Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:35 pm
Hehe DDR music for RE ? XD well the home games have some of the soundtrack tunes,, DDr Extreme has You're Not Here, and DDRExtreme 2 has Polovtsian Dance and Chorus from Sword Of Etherea.
I don't listen to music other than the game tracks while playing, can't ehre the sound effects, but if I listen to rob Zombie, Disturbed, or Slipknot, I get the urge to play a game like RE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:13 pm
wladimir619
Gen_Acid
I like metal while slaying zombies.

What about all of you.

Listen to music while playing a survival-horror game, kind of ruins it. I mean you won't be able to hear if cerebrus/zombie brakes a window, or the roars of a crimson head.

That is agreed! Zombie dogs or anything could be around the corner or behind you, plus the music in the game sets the mood. I have the save room theme on my comp!  

DavidOshi

Marisco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:37 am
*agrees as well* the game has good creepy music. The rooms I have cleared I am still creaped out going throught them from the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:54 am
O-Zone heart
nothing to get me in the zombie slaying mood than destine tine  

A5116278

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:42 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Hehe DDR music for RE ? XD well the home games have some of the soundtrack tunes,, DDr Extreme has You're Not Here, and DDRExtreme 2 has Polovtsian Dance and Chorus from Sword Of Etherea.
I don't listen to music other than the game tracks while playing, can't ehre the sound effects, but if I listen to rob Zombie, Disturbed, or Slipknot, I get the urge to play a game like RE.
xd Change The World from Inuyasha is fun for a good laugh too. (all I see if Joseph getting torn apart when I hear it now..)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:53 am
Man I thought that song was so lame, now I'm going to be visioning that every time I hear it.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Hmm... Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack. Dunno, it changes the experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:55 pm
WHATEVER IS IN THE GAME. UNLESS I HAVE WE LOVE KATAMARI MUSIC ON FROM MY COMPUTER.

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:45 am
I don't listen to music whilst playing RE (like it's been repetedly said "the games soundtrack is better") although a friend told me he played 4 whilst listening to westlife.God I hope he was joking.

But yeah, I think the only game you should ever listen to music whilst playing is zelda (okay and Tombi)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:45 am
I have listened to some heavy J-Rock and like wanted to crawl under the bed when the musics all low then suddenly blasts at the exact moment a cerberus jumps through a window.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:45 pm
After beating RE4 once I really liked fighting the huge battles with outside music.

Rarely metal, mostly songs that make you want to overcome the odds and not give up.

Edit: Canas will probaly be the only one who'll relate to this, but play Barbie Girl by Aqua during some of the more intense fights. It's killer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:34 pm
I sing the Cloud Song during the boss battles ( started singing it onwards from the first Gigante, I only had 1 flash grenade and survival knife for weapons during the whole fight )....... search it on Deviant Art, my internet is spazzing right now and I can't link it. Listen to it and if you atleast like FF series, you'll love chibi Cloud.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

mystery rei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:28 am
I just have the tv volume on. I like to know when i go into a room whether anything is in there or not  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:43 am
Most of the time, hwen playing any game that involves slaying my enemies, I listen to "Mindless Self Indulgence". Sometimes, I'll listen to "We Are Scientists" as well 3nodding

DHC_John

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:33 pm
StarStrife
After beating RE4 once I really liked fighting the huge battles with outside music.

Rarely metal, mostly songs that make you want to overcome the odds and not give up.

Edit: Canas will probaly be the only one who'll relate to this, but play Barbie Girl by Aqua during some of the more intense fights. It's killer.

"What the ******** is with this soooooooong?!" xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces