Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Two Worlds, One Great Legand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I had the chance, I'd for sure change the _________ !
  Anime (Japanese)
  Anime (English)
  Manga
  Live Action
View Results

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:01 pm
I would have never shown it in English. Period. It bit. But they should have showed it in subs instead. ;p Luna.. Although deliciously adorable as a little girl.. Hmm.. *ponders and trails off*...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:15 am
Kawaki
Roselite Blade
Yeah, I hadn't read Code Name Sailor V yet, so I didn't know in that case, it could be true. I'm pretty sure the Jadeite/Rei thing was cause she was Sailor Mars though...

In book 11 they have a mars side story where she fell in love with a man from her fathers work (or something along those lines) and when she kisses him a flash soars through her mind about Jadeite... hmm. And of course the Kunzite and Venus thing in the V manga's was obvious, I dunno- could be could not... but I like to think it would've been cute heart

I don't have any of the original 35 manga in the pocket books, so I don't have any of the side stories. I have the original manga style up through the end of the Snow Queen Arc (where they ended them). Can you send me a link with images, if possible?  

Darkness Cake

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Yeah I woud have changed alot of things but first .. Why does both the subbed and dubbed versions have to be so different from the magnas.. I anything the anime version should be made better cuz u have visuals and can hear the voices but by what every one is saying the magnas sounds more interesting T.T *sigh*

I remember in the beginning darien *dubbed name* was a strong fighter and stuff.. But in the last season.. they made him look pathetic when sailor galaxia took his star seed.. His shined so bright because he was like the guardian of planet earth u think they would of made him stronger or fight longer than that..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:50 pm
Kawaki
OH and ALSO, the Cats, they SO screwed them over too!! Luna just became human once in the movie... why not have them become human at least a couple times?? Like Stars would've been nice, I think Tin Nyanko could've done her thing like in the manga where she's from the same planet as them (planet of cat people I guess?) But ya and she attacks them and their crescent moons all grow and they can't talk or help Usagi instead of just sitting there all the effing time doing nothing but 'hoping' Sailor Moon will come through again.... again, they demote characters SO freaking much from the manga to the anime. Sad....

What pisses me most off about the manga; is that after sailor moon falls into the galaxy cauldron and she sees everyone and blah blah blah; we don't see luna and artemiss. and from that scene we got straight to the wedding. WHERE ARE LUNA AND ARTEMIS? it made me sad.  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:36 pm
That they made Luna a child is my only complaint about PGSM.
Why a child??
She's super intellegent, worldy, mature. She nags, shes overprotective, she has leadership, shes Usagis mentor and teacher. So why make her a child???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:36 pm
ParaPara-Hime
Why a child??
She's super intellegent, worldy, mature. She nags, shes overprotective, she has leadership, shes Usagis mentor and teacher. So why make her a child???

Luna should've been at least Usagi's age. Really  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Luamervara
ParaPara-Hime
Why a child??

Luna should've been at least Usagi's age. Really

seriously, not to mention Luna is probably over 100 years old, being that people of the moon live very long lives and Luna served under Queen Serenity.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:01 pm
Dubbed... so.. horrible.... crying ... Save me?  

Fujioka`Haruhi

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:57 pm
Enniel
i dont like the dubbed english version. they cut stuff out and the voices suck

They even cut episodes out! I like the second episode in season 1... boys in puberty are so aggressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:44 am
Kelso
Kawaki
OH and ALSO, the Cats, they SO screwed them over too!! Luna just became human once in the movie... why not have them become human at least a couple times?? Like Stars would've been nice, I think Tin Nyanko could've done her thing like in the manga where she's from the same planet as them (planet of cat people I guess?) But ya and she attacks them and their crescent moons all grow and they can't talk or help Usagi instead of just sitting there all the effing time doing nothing but 'hoping' Sailor Moon will come through again.... again, they demote characters SO freaking much from the manga to the anime. Sad....

What pisses me most off about the manga; is that after sailor moon falls into the galaxy cauldron and she sees everyone and blah blah blah; we don't see luna and artemiss. and from that scene we got straight to the wedding. WHERE ARE LUNA AND ARTEMIS? it made me sad.

HEY! I didn't even notice that!! How rude!! They are VERY important to the series, I mean... Luna WAS the one who found Usagi and showed her she WAS sailor moon?? And if there was no luna then there wouldn't be a mercury, mars or jupiter... without Artemis there wouldn't be a Venus either!? So we'd only have the lesbians running around cuz Pluto would still be stuck at the Gate of Time... the cats matter!! crying  

User_8572

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces