Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um....?
  wtf!!!
View Results

psycho_sharpie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:06 am
I was about your age when my two older brothers molested me. I never told anyone and I still cry myself to sleep sometimes...

Could you tell me,
When did your friends find out? Did you tell them or did they know from the beginning? How did they react? I'd really like to know cause I hate hiding this from them...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 pm
ive never been through something like that so i honestly dunno how to react.but if you need someone to just talk to....about anything i cand do that. ^_^  

bleeding unicorn

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:58 am
My friend was raped by another friend, when it happened, she was only 7, but she was raped repeatedly. She saw a councillor at school who got her on to a proper psychiatrist. A few months later she was over it enough to tell her parents about it. She dealt with it all by herself without telling anyone and she still has dreams, but I'd say that's the best course of action. Once you're over the worst of the pain, get it out in the open. That's what I'd do. Hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:01 pm
i was raped when i was 5ish.

my oldest brother continuously ********
with me and did ******** s**t to me.

ive never gotten over it.especially cuz 4-5 years later,my boyfriend tried to rape me.

yeah.fun fun.
they decided to close the case after like2 years

becuz my best friend,whom was there
wouldnt open her fkin mouth and tell the truth.

hell if my little sister knew what was going on[she was there]
then she woulda said sumthing.
but she was only like..1.-sigh-

RETROsecks--x

Wheezing Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:43 pm
The subject of raped doesn't scare me , or offend me , just distrubing because my 2 best friends were raped at a early age one by a family memeber, one by family friend. It hurts me because i've heard there mulitpule storys and it gives me cold chills ,goose bumps, and it does bring up the qestion how they deal both of them never told because they were scared and one finally told her mom , who still chose the man over her. stare I believe it made them stronger just emotionally weaker and numb . *I mean no offnese in anyway by posting this*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:56 pm
I've had to tell everyone who knows.

I have yet to find a way to deal with it, it's given me complexes across the board and a feeling of worthlessness to boot.

-Isel-

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:58 am
Damn dude that SUCKS. i can offer you support if you want ? =]
just add me as a friend, we can talk smile
x  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:28 am
emo
I know how you feel. It took me forever to figure out how to deal. Even so I'm still not over it. I don't think yo vere really get over sexual abuse or rape or anything like that. People just find ways to deal with it. But it sucks cuz it's so hard sometimes.

Dark Moonlight Infinity

TheFantasyEmo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:39 am
0.o i don't think it's posible 2 completly deal with it once it's happend you'll never just 4get it and move on no matter how much u trust ur latest bf/gf you'll always feel slightly uneasy round them...well thats just hows it's been for meh emo anyone wanna talk neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:54 pm
TheFantasyEmo
0.o i don't think it's posible 2 completly deal with it once it's happend you'll never just 4get it and move on no matter how much u trust ur latest bf/gf you'll always feel slightly uneasy round them...well thats just hows it's been for meh emo anyone wanna talk neutral

Well, I know how that is... I'm still being metaphorically weaned back into trusting the ones I love, 7 years after the fact.  

-Isel-

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Archangel Izual
Anarchy-x
crying crying My gerbil was Raped by a Hobo the other day......he thought it was a burrito and then ate him. I cut my most private places because Skippy knives suggested it. IT hurt so good! crying crying

If i lived physically close to you.... I'd mutilate your body and piss in your mouth.

Not a good thing to piss me off when I'm depressed... not only am I depressed right now.... but being driven Insane.... even worse time to piss me off.....

Can I watch you mutilate him? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:27 pm
I took up smoking. I don't reccomend you learning such a destructive habit, but it is a way to cope with it.  

explodeyFox

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:04 pm
explodeyFox
I took up smoking. I don't reccomend you learning such a destructive habit, but it is a way to cope with it.

I can also say that.

My oh my, this... happening, to me, has turned out to give me a spectrum of bad subsequent choices/events, in retrospect...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:20 pm
I dont know if you can get over it.
You can repress the memory.
But its still there.
I know I tried to repress mine.
But again I didnt turn the guy in so he was free to roam.
and seeing him in your town can affect you.
I mean if you turn him in and he goes away for what he did then yea I think you can feel better about the whole rape.
But if you did not then you have to relive that horror all the time.
I can tell you its the hardest thing to get over but I realized finally it wasnt my fault and thats the biggest thing to overcome.
Its not your fault.
Know that and youll be ok but you can never forget it.
Yes rape can also affect the way you view boyfriends.
It sucks.
But talking and convincing yourself it was not your fault.
And that the S.O.B got what he deserved does alot for you.
I wish you luck.
<3

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:40 am
I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this thread.. I hope you'll continue to post in here and that new people will come and post as well.. I also hope that everyone can benfit from the information shared.. Rape is difficult but it can be stopped and even gotten over with time..

ThAnK-YoU EvErYoNe!!

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces