So what do you think?
  OMG! I have to buy that.
  O_O *speechless*
  -_- Who cares...*Lucifer will cry if you choose this*
View Results

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:39 am
As long as its not the same think over again with some new characters like they did with Tekken Tag Tournament....*sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:40 am
Oh my god, I haven't seen any previews yet, but,ever the years the games have gotten better and better in graphic, so. I'm expecting amazing graphics. I hope they will still have thecharacter custimation as 5 has.  

persocon-chii

Lord~Tatsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:43 am
Only if it is uniqe with some kind of new mode or something.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:37 am
Ratchetfreak15
i think tekken6 is cool i saw a cool link about 1 of the new characters check this link out, ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6_Qxt9vJo&search=Devil Jin story

Thats was for the persons fanfiction if you read the ending. I loved it though thanks smile 694  

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:38 pm
I haven't seen any trailers of it yet, but I'm sure it'll be good. I will eventually get it though..whenever I can afford a ps3. I don't know if I'll buy one when it first comes out or not. I probably won't have the money then so I'll have to save up, but I'll probably get the one that is $600 being it has a little more features and more memory space.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:53 am
From the one video i say that it doesn't look so good. Plus i heard that you may be able to brake grabs by tilting the pad in a certain way.

But without the video i say it'll be good.  

zenzybar

Sugihide

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:13 pm
The first trailer was better than the second one. I wonder which other fighters are going to be in the next Tekken question  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:59 pm
the trailers dont pretty much nothing... More interactive enviroments? what for ? i just want some good new characters or old ones comign back and alittle bit more balance than a SNB tier....anyways i think dragunov, lili and AK need more spotlight in this one and actually have a decent game to play...AK is nothing compared to King now..but anyways seems very interesting and im willing to pay the fee to have it...only wish for bigger customization, online play and combo sets  

Dixz - kyo89

Versatile Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers