Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:22 am
falco_lombardi
hello im realtively new just call me falco im a huge melee fan
and im also an extremely big pokemon fan bigger than melee usually u can find me here when i get bored but i post everyday like the rules state im on as often as i can be wich is like all day and i know pretty much everything about pokemon there is to know about battling so if u have a question about it ask me and i can help even if it doesnt pertain to battling i can answer it but itll take a bit beecause i see my friend on mondays

so welcome to the guild

*twitch* N....no....no periods...... eek gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:26 pm
Muwhahaha!

New, are you? Well welcome to the Guild!

I'm Alexa-sama, the unofficial, self-proclaimed informent on Pokémon Emerald, the Dual Screen from E3, and much, much more.

Well, when I feel like it, anyway.

And you can just call me Alexa, or Lexa, or Lex, or Lexi, or any other spin-off of my name you can think of.
3nodding  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Alexa-sama
Muwhahaha!

I'm Alexa-sama, the unofficial, self-proclaimed informent on Pokémon Emerald, the Dual Screen from E3, and much, much more.

And you can just call me Alexa, or Lexa, or Lex, or Lexi, or any other spin-off of my name you can think of.
3nodding
Al...Alex...Sam...Sammy...Ale whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:58 pm
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Muwhahaha!

3nodding

You're having fun with that, aren't you?  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:47 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Muwhahaha!

3nodding

Yes...Yes I am! hehe 3nodding I dub thee, Ale!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:13 pm
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Muwhahaha!

3nodding

Yes...Yes I am! hehe 3nodding I dub thee, Ale!

xd  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:02 pm
Ny name is Golem. I enforce the rules, when I see people breaking them, and I have no delusions of grandeur whatsoever.

..don't look there.

Stop that.

You found: Max revive!

GIVE THAT BACK!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:34 pm
How much I wish me and Golem could trade/tradeback gravelers right now, I can't find nobody here at my college with PkMn at all. My Fire Red graveler roxorz and I am sure Golem would have one too unless you allready trade/tradebacked with sombody. Boo, hiss, where did all the gamers go! crying  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:49 pm
I love it that so many new people join this guild, I thought Pok魯n is hated on Gaia. How wrong I am.

Anyway, didn't I ever introduce myself? oO"

I'm Flanny-chan, but call me Flanny or Flannery if you like. Everybody except Toko Ojin may call me Dark Sabrina, which is the nickname I use the most. I like the Pok魯n games, of which I know quite something thanks to a little job on a Pok魯n site. I also like the series, but I hate the Dutch Fox Kids because Pok魯n AG still has to come on TV. scream
And excuse me for some grammar mistakes, though I've got a lot of practice on Gaia my English still isn't perfect.

(I've got an idea: let's make this an Introduce Yourself thread!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:47 pm
Since I'm still rather new here....I might as well introduce myself, too? ^^; I'm Sui, my best friend is Aoi Hikari (who also happens to be freakily-simular to me X3), and I'm a Pokemon fan. I've been playing the games and have been very interested in the series since around 1997. I'm also likely THE biggest Legendary Dog/Absol fan out there (not impressed? Go see me site. ;3), of which I collect merchandise, currently consisting of around 20 items. My favorite character on the show is Brock, though I'm nowhere NEAR as bad as Aoi. ;3 Though, the thing I am just as bad about as Aoi's Brock-crush has to be my thing for Eric Stuart. sweatdrop He's incredibly good-looking, not to mention he's a talented musician. Anyway, I'll be quiet now. :3  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:59 am
Wow, you are indeed a big Legendary Dogs fan! Though I'm convinced that they're not dogs, but cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:07 pm
Flanny-Chan
Wow, you are indeed a big Legendary Dogs fan! Though I'm convinced that they're not dogs, but cats.
According to a set of the most irrelaiable sorces they are actually either gerbils or raddishes! I however, perfer the theory that they are robots sent to kidnap ash's bulbasaur and find out how it learned dig! ninja  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:12 pm
X3 Ash's Bulba knows Dig? That's different....

To be more accurate, the Legendary Dogs are technically called "Legendary Beasts", since they are likely neither dog nor cat. I have a theory that I'm doing research on that they are originally based on a Buddhist lion (like the lion statues that stand guard at a temple) called a "shishi". It's an incredibly complex and long-winded theory that spans through all the Legendaries, a good online friend of mine first got me interested in this theory. I think I have a document of what I know so far of the theory on my site.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:24 pm
Hello! I am not as new anymore ( I joined in September) but yeah. I have been a fan of Pokemon for years and have a couple thousand cards as well as a hand full of games. I just got both LG/FR decks a little while ago, now just to build up those decks with the booster packs. I don't get to come in here as much as I'd like, but you do have a chance to catch me in the chatterbox thread free events gold free events or something like that. Welcome to the guild you will have a blast here.  

blueyedangel7138

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:25 am
Toko Ojin
Flanny-Chan
According to a set of the most irrelaiable sorces they are actually either gerbils or raddishes! I however, perfer the theory that they are robots sent to kidnap ash's bulbasaur and find out how it learned dig! ninja

That post was meant to be serious.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces