Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Code Name Wa Sailor V Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Read the Sailor V Manga?
  Yep
  Nope
View Results

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:29 am
Rush_Hardroc
~Alechsa~
I've read the entire saga (thanks to kurozuki.com), it's a beautiful story. You really get an understanding for Minako's character more. The cutest part is when Usagi and Ami cameo in the background for one scene in front of a store.

I love Ace Kaitou.... his tricks make Kamen look like a penguin with a ki blast and a stick 3nodding The Dark Agency is one of the better Dark Kingdom groups too. It's a shame it didn't carry over to the Sailor Moon manga, since Kunzite was in charge of it.

Which ones do Adonis appear in? Which one tells his his story?

Just read the whole Sailor V manga story sweatdrop Otherwise you get lost about what's going on with the Dark Agency (the DK's coverup organization). I like Kurozuki's website because it encourages you to buy Takeuchi's mangas (most of which are not available in America) and use his website to translate it. All perfectly legal, since he doesn't have scanlations or episodes available.

I'd love to get my hands on Love Witch. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:25 pm
I get it now... The dark agency was a cover up for the Dark Kingdom? I found a site that has the scanlations and I read them, so now I understand. It gives me ideas of how I can better my fanfiction as far as the kingdom of Venus.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:17 pm
I have not read it but I really want to  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2