Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SEIYA YATEN TAIKI... your favourite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your favourite ....
seiya
52%
 52%  [ 41 ]
taiki
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
yaten
34%
 34%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 78

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:04 pm
Seiya! 'He' is so cute! I love 'him' to pieces. Yaten was okay too. 'He' was pretty funny. I did not really see much of Taiki.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:57 am
LOL, everyone tends to like Seiya the best, I for one am a lot different from most and would have to say I like Taiki the best, she's quite well balanced in my opinion. Yaten doesn't work her disguise as well as the other two, she always sounds female to me and she's so arrogant. Seiya...well, I confess I like her the least, it's quite funny as she cracks on to Usagi, but I've always prefferred Usagi being with Mamoru, even if you don't see him around much in Stars. Back to Taiki, I like her because she's balanced, she's smart, but doesn't really show it off that much, she doesn seem a little withdrawn, but I reckon her and Ami would be a good couple, even if it's Yuri razz  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

kristinne24

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:29 am
EternalJupiter
LOL, everyone tends to like Seiya the best, I for one am a lot different from most and would have to say I like Taiki the best, she's quite well balanced in my opinion. Yaten doesn't work her disguise as well as the other two, she always sounds female to me and she's so arrogant. Seiya...well, I confess I like her the least, it's quite funny as she cracks on to Usagi, but I've always prefferred Usagi being with Mamoru, even if you don't see him around much in Stars. Back to Taiki, I like her because she's balanced, she's smart, but doesn't really show it off that much, she doesn seem a little withdrawn, but I reckon her and Ami would be a good couple, even if it's Yuri razz

.. neutral ..i'd like to think that taiki is a he ....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:17 pm
hands down it will always be Seiya for me -^.^- Hes such a funny smartass that you cant help but like him  

Goddess Cam

Kyrostar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:42 pm
As much as it pains me to admit it, Seiya's my favorite. He's so much like Dariend in the first season, and constantly flirts with Usagi but i still can't help but like him best. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:11 pm
seyia  

ReJeCtEdxLoSeR

the crayon fairy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:30 pm
Yaten. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:24 pm
Seiya, i like his personality the most, Yaten was too snobby and Taiki was too....(please forgive me)....boring...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:38 pm
I am an open and proud SeiyaxUsagi shipper. N e 1 with a problem, bite me! sweatdrop heart heart heart

User Image
CLASSIC MOMENT: "Am I not good enough?" *heart throb*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:38 pm
Why do you make me choose? *drool*  

SailorMuse

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:42 pm
kristinne24
EternalJupiter

.. neutral ..i'd like to think that taiki is a he ....

Starlights are alien women that disguise themselves as men on Earth. ^.^ They are sexy both ways says I!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:37 am
I so agree that they are sexy in both ways ^ ^ Seiya is really kool.. I remember when Usagi and him went on a date and they were alone in a room together and she was all nervous and heart pounding.. He said "its ur first time isnt it?" heart redface "dont worry I'll lead" That was so hot! heart But i also like yaten.. Cuz for looks I think his are the best.. I love the color of his eyes..

User Image  

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:03 pm
i guess seiya, he`s funny and kind  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:38 pm
call me dumb but i like the first one lol....i liek seeing the girls get found and i dunno..i just think it's cute  

ddemim

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces