Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:41 pm
"No problem the coat is hott" She walked around him again examining him she stopped at his back and gazed at where the wings were she touched it firmly. "Does it hurt?" She went back to his front and looked from his pex to his abs. "Hmm not bad what size at least a large better not a medium tight looks better on me anyway don't you think?" She smiled walking and flipping pages at the magazine. She looked back on your pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 pm
Shadow looked at her and turned his head to face her. Does what hurt, my wing's? No I'm quite used to them so they don't hurt at all. He watched her walk in front of him and leaned forward to her. Large would work for me, but as for the tight look on you...... I wouldn't know, I've never seen you in tight clothing. He noticed she was eyeing his pants and grinned. I supose you'll be wanting them off don't you?  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:22 am
"Ohhh..i was just wondering" she smiled as he heard off and she looked up at him. "Only if you want to..what size are you in pants?" She went over to her closet and changed her clothes to something tight. A baby pink tee which made her bust look larger than normal and she wore a short denim skort that had her butt looking very small. She looked back at his abs again. "If you want you can put the shirt back on" She went oer to the AC and turned on cool for 64 degress. "Godd it is soo hottt maybe you should leave it off" she uttered softly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:28 am
I don't know what size I wear, these have lost their tag and I have long forgotten. He looked at her and smiled as he nodded. Your wrong......you don't look good in tight clothes, you look heavenly. He felt a shift in the room's temperature as she turned on the AC and shrugged it off. I was gonna leave it off anyways, it feels better this way.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 am
She smiled and looked at your hair then started to caress it with her hands. "Hmm maybe some gel on it and put it up a little maybe" She went down to his pants and tugged at it. "You wear a belt right...yeah your gonna just have to take your pants off" She went over to her table and looked at her hair products and found gel. Hmmm maybe a hair cut but its not to long and not too short She went over to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror brushing her hair as she came out looking at him. "Pants please"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:08 am
Shadow nodded and smiled. Maybe something with spikes? He watched her wander from him to the table and then to the bathroom as he removed his pant's. He looked up at her as she came back into the room and tilted his head. You planning something I know you are.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:31 am
She touched the back of her blonde hair admiring her cute outfit. I should go out like this its soo cute, besides with Shadow as my mate he can protect me from other boys haha. Sakii smiled and put her hand out. "Give me the pants please" She raised an eyebrow and looked at his hair and imagine spikes. "Sexyy!! i love it" She waited for him to give the pants. "Me plan something hehe"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:22 pm
Yumi woke up from her sleep and streched out as she sat up from her bed seeing Mr. Shunkums still sleeping. She got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower coming out the steam forming onto the room the sweet scent of her room spreading. She licked her lips and went to her closet changing her clothes to a long white top down to her ankles and wore shorts and boxers underneath her. She sat down on her bed letting out a long breath. "Mmm what a day i've been sleeping so long i wonder if anyone is home?" She decided to wait till Mr. Shunkums woke up before she left she didn't want to leave him alone.  

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Yes you plan something, you've got that innocent but guilty look. Shadow nodded and walked over to her. He handed her his pant's as he smiled and looked at her again. Don't change it though, I like it. If we're going to go somewhere do you mind if I take a shower first?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Sakii laughed and took the pants nodding at his question. "Go ahead and take a shower careful some of my lingerie is up there by the mirror" She smiled going to her bed and sitting down looking at his pants. tag is gone maybe a 16 or 18.... She laid it done on her bed and laid down on the other side looking at the barrier overlooking her and gave a yawn looking at the posters in her room.  

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:31 pm
Shadow sat his bag on the bed and looked at her. If you want you can go through my clothes and pick out what you think is in. He closed the door behind him as he walked into the bathroom and got into the shower after he finished getting undressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:42 pm
((no quoting))

Sakii nodded but she didn't do it she didn't feel like doing it as she closed her eyes and gave light breaths thinking about her sisters..she new once her and shadow were seen together and Ricky had seen them ohh there would be trouble. Since their father had went to war Ricky had took over the family while their mother had fallen ill and is not residing in the hospital. She took in deep breaths her chest expaning on her tight shirt.

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:48 pm
((Sorry...I thought I deleted it))

Shadow finished his shower and dried off. He put his boxers back on and looked at Sakii as he stepped into the room. Nothing was in then hmm? He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. You ok Sakii?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:52 pm
Sakii opened her eyes and quickly turned them over so she was ontop and kissed his lips softly looking at his eyes. "I'm fine why do you ask?" Maybe after i have my funn we can go to the mall hopefully Ricky won't be there maybe he's training or studying or something i hope. She was hoping he would let them had the fun even if it wasn't for a while just something to start off.  

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Shadow kissed her back and smiled as he looked up at her. Just curious is all. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips and slowly rubbed his hands down her back. You looked like you was thinking about something as I came back into the room.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff