Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese drama Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genre?
  Romance
  Angst
  Comedy
  Action/Adventure
  Romance/angst (<--hehe my favourite ^_^)
  Modern
  Less Modern
  all of the above =)
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:47 pm
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he looks a lot better there than he does on the devil besides you. (the main girl pisses me off. I kind of want to slap her. for some reason the actors that are suppose to be protagonist in chinese dramas piss me off. I like the antagonist better most of the time.)

What's protagonist and what's antagonist? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

he looks a lot better there than he does on the devil besides you. (the main girl pisses me off. I kind of want to slap her. for some reason the actors that are suppose to be protagonist in chinese dramas piss me off. I like the antagonist better most of the time.)

... do you seriously not know?  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

Yes. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

Yes. emo

burning_eyes ... this... I'm ... rather shocked... very shocked... but you're only like 9, 10 years old right? well then the protagonist would be the hero. And the antagonist would be the villain.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:03 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

Yes. emo

burning_eyes ... this... I'm ... rather shocked... very shocked... but you're only like 9, 10 years old right? well then the protagonist would be the hero. And the antagonist would be the villain.

Um, 15. By the way, its easier if you call them hero and villians? But then that's more for action/adventure thing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yes. emo

Um, 15. By the way, its easier if you call them hero and villians? But then that's more for action/adventure thing... sweatdrop

you're 15... and you didn't know what a protagonist and antogonist was... you've had some pretty lousy english teachers... i must say, the quality of education is rather low.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:06 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yes. emo

you're 15... and you didn't know what a protagonist and antogonist was... you've had some pretty lousy english teachers... i must say, the quality of education is rather low.

Not my fault I got a B in english. stare And not my fault the english teachers ARE so boring! They make you want to sleep and yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:09 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yes. emo

Not my fault I got a B in english. stare And not my fault the english teachers ARE so boring! They make you want to sleep and yeah.

right, right, of course not, it's definitely not your fault that you got a B in english, and that you sleep in their class. Of course you could also read more books and figure out what a protagonist and antagonist was on your own.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:16 am
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yes. emo

right, right, of course not, it's definitely not your fault that you got a B in english, and that you sleep in their class. Of course you could also read more books and figure out what a protagonist and antagonist was on your own.

Too lazy, the only reason I got a B, is because of the test...when it comes to the test, I redeem myself for missing the homework and stuff. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:15 am
i love It Started With a Kiss heart  

Aruri

Aruri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:18 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Fuyubi
anyone like Mike He?

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:36 am
It Started With a Kiss is funny, and Rainie Yang in DBY isnt that bad, she just cant cry well!!
Mike He looks better in DBY with the longer hair than with short hair  

lady_luv18

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:47 pm
i've been watching Westside Story on youtube, but i stoped at episode 6 becox i couldn't find anything after that... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:36 pm
[Purely Pure]
i've been watching Westside Story on youtube, but i stoped at episode 6 becox i couldn't find anything after that... crying

Aw... sad  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:16 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
[Purely Pure]

Aw... sad

i don't even know if it's finished or not... cry  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas