Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Lee0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 am
Rock lee0 is my name
imatating Rock lee is my game  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:20 am
Here is where you can introduce yourself, obviously, and tell us why you like Rock Lee and what you like about him and such.

Name: Serfia, but please call me Akemi...
Why: Because he is a very determinted person, and worked to get where hes at. Also, hes funny...
What: Hes really hot! I love his Eyebrows! Hes so freaking cute with them! Also, theres not one else who could pull of hes cute eyes either! *fangirl scream*  

Serfia Kamay Moto-san

Cloudgfx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:22 pm
Hi im Cloudgfx!
Why: Rock Lee spent years of training and hard work to obtain his great skills! He went threw alot to get where he is and he desirves the best! He also risks his life for sakura! heart
What:Man those bushy eyebrows are awseome!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:14 pm
Sakura-ino3
I AM heart ROCK LEES heart LITTLE FAN GIRL he makes me mrgreen 4laugh
Why: he Kicks Butt and he is so cool with his fight stile
what: HE IS SO HOT WITH HIS HAIR AND EYE BROWS AND EYES AND heart O heart  

Sakura-ino3

RainbowDuctTape

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:56 pm
Name: RainbowDuctTape
Why: He's so determined to become a great ninja. He's gone through a lot and he's a really awesome ninja.
What: His eybrows, his hair, and his personality. Rock Lee is funny. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm
Ello' Meh" Name is teh" Milk"Z--- Nice To Meet you. ^_____~"

YESSH - I am a very HELLAR Big Rock Lee & Maito Gai Fan. Although I cant pick one Aspect of Lee that I Like - I love him in Each and Every way. I is a very Illutrious and distinguished Character - Which makes him very Enjoyable. The Same Goes for Gai.

If you would Like to be Friends, I am more than Willing. ^___^

BTW, This is a Piccie" of Me -

User Image

thelegendarysmex

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:38 pm
Hello, new here, i am the LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist, or X for short or wutever.....

Why: Because he is funny, and a true warrior...
What: The funny...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:58 am
Yeah I like Rock Lee. So vote for me in the Arena. Go to keyword search and Type Rock Lee. You'll find me Im the one with the Ninja head band mrgreen  

Ultimate Trevor

AbsqueSanita

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:36 pm
'lo, there. I be Absque. :B Lee luff~ <333

Ch'yeah, me luffs much.

Why: :33 Suave and drunk. Kukukuku~
What: HIS MANLINESS~! D:<

<333~ OH, YES.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:03 pm

name: rekaiprincess
why: why not?
what: combination of the bushy brows, green spandex, and utter devotion to gai-sensei ^^

rekaiprincess

Beloved Ladykiller

MomokoIshikawa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:43 am
Oooh, I'm new. biggrin

Thanks for the invite~

I'm Shanice and I do love Lee-san!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:52 am
Name: Byakugan_Hyuuga
Why: He makes me laugh. Lee-kun represents us in the anime of Naruto, They can all do jutsu, but we all can't, so all his hardwork and what he's accomplished show and proves that, just by working harder till we reach our limit, we all can be ninja.
What: I love his outfit! It's so unique! The way he looks is so different too! I proves you don't to follow the crowd to look good cause look at Lee. Even though he looks different, he's still so sexy! heart  

Naishinonkami

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:38 pm
Byakugan_Hyuuga
Name: Byakugan_Hyuuga
Why: He makes me laugh. Lee-kun represents us in the anime of Naruto, They can all do jutsu, but we all can't, so all his hardwork and what he's accomplished show and proves that, just by working harder till we reach our limit, we all can be ninja.
What: I love his outfit! It's so unique! The way he looks is so different too! I proves you don't to follow the crowd to look good cause look at Lee. Even though he looks different, he's still so sexy! heart

*raises and to ya* Amen ta dat -_-.... Now Gimme A High Five! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 pm
Name: Judgement_27 a.k.a- Judge'

Why: He's Cool, plus i don't know, the whole, "no ninjutsu for me, i'm fine with the hand-to-hand, thanks" yeah, that's it!

What: I like All The Characters, Yeah, ALL, From Sasuke to Lee to Jaraiya to 'Ruto to Shino to Shikimaru, i like how the Creator dude, Took out time to make each character have a unique and complex background and past.
ninja  

Judgement_27

--The Trusty Sidekick--

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:52 am
Username: --The Trusty Sidekick--
Name: Amanda
Why? Because Lee is amazing. Sasuke wants to be like Lee. And also, who else can go super seiyan on a ninja show.
Others: I love how Kishi took time to make character development for each one. Not simple layouts. But actual pasts for each. And a plot. I'm a pairing fanatic!! And I love almost all characters, depending on my mood. Anything Else: I have a -Narutards Anonymous- Guild. And Im part of a crap load of others.

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff