56%  [ 22 ]
Anna
43%
 43%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 39

Icege

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:11 am
Dead Twisted Romance
I love Nina. She is my hero. Some like Anna. Who do you like?

Discuss:
Who has better moves

Who looks the best

Why you like them

It depends on which Tekken we're talking about.

Tekken 1, Nina had an infinite. Enough said.

Tekken 2, I didn't care much for this game, so eh...

Tekken 3 & 4, no Anna

TTT, Anna was definitely better. u/f+1,3, f+1+2 was nuts

T5.0, Nina was by far better. Anybody in the competitive scene can tell you that.

T5DR it's up in the air atm. I personally find Anna to be easier to play, but they're both very effective. I'd give the edge to Anna atm, but it's a toss up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:39 am
In T2, I believe Nina was still better since she just got her d/b+3,4 and d/b+3+4 crap...easy launcher and easy damage. Plus Anna really didn't get much in T2 compared to T1...

and didn't Anna have the free hit after ff+4 like Nina?

The better moves? Overall Nina. But Anna has that "I slap you silly in bed b***h" thing going on.

Best? I've always been attracted to Anna's dressing style.

Why I like them? Sexy I guess. I was a Nina fanatic back in the day. but when TTT came out, I kinda stop following the asssassin slut Nina and went for Anna. Still play them both though.  

Shin Oni

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:25 am
I like Nina's looks best because I think Anna is just a complete slut and she's one of the characters I hate personality wise. I prefer to fight with Anna though, I dunno why but I think her moves are more powerful, at least for me anyway, but she's also harder to beat than Nina.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:55 pm
Dead Twisted Romance
I love Nina. She is my hero. Some like Anna. Who do you like?

Discuss:
Who has better moves Nina

Who looks the best Anna

Why you like them They're hot

Li Kwei

Kohun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:32 am
I like Anna more,and i think she's hotter 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:34 am
I like them and their moves the same, but I think Anna has better clothes. I don't know why they can't give Nina a nice costume.... -_-

Oh and I like them 'cause they're fun to play as. ^o^  

LingXiaoyu

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 pm
definitely nina!!! she's way hotter, cooler, and better technique wise  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:48 am
Better moves? They're probably about equal, it depends on how you like to play. Both are among my top 5 best characters to play with, but I prefer Anna style wise. Nina is faster, however. Personally, I find Anna harder to play than Nina, but once you get good with Anna...ouch. xd

Better looks? Personally I like Anna better. She has my hairstyle in a shorter version xd Their faces are similar, but Anna's is less fierce, more feminine. Her fashion sense, as I have stated before, coincides with my own, so naturally I'm biased to a point... sweatdrop

Overall I like Anna better, but part of that is bias. No matter, I like her and that's that, what can I say... heart  

Angel de Lys

Icege

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:05 pm
Angel Del Carmen
Better moves? They're probably about equal, it depends on how you like to play. Both are among my top 5 best characters to play with, but I prefer Anna style wise. Nina is faster, however. Personally, I find Anna harder to play than Nina, but once you get good with Anna...ouch. xd

Better looks? Personally I like Anna better. She has my hairstyle in a shorter version xd Their faces are similar, but Anna's is less fierce, more feminine. Her fashion sense, as I have stated before, coincides with my own, so naturally I'm biased to a point... sweatdrop

Overall I like Anna better, but part of that is bias. No matter, I like her and that's that, what can I say... heart

DR: Anna is a little bit easier to win with, but both are equally as good at end game when people are familiar against them both

5.0: Nina takes the cake. There is no arguement here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:22 am
Icege
Angel Del Carmen

DR: Anna is a little bit easier to win with, but both are equally as good at end game when people are familiar against them both

Havn't played DR yet, so I wouldn't know. When I get around to purchasing a PSP I'll find out.

5.0 yes, Nina was fiercer than Anna. 5.0 is probably the game that separated them the most. It's more difficult to punish badly using Anna in this installment than usual, but after some practice I have been able to do so. Just the same, Nina still tends to be more dangerous and has a swifter move set.  

Angel de Lys

Icege

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:34 am
Angel Del Carmen
Icege
Angel Del Carmen

Havn't played DR yet, so I wouldn't know. When I get around to purchasing a PSP I'll find out.

5.0 yes, Nina was fiercer than Anna. 5.0 is probably the game that separated them the most. It's more difficult to punish badly using Anna in this installment than usual, but after some practice I have been able to do so. Just the same, Nina still tends to be more dangerous and has a swifter move set.

It's not about the "swifter" move set, they're pretty equal speed wise. It's due to Nina's u/f+1 which allows her to juggle you for maximum damage PLUS get excellent okizeme. After spiking you down with this move, depending on what you guess, you can potentially lose up to all your life off of two wrong moves.

Anna is easier to play in both, but with absolutely no potential in 5.0. She needed a wall to even remotely be considered a threat there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:46 am
better moves: Nina. She's just awsome at everything. Super strong, super fast, super smart, supa-fly !

better looks: Nina. Anna looks like a dog.... and whats up with that dress??

I like nina because she is the perfect fighting game character. period.
AND IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH HER YOU ARE MISTAKEN.  

Haruko89

Angel de Lys

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:34 pm
Icege
Angel Del Carmen
Icege
Angel Del Carmen

It's not about the "swifter" move set, they're pretty equal speed wise. It's due to Nina's u/f+1 which allows her to juggle you for maximum damage PLUS get excellent okizeme. After spiking you down with this move, depending on what you guess, you can potentially lose up to all your life off of two wrong moves.

Anna is easier to play in both, but with absolutely no potential in 5.0. She needed a wall to even remotely be considered a threat there.

That's odd, I personally found Anna more difficult to get the hang of in 5.0. Once I did, however, I didn't need a wall, I actually tend to steer clear of using walls to my advantage, I prefer the challenge of going without. The computer playing Anna, however, was certainly no threat, as you say.

I hit it off with Nina right away in 5.0, however. I suppose it may depend on the player.

But I have to agree with you regarding Nina. Perhaps, "swifter" is not the word, rather an illusion of being swifter. One must admit that playing Nina feels like lightning. As you said, however, Nina's juggle is the deciding factor here, that's likely the reason for this illusion of "swiftness". Anna is lacking in this department in 5.0, definitly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:49 pm
They feel exactly the same speed/poking wise. Their major poking tools are the same, with the only big differences being their launchers, juggles, and punishers.

Nina kills faster. Unless it's a wall stage, to which Anna can deal 80% off the rip.

Wanting the "challenge" and steering clear of the wall is a ridiculous thing to do. You're handicapping yourself and developing bad habits by doing so. That's not tackling with Marduk, not using iSW with King, not using Bruce pressure strings, not using Nina's u/f+1, not using Steve's b+1, not using Feng's b+1, etc etc.  

Icege

Angel de Lys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:08 am
Well, if I can not do those things and still succeed with ease, I don't see how it's ridiculous. Not everyone has the same play style as you, and it doesn't take a wall to be a solid player. We didn't have walls in the older Tekken games, I don't see what makes them so necessary. If the fight steers towrds one I might use it for a second and then move away from it to continue the fight, or I may not use it at all depending on how I feel. I don't rely on the walls. IF I use them, as stated before, it is brief and sparingly. I am not handicapped in any way, shape, or form. You should respect that not every Tekken player has the same style of play as you, nor is your particular style a prerequisite to being a solid player.

Furthermore, while Nina and Anna may feel exactly the same to you, that doesn't mean every Tekken player on the face of the planet feels the same way. Look at how many people say Nina is faster than Anna when asked the question. Obviously they are noticing a diffrence when playing the two, be it fact or be it a result of the juggles they are using or what have you. The point is, the two characters feel diffrent to many. To generalize and state that there is no diffrentce in the feel between them is assuming everyone must feel exactly as you do when they play the game.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff