Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tuxedo Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo mask i love you
  SO HANDSOME !!
View Results

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:57 pm
kawaiibunny3
foxgirlsilverofdarkness
kawaiibunny3
Helios is sexier heart so is Prince Dimando-sama heart whee

but Mamoru's not bad, personally, i always thought Tuxedo Mask was a dork, even as a little kid.

"Why doesn't he actually fight...all he does is throw roses..." and "Where is all this money coming from? I thought he was an orphan..."

If Mamoru was like other Magical Girl guys who doesn't do anything, just the love intrest guy, then i would probably hate him...but since he's not, he's ok...
Well for one thing i have seen him fight in many episodes. His reason for sending the rose is to distract the enemy gonk And he was a model before in the show thats where i think he got the money or whatever.

stare dude, i know all of that, i'm not just some newbie fan...
i just like to poke fun at him.... rolleyes

but here's the REAL mystery behind Mamoru

in the begining of the series' he's such a jerk towards Usagi and co. (well, not a jerk, but not a gentleman either)
and as soon as he knows that Usagi is SM it seems his entire character takes a full spin and he's a perfect gentleman, towards not just the sailor senshi, but all other women as well, holding umbrellas for people, being polite with "are u okay"s instead of "geez, watch where ur going"

....i don't mind it, and i know it's just a show so it doesn't matter...still... people don't usually change that quickly...
i am not a dude. Second i won't even get into any of this for i don't like where you're trying to take this. And third i too am not a newbie fan. I have followed sailor moon to the sailor stars and watched it end there. Seen all the movies and all that good stuff as well. So really where are you trying to get at?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:55 pm
Tuxedo Mask is definately handsome 3nodding . . . I, myself, prefer the Moonlight Knight 4laugh

User Image

Ah, my beautiful knight! 4laugh  

MistressBriseis

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:14 am
foxgirlsilverofdarkness
kawaiibunny3
foxgirlsilverofdarkness
kawaiibunny3

but Mamoru's not bad, personally, i always thought Tuxedo Mask was a dork, even as a little kid.

"Why doesn't he actually fight...all he does is throw roses..." and "Where is all this money coming from? I thought he was an orphan..."

If Mamoru was like other Magical Girl guys who doesn't do anything, just the love intrest guy, then i would probably hate him...but since he's not, he's ok...
Well for one thing i have seen him fight in many episodes. His reason for sending the rose is to distract the enemy gonk And he was a model before in the show thats where i think he got the money or whatever.

in the begining of the series' he's such a jerk towards Usagi and co. (well, not a jerk, but not a gentleman either)
and as soon as he knows that Usagi is SM it seems his entire character takes a full spin and he's a perfect gentleman, towards not just the sailor senshi, but all other women as well, holding umbrellas for people, being polite with "are u okay"s instead of "geez, watch where ur going"

....i don't mind it, and i know it's just a show so it doesn't matter...still... people don't usually change that quickly...
i am not a dude. Second i won't even get into any of this for i don't like where you're trying to take this. And third i too am not a newbie fan. I have followed sailor moon to the sailor stars and watched it end there. Seen all the movies and all that good stuff as well. So really where are you trying to get at?

i wasn't calling u a newbie fan i was thinking u were thinking i was a newbie fan so i tried to defend myself (i've seen all that stuff too)....sorry...

i know ur not a dude, "dude" is just something i say

i wasn't trying to get anywhere with u, i was just trying to talk about Tuxedo Mask with u gonk heated disscusions are always the best, ne?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:01 am
MistressBriseis
Tuxedo Mask is definately handsome 3nodding . . . I, myself, prefer the Moonlight Knight 4laugh

User Image

Ah, my beautiful knight! 4laugh
Yupe he looked hot and much handsomer as moon light knight then tuxedo mask...so mysterious. blaugh cool  

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:14 am
kawaiibunny3
foxgirlsilverofdarkness
kawaiibunny3
foxgirlsilverofdarkness
kawaiibunny3

i wasn't calling u a newbie fan i was thinking u were thinking i was a newbie fan so i tried to defend myself (i've seen all that stuff too)....sorry...

i know ur not a dude, "dude" is just something i say

i wasn't trying to get anywhere with u, i was just trying to talk about Tuxedo Mask with u gonk heated disscusions are always the best, ne?
blaugh ok i'll leave it at that. No apology needed. Of ofcourse by all means lets continue the tuxedo mask conversation. I do respect all opinions. Yupey heated disscusions are indeed the best. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:19 am
You know what I'd like to know... Why, when we first meet Mamoru is he such a rude jerk?? Sure it was funny that he and Usagi had a grudge against each other yet secretly liked each other also... but he was really immature in the beginning and... well, I'll put it this way, I watched S... SuperS and StarS then I go back to watch a couple episodes from the beginning season 1 and he is a totally different person!? He was mean, he called Usagi fat and made fun of her hair and stuff... and now he's the biggest and most supportive sweet heart, what an epiphany.  

User_8572

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:47 pm
Kawaki
You know what I'd like to know... Why, when we first meet Mamoru is he such a rude jerk?? Sure it was funny that he and Usagi had a grudge against each other yet secretly liked each other also... but he was really immature in the beginning and... well, I'll put it this way, I watched S... SuperS and StarS then I go back to watch a couple episodes from the beginning season 1 and he is a totally different person!? He was mean, he called Usagi fat and made fun of her hair and stuff... and now he's the biggest and most supportive sweet heart, what an epiphany.
I am not to sure myself...most boys when they like a girl they are usually mean to them and after a while grow out of it. I suppose thats what the author was trying to protray Mamorus character as.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:24 pm
Darien...how old is he?  

Majoanma

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:22 am
i wanted to merry him back in the day....lol he's still hot lol heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:25 am
yes, i think hes kinda hot, my friend thinks hes extremely hot! xd  

hell-o_kid50

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:41 am
Majoanma
Darien...how old is he?

19 in the anime, 18 in the manga  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:52 am
Kawaki

that's exactly what i asked a couple pages ago, that always bothered me a little too.

And it wasn't just Usagi he would tease, he would tease the other senshi also and be very blunt with them (like calling Makoto "the big one" a couple times) , now he just sits back and doesn't worry about them.

i haven't really designed a theory, i just think someone forgot that he was once rude...after he and Usa got together, besides it 's hard to write about a perfect boyfriend (which Mamoru was meant to be) when he's calling u fat...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 pm
slipknot_him_slut
i wanted to merry him back in the day....lol he's still hot lol heart
He sure is  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:41 pm
hell-o_kid50
yes, i think hes kinda hot, my friend thinks hes extremely hot! xd
lol cool  

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

Majoanma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:48 pm
Darien doesn't look 19. He looks someone in their twenties haah. hes like super tall compared to Serena.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff