for the girl's answer.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:24 pm
Keilantra bit her lip alittle feeling alittle out of place.She an awkward smile on her face.She finally answered your question."Uh...yea...I new here and I'm kinda...lost.."She said the last part in a bit of embarrisment.She had been her four days, and had a map and shee could find her way around.I mean i really wasn't her fault she had a terrable sense of direction.She was always getting lost...never quite knowing where she was going, just following her friends or "ending up"places.She was hopping that you would help her and no be like most the people she asked for help and blow her off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 pm
Once she heard the girl's explanation, she smiled, chuckling a little. "You're new here?" she asked. She then walked out into the hallway, placing her hands on her hips and looking around, then back to the girl. "So, where are you trying to go?" she asked kindly. She would certainly help this girl- she was new, too, once, and of course she had gotten lost. Didn't everyone who was new here? She smiled at the girl, giving her a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I'll help." she told her.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:35 pm
Keilantra smilled and looked a her map.Pointing to the Dining Hall.She looked over at you and said releaved that you were going to help her."Here!I'm really hungry, I haven' eaten since this morning...and all I had was a cookie...."She then continued to look at her map and tried to figure out where she was so when you told her she could tell if she was getting even alittle bit better at her navigation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Rayna widened her eyes as she pointed to the Dining Hall. "But...how did you get in the dome, thinking that it was...?" she trailed off, shaking her head. She decided to drop it- she didn't want the poor girl to feel bad. "Okay, first off, we leave the Dorm Dome, and then we go down here..." she said, trailing her finger down to the Dining Hall. "...and it'll be here. Since I'm not hungry, I'll just show you there and come back. Does that sound good?" she asked, smiling at the girl.

((x_x Ahh, writer's block.))

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:44 pm
Keilantra watched her finger move around the map with confusion.Shking her head she looked up at you."Uh..ok!"She grabbed her bag and shoved the map in.A small puppy poked its head out of the bag.Keilantra's eyes widened."Kichi!....what are you doing in there?!"She pulled the puppy ou of her bag and held him in her arms.Looking over at you she said."Lead the way..."

((Ahh writers block too XD i need inspuration...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Rayna's fox ears twitched as she looked at the dog, the jingles of her multiple earrings ringing through the halls. SHe squealed, bending down and petting it. "Awww! What a cute puppy!!" she said, grinning from ear to ear. She loved animals, and though she was a cat or fox person(since she was half fox demon), she loved dogs, too. She stood up straight, turning around and walking down the hallway, motioning her hand for the girl to follow. "This way!" she called. "And what's your name, anyway? I already know the dog's name is Kichi?" she chuckled.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:58 pm
Keilantra started to walk along side of you.Shee troked her puppy's ear and smilled abit.She had always had pets.Animals were so loyal and helpfull.(also she is a witch with part fox demon and elf in her)Her tail swaying behind her she kept walking while she answered your question."Uh yea...and I'm Keilantra...Keila for short...but don't associate it with the drink..."She laughed alittle.And her puppy jumped on her head.She swatted at him abit and leaned back alittle almost falling."So...may I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:07 pm
Rayna looked over to Keila and smiled, shoving her hands in her pockets. "Rayna. Rayna Amano." she greeted, looking forward. "Keila...it's a pretty name." she said, smiling a bit. She, too, remembered that she had always had a pet. Really, he was some sort of guardian, her cat Hawk, but he was the family pet, too. She remembered how much he had helped her in the past. She shook off the momry before she could remember what had happened to him. She looked over to Keila once more, smiling down at the puppy. "How old are you, anyway?" she asked her.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Keilantra pulled her puppy off of her head.Kichi clinging to her hair."Kichi! Get offFAHHH!"Trying to pull him off she fell backwards.Landing on her back Kichi was sitting on her lap.She grabbed her puppy aand put him on the ground.Looking over at you she awkwardly smilled.She stood up and looked down at Kichi giving him a look.He playfully tucked his head in his paws and started to follow us."Im 15...."She said responding to your question.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff