Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
Welcome in the TANK! Introduce Yourself Here ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:22 am
Hello I'm Meigumii! You won't see me around much because I've never had a tank (we're not allowed to in this crappy aprtment) My fish history, well... We've had feeder fish, one beta fish, and two goldfishes and they all died. Our longest living fish, mine, lived for about 3 months xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:54 am
Hi! I bet you can't guess who I am!
Anyways. I used to have 2 goldfish in a 2-gallon tank, but they both died in the blackout of 2003 (they water-suffocated to death... they drowned) and I'm not allowed to have any more fish until I have my own home. I donated the tank to my art school, and it is now occupied by a single fish that likely has an angel*fish* watching over it because its tank has been used to wash off paintbrushes (with oil paints, watercolours) and it's still alive, because it gets fed 3 times a week and it's still alive, because the tank gets cleaned twice a year and it's still alive, and because all other previous inhabitants of said tank are already dead and it's still alive. 3nodding

One day, I wish to own many regular-sized tanks and keep a variety of colourful fish. Some day. *sigh* 3nodding

Oh, and I had some feeder fish for about a week. I didn't know what to feed them, and so I gave them tuna from a can. I was a kid back then, don't blame me! sweatdrop  

StarlightBlue

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:41 am
Majah
Wow...I haven't seen you for quite some time. How are you ? ^_^

i fell off the face of the earth...due to college... sweatdrop i also accidently lost this thread (not sure how)...AAAND i was very upset when Alpha Betta died sad i didnt wanna think about fishies for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:41 pm
Quote:
Hi! I bet you can't guess who I am!

um......BRITANY SPEARS????

kidding, I dont know sweatdrop  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Chemicat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:12 pm
Hey guys. I guess I don't need to introduce myself, some of you know me... but anyway.

I'm a 21 year old girl living in Ontario, Canada with my mother and twin sister.

We have four tanks going right now: 110 gallon, 55 gallon, 20 gallon, 10 gallon. The largest tank is pretty much empty (it just has feeder guppies and two kribs) for now, we'll be moving the midas cichlid down there once we get a new hood/light for that tank. Our flowerhorn is being sold at an auction next weekend, because we don't really have a proper place for him anymore. sweatdrop

I don't really have much else to say about that. 3nodding Sorry I couldn't help out with donations for the guild, I only have like 10 gold.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Hello, I'm Moonlit_Orchid, and I currently have six two-month-old pinapple swordtails and a couple bettas (finally grown! I think I showed them at three month in the original thread whee ).

I'm uber-excited about the guild! w00t fish guardians! (guardians sounds cooler. domokun domokun )  

Pyfe

Metagon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:04 pm
Hi I'm Metagon, and though I'm absolutely addicted to fish, I don't have quite the funds to support as many fish tanks as some people here! I have been keeping fish for over six years and plan to concentrate my college studies on marine biology. 3nodding

Here is the current line-up of my set-ups:
125 gallon -- 1 Royal Plec
55 gallon -- 1 Mudskipper
20 gallon -- 1 Asian Upside Down Catfish, 1 Sun Catfish

As you can see, I have very few fish... sweatdrop I'm thinking of donating my 20 gallon inhabitants to the fish store as I'll be going off to college soon, so I'd like to slim it down to just my favorites so my parents don't have to maintain as many fish.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:06 am
Wow... A lot of old guys come out of the wood work.. I never checked here so I didn't see who all is a member. It looks like you really found some of the older guys... Of course I've been around the Tank was 100 pages, so I guess I'm old too.

I'm a beginner tank owner with a, for the most part, experianced dad. I have a 55 gallon tank with about 5 Rainbow sharks, on of them albino, two Paroon sharks, Two Bala sharks, 5 tetra like fish, and 2 larger fish with simaliar patterns, and a turtle. The tank is a live tank, no artifical-ness aside the filter and other unavoidables. I hope to be getting another 55 gallon soon, once I get my job and get my drivers license and such.  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:44 pm
I remember the days where Jonathan was using Guaze as a name and he was asking the us for advise on getting a tank. Now, look at him. lolz  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:15 pm
Not as n00bish as you may think at first glance. xp
Anyway...
I have 4 tanks going right now: 110g, 57g, 20g and a 10g. I've been keeping and breeding cichlids for a few years. My favorite fishies are my creamsickle red devil/midas pair. Gonna make some money off their babies! biggrin Umm not sure what else to say. I'll post some fish pics. surprised  

Sandi21

supercoolbandgeek

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:58 am
My name is supercoolbandgeek. I have a 20 gallon fish tank. Its current occupants include 1 pineapple swordtail, 2 guppies, 6 plattys (although 1 is very small and doesn't swim a lot... it's been doing that for a while), and a million snails (that I am trying to get rid of)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:33 pm
hello... im falcon. im 17 and have loved fish for as long as i can remember. in our home, we have a total of 6-7 tanks housing fish at a time.
at the moment i have one comunity tank with 2 angels, 2 fancey black skirts, a pair of rosey barbs, 2 neons (sadly the others died), a pleco, and a very small calico riukin goldfish. my two other tanks house my guppies: one for all guppies, and one for breeding. i sell the guppies to my local fish store for a little extra cash.
my mom has a comunity tank holding various: angels, graumis,and tetras, and two (frighteningly) large plecos.
my step dad has a tank with a large armored catfish, a singing catfish, 2 gold fish, an oranda, a one lined catfish, and a pleco
my younger brother has a small tank with a few tetras, a dwarf frog, and a betta.
we also have a few other non-fish occupied tanks. one containing our hampster, and another with out lizard.

falcons_dark_star

The Magic Pimpbus

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:20 am
I'm nakono! biggrin

I have one 10-gallon tank. I have a variety of fish... a gourami, 4 fancy guppies, 2 baby tetras, 3 Zebra things (XD), Moon Mollies, and a snail!

I'm so glad this turned into a full-fledged guild! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Majah
I remember the days where Jonathan was using Guaze as a name and he was asking the us for advise on getting a tank. Now, look at him. lolz

I remember that too! xd  

Chemicat

Cynosures

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:49 pm
Hello! My name is Kat and I own a 20 gallon fish tank with 2 tricolor sharks, 3 other sharks (I forgot what they were called sweatdrop ), and a pleco. I used to have 2 10 year old sharks before but they died ):  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff