Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:26 am
Tekken is sweet. Im decent at it...uhhh My favs are Raven...Feng Wei...The Mishimas...and..uhh Bryan Fury. Not to mention Steve Fox, Nina Asuka, and Julia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:49 am
Hi, I'm Nathaniel. I started playing Tekken at about 7 when my older cousin of 20 introduced me to it, I think it was Tekken 3. I just recently got a PSP so I'm waiting for Tekken : Dark Resurrection to come out, I can't wait! xp

Characters I use:

Lee Chaolan
Kazuya Mishima
Jin Kazama  

crabbitingsickman

Thorx_the_Impaler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:59 am
Hi I'm Alex I started playing Tekken when I was about 5. My favs are Hwoarang,Jin,Kazuya,King,Lea,Law and Paul.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:14 pm
My name is also Alex.

I am pretty decent at it (I mean, I know the combos and frame datas, and stuff like that)

I use Baek and Anna

Currently looking for a new character to use.  

Lettuce Prey

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:29 am
Hi, I'm Manda. Most people call me Violet. No, it has nothing to do with Tekken. I just like purple. And of course, my avatar. But it is a nice coincidence!

I was invited here by someone I don't know... Oh well. That happens a lot.

I started playing Tekken when I was 9 or so, with my younger brother. It was Tekken 3, and my favorite characters were Julia and Anna. They still are two of my favorites.

Now I own every Tekken game except for the ones that have not come out yet, and Tekken1 (but I don't need to, because Tekken 5 has it built in!). I've also seen the Tekken anime, which wasn't too bad.

Novel, done now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:35 am
Hi, Im Kahatir but most people just call me Kaha. I... Um.. Know how to push those button and winning. I never lose. ninja My favorite characters are Stevie, Mr. Fury and Marduk. Dont own any of the games since I dont own a PSX or a PS2 it feels kinda stupid to buy any of the games, but my friends own 3, 4 and 5... So I can still enjoy the lovelyness that is Tekken.  

Kahatir

persocon-chii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:51 am
HI everyone, youi can call me Peach.
I have always enjoyed playing the Tekken games. I own Tekken Tag and Tekken 4.For a while i got into Soul Caliber but i recently got back into Tekken. MY favorite character is Ling Xaoiyu. AAAAAHHH! I <3 HER!!! *faint* well anyways, umm.....yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:25 pm
Hello! smile Tekken 2 got me into the series. My best characters are Nina, Julia, Lee, Hwoarang and Jin.  

t(0.0t)

xxKawticxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:29 pm
Hey everyone, im Colton and I am a tekken-holic, I started playing tekken when I was about 7ish I think, my uncle gave me tekken 3 for Christmas and at that time I didnt really appreciate it I just like gons fart move but as the years went bye I started to play it more and more and it is now one of my favorite games. My favorite characters are Kayuza, Hwoarang and Steve Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:35 am
Im here but no here, im not even a member. I am said not to be a valid member of this guild so. I duno what say but, "ill beat any who challenges me to a tekken mattch".  

all4fun

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:10 am
User Image
YO whats up. I am glad I have been chosen to be in this guild, Ive been a fan of the Tekken series for a looong time. Pic above is one of my best characters and the other chick that I can't think of her name at the moment, shes a Kazama.

User Image
Dis chick here I can fight with pretty well she is also one of my best characters.

User Image
Her I have a crush on, (I know sweatdrop ) My best character on T5.

Well that about raps it up here, I hope to have a great time here. Oh yea I wanna holla at my buuuddy Juila.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:55 am
Been playing tekken since tekken 2, but seriously since 5 and i compete in tournaments and such. Best character is Julia.  

zenzybar

discofabulous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Hey everybody! I'm Salma (yes, I am a girl!) and I'm pretty good at Teken. I started with Tekken 3 when I was 12 and have been in love with it ever since, and now I'm 15 going on 16 in two weeks! I have pretty much the entire series. My favorites are heart Jin, Hwoarang, Steve Fox heart <----I think the girls here know why wink but I'm really good with Asuka Kazama/Jun Kazama, Anna Williams, Nina Williams, Tiger/Eddy, Gon, Kazuya Mishima, Dr. Boskonovitch. and Mokujin ^^ btw, Leff Slater is totally awesome cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 am
I forgot to mention IM A GUY  

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Action Bawstard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:35 am
Yeah..I was JUST invited here....you took 50 gold from me freaks mad

XDDDD

I joke 3nodding