• Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:22 pm
angelabrock75
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Here are my two African Dwarf Frogs -

Frogs.

There just so adorable.I have a wierd obsession with tiny thing's,And tiny frogs was just to cute.

Fish.

More fish.

These are my older pictures of the fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

I'll take a few more tomarrow,Should be able to get better one's then those I hope. Only the plants are almost gone.Have to buy some more soon.

Actually,I have a small question. Does anyone give there fish Blood Worms? Just the idea of what they really are is kind of creepy. And all the deseses going around with masqito's,Freaks me out to have masqito larva around in a freezer.>.> And sorry about those spelling error's. I may be 22,but im a horrible speller. whee

Dont wanna come off sounding mean or not but I just wanted to let you know, that little algea eater of yours is a pleco*short name* and they grow to about 15 inches long, and about 6 or 7 inches wide.....THEY ARE HUMONGUS! I saw a full grown one the other day it was so cool, but anyway I just wanted to tell you cause my cousin got one in her 10 gallon tank and did not know that they grew over 3 inches long....LOL..before she knew it, it had grown longer than the tank itself.. sweatdrop

Hehe,Oh I know. I used to have one before. He got to 1' long. I never even named him,but this time the new one i'm giving it the name "Shadow".It's getting so big already. Before it was like,this tiny little thing.Now its this big growing fish. There so cute though! Don't know why. But they are.It's just going to be a fight when I have to clean the tank and get him out. x.x  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:57 pm
Buahaha! Got a page up using a template because I'm super lazy:
http://mako42.tripod.com/aquarium/index.htm  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Ai no Kiseki

Gracious Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:42 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Goodness you have a beautiful,beautiful setup. I would love to have one just like that. But,the cost and upkeep would be impossible. x.x *Searches for some pictures of her little fish.*

Thanks! XD And I know. My father spends tons of money on his fish tank daily. He would always find some new addition to add to it. And also, he has other pets to take care of. Its crazy on how much money he spends! x_x And cute fish! XD I use to have frogs, but they all died...I raised about 4 or 5 different ones but they never made it. T.T  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:58 pm
Lovely reef, ang3l4ever. My saltwater tank is a Fish Only, so it doesn't even look half as good. sweatdrop

The only fish picture I currently have is the one of my Royal Plec. xd

User Image  

Metagon

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:36 pm
ang3l4ever817
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Goodness you have a beautiful,beautiful setup. I would love to have one just like that. But,the cost and upkeep would be impossible. x.x *Searches for some pictures of her little fish.*

Thanks! XD And I know. My father spends tons of money on his fish tank daily. He would always find some new addition to add to it. And also, he has other pets to take care of. Its crazy on how much money he spends! x_x And cute fish! XD I use to have frogs, but they all died...I raised about 4 or 5 different ones but they never made it. T.T

*L* That's really awesome though. It's a great hobby. But bad on the pocket! Hopefully he can try to lesson the spending. ^^; For his family's sake.

Thank you. ^^ Hehe, I just got these little frogs about maybe two months ago. There so cute, Do you know why your's died? Actually,What kind were they? If there like these little guys,you have to limit there food because they eat and well,they don't stop eating. *L* So I can only give the Blood Worms to them every two day's. It say's that they can die from over eating. >>

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:38 pm
Metagon
Lovely reef, ang3l4ever. My saltwater tank is a Fish Only, so it doesn't even look half as good. sweatdrop

The only fish picture I currently have is the one of my Royal Plec. xd

User Image

Yay for big fish! Is it full grown yet? *L* I was trying to get a picture of my little guy,but he keeps staying in the ship,hidden within the darkness so ..Yeah,I can't get a picture tell he get's out. xD  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am
Hi everyone! I just came back from my trip in Bangkok, Thailand!

I'll try to post up pics of huge kois I saw there...plus tiger oscars...they all look great!

Perhaps tomorrow or later...lolz

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:08 pm
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Yay for big fish! Is it full grown yet? *L* I was trying to get a picture of my little guy,but he keeps staying in the ship,hidden within the darkness so ..Yeah,I can't get a picture tell he get's out. xD
No, Royal Plecs can get quite a bit bigger than that! He has at least another foot to go! xd  

Metagon

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:36 pm
Metagon
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
No, Royal Plecs can get quite a bit bigger than that! He has at least another foot to go! xd

Really? Dang! Good luck when it comes to cleaning the tank. *L* I remember back when I still had my regular pleco,I was so afraid of him. He even made these noises when you took him out to get him into another thing of water so you could clean the tank.He just went crazy,I thought I was going to get stabbed by his defence of a fin. sweatdrop But now,I have this one and I almost can't wait tell it gets big for some odd reason. *L*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's how mine looked,but these are even smaller then how he was. x.x Man. I need to find -my- pictures of him. Wish I had a digital camra back then. Sheesh. *L* But yeah,thats not my picture right there.Just some other on the net I had to find.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:19 pm
Here's a new pic of one of the bettas we have right now. He's in my room, in the 20 gallon. His name is Popey. whee

Chemicat

Sandi21

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:26 pm
ang3l4ever817
This is my angry fish that eats anything it sees! Even other fish and people's fingers! o_o That's my dad isolated him and put him into our 30 gallon fish tank.

That's a nice male fowerhorn! I just had to get rid of mine due to a lack of tank space. He got too big for my 55g. They have the potential to grow to over 17" so I probably wouldn't keep him in that 30 gallon for long. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:36 pm
Sandi21
ang3l4ever817
This is my angry fish that eats anything it sees! Even other fish and people's fingers! o_o That's my dad isolated him and put him into our 30 gallon fish tank.

That's a nice male fowerhorn! I just had to get rid of mine due to a lack of tank space. He got too big for my 55g. They have the potential to grow to over 17" so I probably wouldn't keep him in that 30 gallon for long. blaugh heart

I liked that flowerhorn too. whee

But his lumpy head looks kinda... different?

Chemicat

Sandi21

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:10 pm
Here's a few pics of my fish.

male midas
User Image
flowerhorn
User Image
female midas
User Image
texas
User Image
bumblebee
User Image
kribs
User Image
brichardi
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:32 pm
Quote:
Hehe,Oh I know. I used to have one before. He got to 1' long. I never even named him,but this time the new one i'm giving it the name "Shadow".It's getting so big already. Before it was like,this tiny little thing.Now its this big growing fish. There so cute though! Don't know why. But they are.It's just going to be a fight when I have to clean the tank and get him out. x.x

You take your fish out of the tank to clean it??? xd  

Sandi21

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Such nice shots! Mine always turn or something.  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff