Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Chaos of the netherworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:19 pm
she smiled wickedly "those who know of me call me jara"
as she spoke a moon beam focused on her giving her a dramatic aura  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:00 am
"Oh wonderful." fire sighed and watched as she played with moon beams. If she wanted to be impressive...
With a few flicks of her hand she sent two streams of fire from her palms to Jara. They joined then increased in size until the girl was covered in a giant ball of fire that would look impressive but wouldn't hurt.
"If you want to be impressive play with something more interesting than moon beams." she grinned then span around and began to walk away. With another lazy flick of her hand the fire disappeared.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:16 am
something brushed by fires ear as an arrow embeded into the grounf in front of her
jara was holding a bow "i dont burn that easily i should warn you"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:16 pm
Fire span around with a smile on her face. "You missed."
Her tail flicked about lazily as she stared up at the sky. Jara wouldn't leave her alone and she couldn't make her leave so for now she was stuck talking to her.
"And i wasn't trying to burn you."  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:00 pm
"thats why i missed" jara said curious why this catgirl was still standing in her way towards the mountain range and wondering if she should recruit her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:42 pm
Fire smiled. "Or maybe you just don't want to admit that you really did miss and you aren't a very good archer at all."
She shrugged and turned in a circle, a slight smile on her face as she tested the girl. It was fun to see how far she could go without provoking her into attacking.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:41 pm
jara grinned and redied another arrow towards fire "would you like to test that theory?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:01 am
"If you think your arrows will survive being set on fire." she yawned boredly. She was overly confident that she would be able to either dodge the arrows or burn them before they reached her.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:10 am
"we shall see" jara raced forward towards fire with the bow readied  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:51 am
Fire smiled and backed away.
"Do you really want to become enemies?" she sighed. She didn't really see Jara as a threat causing her to relax possibly too much.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:47 am
jara shrugged "either is fine with me. im just trying to bring order around here"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:31 am
"You don't seem to be doing a good job," fire sighed. All these people, looking for too much power when they couldn't handle it.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:55 pm
"just started today" jara replied
"theres to many power hungry idiots and its about time somebody sorted through it all"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:11 pm
"Yeah. Good luck with that." fire sighed. She span around in a circle then began to once more walk off.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:15 pm
jara then started on her way and then paused a moent glancing towards fire "i wonder...could i entice you to aid me in this venture?"  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff