Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:36 am
Well...Like I'm sure like every one of you(even if you deny it) I'd scream in anger and fear for a little while. Then...

1. Secure Food/Weapon(These are equality important, unless you're an emogoth and your plan's to swallow a bullet)

2. Secure a vehicle(Moveing armor, baby)

3. Grab a few working radios(I'll need to know what's going on and I'm sure the government will be tellin' us)

4. Search for survivors as I escape the city into the vast countryside or some other far-off place.

I'd basicly find items that would make it easier for me to run.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:52 am
To start off, I would probably wake up around noon like any other day. Turn on the tube and realize that the town was infested by zombies. Next, I would check the phones, and call up my homies. I would find anything I could use as a weapon in my house (more than likely a baseball bat). Leave my house and make sure my friends are safe. Afterwards, with my friends we would go around town looking for survivors. Finally, we would all get an automobile of somekind, and look for some kind of barricade.

I left out a lot of details, but I'm sure you get the gist of it. rofl  

Golden_Showerboy

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 pm
I dunno I'd probabaly do the "OMFG!?!?!?WTFXOR!?!?!*cries/screams*" thing for like a few minutes, and then have a revalation like" Wait a minute, I always knew I'd die like this........", then go about my pre thought out plan-o-action.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:20 pm
Ya know, after thinking about it, I'd probably do everything to survive...except fly a helicopter. Those particular vehicles are extremely not well liked in those games.  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:21 pm
No kidding, they always end up fuxxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Actually, since the city will eventually blow up I'll probably just become a cool zombie or ask to be turned into a tyrant or something like
nemesis STTAAARRSSS.

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

Ecstasy Amour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:22 pm
I'd most likely look for anything that's blunt and heavy that can be swung accurately untill I get to some sort of hunting store, then i'd get as many guns that I could hold and hole myself up in some place they wouldn't be able to get in to quickly and also has a good escape route if they do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:45 pm
L00t. i would just ******** l00t and pillage. I'dmake sure i had a weapon to beat away any survivors who wanted what I want. Then I would leave via bus.  

Kouichi Pendolse

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:11 pm
try to inform as many people that i could and put on the most practical and usefull clothes that i could find. a backpack would be a must. i would outfit myself with usefull items such as first-aid, universal and common day tools, knee pads, some kind of pole weapon until i found a more suitable one... maybe roller blades would be good? i would not want too many people to be with me only a few that i could trust. and from what we have learned about resident evil i would need a lighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:15 pm
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks would be my Bible for the most part. I would do as follows:

1. I would gather all my friends up (this wouldn't be an issue since they ALL know I'm a zombie survival expert), and have them bring all the supplies and weapons they could find and take inventory on EVERYTHING.
2. I would build EFFECTIVE barricades and not board, but BAR my windows shut. I would fill my bathtubs and sinks with water then plug them incase the water supply gets cut off.
3. Once steps 1-2 were completed, I would sound-proof my house so the moaning and clattering wouldn't drive my companions and me INSANE while we're trying to sleep.
4. Once everything was taken care of, the zombie killing would begin and we would remain INSIDE the house while we counter-attacked.

This is just for zombies of course. If a more powerful creature were to show up (which will happen eventually since this IS Resident Evil we're talking about), then extreme strategic measures must be taken to destroy the monster ASAP before it can cause damage or casualties.

1. If there was an unknown creature approaching, I would acknowledge EVERY able-bodied person to fixate their strongest firepower against it before it could get too close.
2. If the creature is unable to be stopped before it reaches the home, then we would gather in a large group at one corner of the house and unload everything into it if it breaches the perimeter.
3. If by some reason I were to fail to survive, I would off myself before getting eaten, torn to shreads, or turned into another zombie.  

Verrigan

[Nonexistance]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:57 pm
Call 911...lol

If not well what the heck,I would grab anything that serve as a weapon or even stole one from the Armery call my friends share some with they and the hell out of there...If you're talking about that we have to face up bosses and mini bosses...lol...I will try my best to get out a life,if not then ******** remember that the Army was cut off from entering the city and that was one of the reason of why raccoon city ******** up since the only defence they had was the Police Station and some troopers of the U.B.C.S nothing more and if people mine to grab a gun and help....If that situacion where happend in real life I don't know I think the president would not do such thing like send a nuclear missile to the city he yes would send his troops I mean the Army there well protected and equip and ******** up all the zombies and biohazard monsters etc...If not who will think what happend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:16 pm
My Zombie Survival Guide tells me to get out of the city as silently as possible to a place with provisions and adequete protection. If travel is nessecary, use a bike, it's quiet and you can carry it when you need to. A katana is the best close range weapo and any gun with a silencer is the best long ranged weapon. Never travel at night, and don't stop to take down every zombie you see, AVOID unless action is your last choice.

Basically, don't be a hero and get the hell out of the infected area.  

Codename_Ada_Wong

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:10 pm
Die. sweatdrop It's been proven I wouldn't survive very long if my melee weapons broke/bent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:22 pm
This depends. If the zombies were the usual slow kind, melee would be easy. I agree with a lot of points here. This is me.

Call friends and family. Loot the surrounding neighbores houses for weapons. 9 times out of ten, the little old lady across the street has an AK. Secure a vehicle. Bus...no. Semi, yes. Only problem being that buses can flip easily. Snag friends. Loot ammo shop. Drive around in blind panic trying to figure out what to do.

Its a mountain town. More than likely the sewer systems have access points outside the city were runoff can dump ijnto rivers or lakes. Head that way, pick up stragglers on the way to use as a diversion in case we get overrun.

After exiting the city, write a novel and sell it for millions. Get a movie deal, and probably get assasinated at the premire by an umbrella dude desguised as a hobo.

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

-Nymphotronic-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:44 pm
Come on. You all know you would panic at first and your "plans" would not go as originally thought out.

But here's the plan for myself: Grab two butcher knifes, and two smaller knives, the smaller ones to be used the way daggers were used in REbirth. I would use my house as a base camp of sorts, barricading it temporarily just incase. I'd then proceed to lute neighboring houses for supplies, nearby shops, but slowly. As soon as I found a gun and atleast some ammo, I'd pack up a couple priceless possessions of mine in a backpack along with more knives, and try to find the fastest route out of the city. If my time to escape came around at the same time the military started blocking off the normal exits of the city and patrolling the outskirts, I'd try and pull a Half-Life (game) and try to find the military first, seeing as they'd be the best route of the city. Atleast before they were all mutilated by Tyrants (00/103 types) and also trapped by zombies. mrgreen

Of course, that plan -only- applies to a Raccoon City scenario. Typically, if anything were to -ever- happen, it'd be regular old zombies and nothing else. Of course, I'd try to escape the disaster before it spread any farther. If I found the zombies had escaped past quarentined areas then I'd probably just committ suicide if I wasn't already bitten. rolleyes

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff