FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:41 pm
Hatred blushed a little harder. "I-I am?" She ticked her head to the side. "What makes you say that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:58 am
"Your just a cute blusher, is all, Sinorita" [heh, sin-yorita]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:49 pm
((lol!!!)
Hatred blushed, again, a little redder. "O-Oh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:12 pm
[XD]

"Now now dont bcome shy on me" he changed bac intop himself  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Hatred looked at him. "M-Me? Shy? Absolutely not! I am n-not shy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:57 pm
Envy placed the palms of his hands on both sides of Hatreds cheeks and drew his face close to hers, so that they touched nose to nose "Your not shy are you?"

(Can I add my character in this? I wanna be included with kawaii little Wrath! I wish that cute psychotic guy would be MY lil brother....unlike the others I have in my family...Oh snap...7 peeps in my family.... 7 sins O...oll)  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:27 pm
Hatred blushed lightly. "Um... No, I am not."

((sure!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:14 pm
[sweet!]

"hmm hmm hmm If you say so, Love" he kissed her on her forehead and took hold of her hand, gripping it firmly

Wrath followed a girl down the streets somewhere in the city (different place). She was a few years older than him, but looked younger than she really was. An Ishbalian, her dark hair dripped with the rain that fell from the thunder clouds in the sky. "Onee-san" He mumbled. The girl turned around, her ruby-red eyes surveyed the surroundings behind her. A flash of lightening and the boom of the thunder came shortly after she turned to walk again, only to hear Wrath behind her, screaming at the sound of the crash "Your still following me aren't you, kid?" she questioned him.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:55 pm
Hatred blushed and smiled sweetly at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:41 pm
Envy led Hatred down for a few minutes before asking "Your a sin right? What is odd is that you don't act like a sin....but then again niether does Wrath"

"Onee-san ONEE-SAN!!" Wrath cried as anotherthunder boomed. He ran to the girl in fear. "Uh..hmmm..Its alright, but please won't you only call me Sen? I don't ever remember being a sister to anyone." She smiled kindly to Wrath. He nodded. "Your soaking wet from the rain, lets get to an inn." She took him by his hand and led him to a nearby inn that was near empty and near run-down. "Onee-san... I don't get it, your also wet from the rain." Wrath said in a whisper. "True, but my concern is to a drenched child in only shorts and a sleeveless shirt. You will catch a cold or pneumonia easier than I."  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:57 pm
Sen asked for a room with two beds from the innkeeper, who led them both to a musty old room with separate beds. "Thank you, landlady, Much is appreciated from your hospitality." "Nonsense, child, this inn dosnt see alot of faces these days..oh my I must go and let you two be, Just holler if you need anything" the lady laughed cheerfully and left them. "Okay. Boy, hand me your clothes, I will lend you my nightshirt" She took out from her leather sack a dark brown shirt. Wrath did what he was told and shortly handed senya his shirt and shorts as he shivered. Senya drew a transmutation circle on the ground and placed Wraths clothes on it and trasmuted them dry. "Onee-san is an Alchemist?" she smiled "Yes, but I am not suppoused to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:06 pm
"I'll hang your clothes, and soon I'll go and get some food for you" She hung Wraths clothes over a rack in the bathroom. "But your still wet Onee-san!" "Don't worry about me, okay?" She bent down and smiled charmingly "Be a good boy and watch over my stuff, I'll let the landlady know where I am off to." Wrath stopped Sen "Hmm...Something wrong?" "Will you come back?" He asked. "Of course, and I'll let you hold on to something to make sure of that." she placed her necklace around his neck "I'll come back" She left him and went to one of the food stores  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:56 pm
Senya returned at the inn with a loaf of unsliced fresh baked bread, butter, a block cheese, some meat (salomi and other types of meat like that), some water and a carton of milk, and a parcel thats contents were to be revealed later on in the night. Wraths eyes lit up with joy as Sen began to wash her hands before setting the food down "Food?" he asked. Sen laughed "Yes food. Go wash your hands and face and I'll get tonights supper started." Wrath did as he was told once more as Sen layed made Chicken and cheese sandwich for the both of them, giving Wrath more of the cheese and chicken. She set him milk while she would have water. As soon as she was done she washed her hands again and st down at her seat. "Why don't you try sitting down as well? And tell me why you keep following me...and please tell me about yourself." Wrath shyly sat down accross from Sen. "Thank you...Sen" "You called me by my name, I am suprised. And what are you thanking me for?" "No one has been this nice to me, not even Envy, or the others" Sen bit into her sandwich. "'Envy'...'others'?" Sen spoke through the food. "Can you please tell me about them?" "O-okay... And.. m-my name is Wrath... Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Hatred, Sloth, and Pride.... they are all over the place, and Gluttony goes around with Lust and Envy. And Hatred follows Envy every where. Sloth and Pride are in Central undercover as people from the military....Umm...and every one was tired of Greed being greedy so they left him and he wanders off on his own" Wrath giggled. "I see, soyour a Humonculi?" Senya smiled."Hu..uh? Your not afraid?" He backed out of his chair, making it fall backwards, "No, should I be? I mean, I don't think I have a reason to be afraid of Humonculi if they haven't done me wrong, or vice versa." Wrath looked at her in shock "Your weird." he fixed the chairand sat back down on it, starting on his sandwich. "I do get that alot, but thats only...I am not suppoused to have any knowledge of Alchemy.... since I am Ishbalan. I am an exile...like one of my allies, he goes by the name of Scar."

[[sorry, nothing to do...bored outta my mind so I hope you dont mind the whole convo]]  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff