Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:35 pm
((Me neither >_<))

The young girl follow the older one to the room she was leading her to. Of course, all the time they were walking, she was mapping the old hospital in her head. That way, if something was to happen, a quick escape would be possible. She still didn't trust the woman, but right now she didn't really have much of a choice.

Once the woman entered the dust-filled room and left Iris alone, the girl immediately thought of running away. However, she soon realized that she didn't have anywhere to run to. The woman did ask her if she wanted to stay here...This was all confusing.

Ten minutes later, the woman came back and showed her the room. There was no way the dusty room and this clean room could have been the same one. There must have been some magic involved. Iris hated magic, not because it was dangerous or unhuman, but because she never could learn it. She was ungifted in it, but had the best killing body ever.

Iris walked to the bed and sat on it. Her eyes went from left to right as she looked through the room. It was...pretty. Way more so then her old quarter room.

"Is their anything I can get you" asked the Lady.

Iris looked at her with a surprised look. This was the first time someone asked her if she wanted something. Was there something she wanted? Other then dying, of course. She then touched thr Scythes next to her. It had been a while since she had taken good care of them. "Stone.... Sharpening..." she simply said.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:09 pm
((Is it really that hard? Maybe I should play Nik as a guy... Just for the irony of it...))
((What the heck? Shape-change away!))

As a general rule, Nik avoided fire. She had two very good reasons: one, it burned, and two, it cut off her fastest escape routes with bright light.
And so it came to be that when the mansion caught afire and closed her entrance there, she took the fastest route out--to the abandoned hospital. It made a very good retreat, and she'd gotten lost in the city enough to know where it was.
Nightmare could be a very big nuisance at times.
So Nicalin (alias Nik, among others) fell out of the corner of the ceiling to the ground with a cough. She (well, he, now, since she had opted for a very rapid transformation while tangled in her cloak) straightened out and looked around.
There were people there.
Or so she guessed from the sounds a little down the hall. She stretched, finished the detailing on her (now his) clothes, and looked around. "Messy as ever..." Nice tenor. It had been a while since she tried this shape. (Actually it had been a while since she tried any shape other than her own.)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:12 pm
"A whetstone, hmm..." Sarah bean to walk towards the door, then paused, "I beleve I may have one." She lifted her staff slightly, and its form warped and twisted, eventually changing to that of a spear. She looks at the weapon hurmorlessly, muttering to herself, "Been quite some time since I had to use this thing... But anyways, MAINTNENCE!" As she said this she spun the spear above her head once, then struck it against the ground. From the point of impact the ground began to swell and morph into a small chest.

"Inside that you'll find anything you could need for weapon maintnence. The chest is magical, but the items aren't, so if any of it is broken tell me. You can keep the box, it'll fit anything you put in it. And if you want me to hide it again, just ask. I frankly neer wanted to look at it again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:25 pm
((It's not that hard. It's just I'm not used to it... I only had one female character before this one))
Iris gave the woman a surprised look when the Chest appeared. She put her hand in and retrieved a whetstone out of it. She immediately start polishing her Scythes, letting the stone move from one side to the other. So there she was was, lying on a hospital bed sharpening her weapons. Nice irony.

"Someone....here..." She said to the lady with her usual slow voice. To her, it was a way to thank the Lady by giving her a little information. The presence was faint, but it was there.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:13 pm
"Really now? Well I'll go check on that, you just stay here." She walked out of the room, keeeping her spear with her, lest they be following the girl. As she neared the entrance she said, "Hello, who's there?" But as she walked into the reception area itself, she came face to face with the new comer. She shifted the spear so that its head was obscured from their sight, glared at the young man ((at leat thats what she sees)) and said coldly, "What do you want?" half expecting them to have a weapon in their hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:58 pm
Iris continued to sharpen her Scythes while the woman left to see who was there. Iris wasn't sure herself it was a good or bad person. After all, she was a trained fighter, not a medium. She just hoped that if it was someone bad, he wouldn't kill the woman right away. It would make Iris sad if that was to happen...Well...Not really. She didn't know that emotion. She just...learned how to act like it.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:54 pm
He shrugged. He had a weapon on him, but not in hand. "I come by here a lot--someplace to lick my wounds and all. It seemed fitting. I was thinking about cleaning it up, but apparently--" he indicated the note on the door, "--You decided on it ahead of me. Need help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:13 pm
Taken slightly aback by the persons response, Sarah quickly changed her spear back to the staff. "Of course, any help is welcome. But first, do you have any wounds at the moment?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:24 pm
"Nope--just keeping from getting crisped." He batted at a few darkened spots on his clothes, nocking ash to the floor. "I'd apologize for that," He remarked lightly, but I get the feeling I'll be sweeping it up anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:11 pm
"Fair enough," says Sarah with growing trust in the newcomer, she didn't put much thought to the "crisped" remark. "However, when the previous owners left, they seem to have taken the cleaning suplies with them. I haven't really checked all the rooms yet, so you can either try to find some, sit around, or go out and buys what we'll need." shesays giving her hand a laxidazical wave.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:16 pm
The man shrugged. "I'll see what I can do--unless you are really looking forward to combing this place over?" He lifted an eye brow. "I mean, I wouldn't dream of denying you your fun, but it seems saner to buy the basics."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:23 pm
"Oh trust me, I've been making due, with more..." she pauses and thinks of a word, "mystical methods. But your right, if I'm to keep enough mana to heal, we'll need to buy janitorial suplies. Can I trust you to get what we'll need?" she asks the man. "But first, what's your name?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:29 pm
All the time while the two people were talking about cleaning, Iris stayed in her room sharpening her weapon. After a while, she just put it next to her and lay down on the bed. She didn't want to sleep right now. She was just thinking about what was happening to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:57 pm
"Eh? I go by Nick." He replied. "And that depends on what you think you need." He shrugged. "But sure, I can get it--as long as it's not too excentric."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:08 pm
"Oh, I just need need the baisics for now. Brooms, mops, floor claeaner, window cleaner, that sort of thing."says Sarah giving Nick a quizical look. "But it is a pleasure to meet you." She then hands him a small package full of money saying, "This should be enough, unless prices went through a spike in the last few hours. When you feel like it, would you be so kind as to fetch them for me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff