Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:53 pm
s0ul caper~
eek ...wow...I haven't had something like that ever happen to me. Mainly because I'm only 13. sweatdrop

I guess it kind of is an adult topic, huh? redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:04 pm
Dathu
s0ul caper~
eek ...wow...I haven't had something like that ever happen to me. Mainly because I'm only 13. sweatdrop

I'm actually considered mature for my age, but yeah. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:05 pm
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~

Then learn from my mistakes. When you get drunk and get lucky......AIM, and aim well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:20 pm
Dathu
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~

Then learn from my mistakes. When you get drunk and get lucky......AIM, and aim well.
I'm actually going to avoid alcohol. My family has a long line of alcoholics and I don't want to end up as one of them. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:23 pm
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~

I'm actually going to avoid alcohol. My family has a long line of alcoholics and I don't want to end up as one of them. sweatdrop

I understand completely. My family has a bad gambling record, so now I don't really gamble. But when I do, I keep track of my winnings. So far, if you add in all my gamblings, I'm up $36.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:55 pm
Dathu
So...I'm at a party, small group, good times. We have some beers and drinks. I get to talkin' and at some point it gets brought up that this one girl had had a**l sex before from her exb-boy. Well, this was interesting and I was all ears, but her best friend starts to get pissed that she told this other girl first. They argue a bit, but after a few moments all is well. Later on I end up making out with the girl who got pissed that she wasn't told first. One thing led to the another and before I knew it, she was doggy style and we were ready to rock. However, things didn't go according to plan. A simple mistake, but easily correctable. Only I didn't correct it...and she didn't correct me either. I never wanted to do it before, but at that time, and with that much alcohol in me, it seemed like the thing to do. Needless to say, the next day I was incredibly embarrassed, but we both went on like it never happened.

So...anything like this ever happened to you. sweatdrop

This is why I never drink or smoke gonk stare  

Bazyl

Jaded_BasketCase

Dapper Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:06 pm
If this ever happened to me, like as the girl, I would be very disturbed. very... eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:29 pm
Jaded_BasketCase
If this ever happened to me, like as the girl, I would be very disturbed. very... eek
I appologized, I swear. sweatdrop redface  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:15 pm
Bazyl

The 'or smoke' part made meh laugh. I dunno why, it just seemed random. I was expecting it to end with 'drink.'
And now I'm trying to picture someone 'drunk' on cigarettes..  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:29 pm
Valdae
Bazyl

The 'or smoke' part made meh laugh. I dunno why, it just seemed random. I was expecting it to end with 'drink.'

I thought she was talking about marijuana, now I'm not sure. xp  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

[Satan]

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:53 am
Dathu
Valdae
Bazyl

I thought she was talking about marijuana, now I'm not sure. xp
ditto 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:56 am
Yeah, I realized that was probably what she meant, but the image popped into my mind with cigarettes first  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Din_of_Serenity

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 am
hmmm, drunk on cigarettes...I must try this!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:59 pm
silverspart7
hmmm, drunk on cigarettes...I must try this!!!!
If you don't usually smoke ciggs and you smoke one real fast you get a nicotine buzz. It's kinda like getting light headed and woozy.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

EngelerDeamon

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:11 pm
Eternalnight666
EngelerDeamon
Dathu
EngelerDeamon
*Laughs.* It probably would have happened to me, except for one problem: I'm gay!

I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

3nodding Good. that's why I'm here. ^_~

Its still could... somewhat happen if you umm.. do a**l sex... still can get STD's from it don't cha know?

yes, i'm very well aware of that. explaining why the last time i had sex, it was my now EX-boyfriend (*bawls for a few minutes, then sniffles up*) about six months ago. and nobody before that, either.

i'm paranoid about that, so i go and get checkups when i visit the doctor every six months, too.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff