Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What's your Favorite..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well which do you like?
Yaoi goodness
22%
 22%  [ 15 ]
Yuri n.n
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
The other couples >>''
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
xD EVERYTHING
45%
 45%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 68

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:01 pm
Yaoi Couples I Like:

Mamoru/Kunzite

Diamon/Sapphire

Kunzite and Zoicite.

Foire and Mamoru.

Yuri Couples I Like:

Michiru/Haruka

Rei/Minako

Makoto/Ami

Chibi-Usa/Hotaru

Black Lad/Mistress 9 (Goes with the Chibi-Usa and Hotaru pairing)

Usagi/Seiya

Yaten/Taiki

Odd couples I like:

SeiyaxYatenxTaiki

Usagi/Diamond (I actually found one that this works for...and it didn't involve Mamoru dieing or being mean. It was where he left Usagi to go to America when those dreams started and Diamond has a fake past ID as the CEO of a company that Usagi was working for.)

Ones I really hate:

Haruka or Michiru with anyone else (exception being Haruka and Usagi)

Chibi-Usa/Mamoru (Ew...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:55 am
I know it's over done but I love the generals with the scouts. crying They're just sooo cute together.
Mamoru/Kunzite would be interesting though.  

amayahino

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:32 pm
Yaoi:

Mamoru/Makoto

Yuri:

Haruka/Michiru
Haruka/Usagi
Michiru/Ami
Minako/Rei
Rei/Usagi

Straight:

Naru/Umino
Naru/Nephflite

Unusual:

Haruka/Mamoru (I've read one stupid one that was so cheesy and unbelieve and one really good one that wasn't half bad)

Ami/Shingo (Stupid and very strange)

Usagi/Mamoru/Chibi-Usa (No comment...^__^;; )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 pm
I personally hate when cannon characters who were not originally gay are made out to be gay with other characters. It's not right, and in my opinion is pure blasphemy.  

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:20 am
I love the michiruXharuka heart They look so cute together.. I also like seiyaXusagi and seiyaXmichiru.. There arent many guys in sailor moon to choose from so Ill just leave it at that ^ ^

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:00 am
i like the copule michiru haruka they are cute copule  

Angelrules3456

amayahino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:47 am
KiminaTheGuardian
I personally hate when cannon characters who were not originally gay are made out to be gay with other characters. It's not right, and in my opinion is pure blasphemy.

I agree, also makes me mad when they make gay characters straight. It's just wrong. However I do understand couplings for different versions of Sailor Moon. Minako and Rei obviously had some homosexual tendancies in the manga and Mamoru always seems a little too metrosexual.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:58 am
amayahino
KiminaTheGuardian

I agree, also makes me mad when they make gay characters straight. It's just wrong. However I do understand couplings for different versions of Sailor Moon. Minako and Rei obviously had some homosexual tendancies in the manga and Mamoru always seems a little too metrosexual.

I think its just all in fun saying who'd be cute with who- no harm done. People can always dream... I see the same as if you were to pair up Mamoru and Rei or Makoto and Andrew? I never look on the surface for love- man or woman, like who you wanna like and make fictional characters like who you wanna like if you choose. I love freedom of choice because of that 3nodding Whee!!  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:08 pm
Kawaki
amayahino
KiminaTheGuardian

I think its just all in fun saying who'd be cute with who- no harm done. People can always dream... I see the same as if you were to pair up Mamoru and Rei or Makoto and Andrew? I never look on the surface for love- man or woman, like who you wanna like and make fictional characters like who you wanna like if you choose. I love freedom of choice because of that 3nodding Whee!!

Actually in PGSM ..Makoto and Motoki are a couple..

Like Mercury and Nephrite had some sparks

and...so did Beryl and Jadeite  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:34 pm
I like.... Michiru and Haruka Because, I am a huge fan of Uranus and Neptune.  

Uranus_Bride

ddemim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:16 am
i don't like any of the gay ones......it just gives me the creeps....but i don't llike any sex in comic or reading..reaing sex feels sooo wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:53 am
ddemim
i don't like any of the gay ones......it just gives me the creeps....but i don't llike any sex in comic or reading..reaing sex feels sooo wrong

Man, then you'd hate all my stories. (not to say there's sex scenes in them but yes...they lean towards Lesbianism and ect.)

twisted I enjoy twisting people.

*coughs* but anyway....>> maybe when you're older you won't feel that bad about them. >> but yeah...there's no sex whatsoever in the -offical- comics of sailormoon

*Apparentlly, a lot of D. Comics of sailormoon with such scenes are actually usually done by women.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:42 am
Whats weird I thought was when I was little I use to confuse Uranus and Neptune (the planets) a lot and I always just paired them together because of the fact I always mixed the two so I thought it was really cute that those 2 planets/senshi would be the ones to fall in love. Ah...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:05 pm
I LOVE Ami/Makoto.
Aslo I saw one fanart and I loved this pairing, Usagi/Naru <33
I know theres others I just cant think of them right now xD
edit: oh I reeeeally dislike Seiya/Usagi. i'm too much of a one and only love sorta girl.
Alot of people argue that Seiya is better looking, come on, Mamo-kun is handsome too!

B4D W0LF

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces