Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The biggest twist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:33 am
i knew about the talismans, but only because before S premired in the states i reasearched the outer senshi and saw pictures and descriptions of the talismans....

i might have been shocked if i didn't cheat....oh well...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:42 pm
I knew about the talismans because when I first saw Sailor Moon I was really young, and then when I rewatched it on YouTube I rememberd that one detail which basicley ruined the whole season for me. The whole time they were searching for the pure heart crystals, I was like " You have them!" it made me mad that I knew something they didn't. yeah, I'm weird like that. I'm pretty sure I was shocked when I was little though.  

beachvolleygirl10

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:22 pm
my biggest shock was when i found out that haruka and michiru were lezbians..... being american i was used to the "cousin" thing.. then i found out they weren't cousins >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:47 pm
heh, I only watched S and onwards in sub, so when I heard that the dub called Michiru and Haruka cousins, I was like 'WTF?'

The biggest shock for me...hmmm...

WHY THE F*** DID SAILOR MOON GIVE HOTARU THE HOLY GRAIL????!!!!  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:01 am
I remember when I first watched StarS I thought it was a huge shocker when Nehelenia came back!! I just got finished watching SS (I bought the VHS WAY before Cartoon Network aired them in America) and when I started StarS on video and it began with the 'Return of the evil Queen' I was like NO WAY, she's back and more hateful than ever!! What a way to start off a season with a finale!! It was awesome... then once Nehelenia was healed and you hear Galaxia laugh at the end of the episode showing that the battle has just begun was perfection!!!
PS I actually hate calling her 'Nehelenia' because it's like exhaling when I say it aloud. I liked what they called her in the manga more which was Nepherinia with an "Fur" instead of a "Hel" sound (it's all in how you translate it LIKE for example Rinoa in FF8 was actually Ellinore in the Japanese version but like I said- it's all in how you translate it!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:16 am
Another kinda surprise in the anime... was when the outers attacked Hotaru. I was fairly young when I saw the episode and when they did I was all "No! Don't! Hotaru...*sniffle*"... but then Sailor Moon saved her and all was well again.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:24 pm
The only shocker for me was how far Haruka and Michiru were willing to go to defeat Galaxia in Sailor Moon Stars. I mean, when it happened, my jaw just dropped.

I wasn't really surprised at all the rest of it, though I think I have a theory as to why no one can tell that any of the senshi are their normal selves. The tiara! It causes them to look differently when non-senshi see them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 am
the biggest twist for me was when i found out that the four chicks (ceres, pallas, juno, and vesta) in super s are chibiusa's senshi team in the future.  

alimentazione

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:35 pm
the biggest shock for me was when I watched the orriginal version and Zoicite being a guy and Fish eye getting a gender change for the english version because I was just so used to it that way  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:16 pm
No surprises here sadly, lol I'm no fun. I already knew the Starlights were girls and Usagi being Serenity, kinda a dur. Usagi Tsukino= Rabbit of Moon, so I figured that one out. LOL, and I kinda figured Chibi-Usa was their kid when the moon appeared on her forhead.  

Kimiski-Chan

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:04 am
Let's see my biggest shockers were:

-Serena and Darien finding out that Rini was their daughter in the future. (I was young so I was mostly in the Ewww factor.)

-Finding out that Sailor V made an appearrance in the anime (I read the Sailor V manga and then watched the show). I sqeeled when I saw her jump down off of the roof and take off her red mask.

I like to think of the reason no one knows why they can tell the senshis apart from their civilian forms is: 1. their powers makes them seem older and makes their voices change. 2. Who would fight in short skirts during the day or night (and for the guys: Wearing a formal tuxedo and throwing roses as an attack)? I mean come on. wink

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff