Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:13 am
Great job, idiot... He stood, and again simply held her. He realized she didn't even say how she felt, just started crying. It didn't exactly look like tears of joy. "I know you're not fine, just calm down. Shh..." Kumizu figured it wouldn't work; he'd already done more harm than good, but he didn't want to see Ayise cry like this. He was sad too, but was used to suppressing it and stop himself from even starting to cry. Kumizu was sad for a different reason, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:35 pm
Ayise stopped crying momentarily, rubbing her eyes she looked at Kumizu, "Stop being so nice to me." She sniffled, "I haven't sone anything but upset you." Her eyes softened, "If you're sad then say something." She stated walking away from him, her empathy and telepathic abilities picking up on his thoughts and feelings.

"You haven't done any harm," Ayise bowed, "I'm sorry."

She stood a few feet away, her feet placed together and her hands folded stiffly at her chest. It looked like she would run away at any second.

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:28 pm
Kumizu stood. "What do you want me to be? Do you want me to insult you? Hit you? Kill you? I'm not... I can't do that to you. I wouldn't do that to someone I care so much about." Someone I love.

However, Kumizu felt like they were just running around in circles. They could both stand there all day, apologizing to each other for every little thing, taking steps further and further away from each other. He wasn't going to do that. "Maybe it's better if I just leave right now." Kumizu picked up his cane and started to walk. He stopped as he passed Ayise, as if he was going to say something, but kept silent. With every step he hoped she would stop him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:44 pm
There was slight pause, and then she reached out and caught the back of his sweater between her fingers. "You shouldn't go outside, it's going to storm." She said quickly, using the light drizzle outside as an excuse. "If you're going to go you should head to your room." She said calmly, a question silently prying behind her 'concern'.

Where did he live? She had never seen him anywhere except outdoors, although he did seem at home there...

She fidgeted with the threads on the sweater she hadn't done a very good job...but then she hadn't taken her time. Anxious to finish it soon for Kumizu.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:09 pm
Kumizu turned around, a small smile hiding the joy he really felt. "I don't have a dorm room. So, I'd just be going outside." He didn't mind rain, but he knew she wouldn't go out in it. "Although it would be warmer in here... if you don't mind me spending the night."

The way Ayise was fiddling with his sweater drew his attention to it. Kumizu paused for a moment, unsure, and then said, "Do you want it back? If you do, I'd be fine without it... even in the rain, if need be." He stopped her hands, only so he could slip it over his head. He extended the garment out to Ayise. "If you need to fix it, or clean it, or whatever, go ahead. You should know by now this is what I'm used to."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:16 pm
"Oh no, I couldn't let you just sleep outside. You'll get sick or robbed or I don't know..." She sweatdropped and then frowned, "Why didn't you say so earlier? You can stay here with me until you find a room." She said, taking the sweater from him and digging under her bed for a set of knitting needles.

She pointed to a door on the side of the room, "There's not too much I put in there, there's a couch and a bunch of books, though." She said giving him a very faint smile.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:24 pm
Kumizu smiled and nodded. "Thank you," he said shortly.

He almost turned to go, but the night was young... and stormy. Kumizu figured there'd be no harm in talking. "Well, I never bothered to get a room. Just not a priority to me. I've been fine outside, and I don't exactly have anything to rob." He chuckled. It felt awkward just standing there and talking to her. "Are you looking for something? Need any help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:33 pm
She finally found the basket of yarn she was looking for and pulled a set of knitting needles from it, sitting on the floor with her legs crossed she began to tighten the stitches on the sweater.

"Oh, I'm fine. You-" She stared at him, her eyes wandering for a second; her ears turn red and she looked back at the sweater she was repairing. "-can keep me company if you want..." she said trying not to look at him.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:40 pm
"Alright." He sat down next to Ayise, silent. It remained for moment, because he didn't know what to say at this point. Kumizu wasn't very good at small talk, especially in a situation like this. "... I never learned how to knit. I guess I've never had to," he admitted, smiling awkwardly. Just forget the damn sweater for right now! He blocked it from her by thinking about what a good job she had done with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:59 pm
Ayise tilted her head at him feeling some kind of negative energy coming from him, directed at...the sweater?

Her needles slowed to a stop and she blinked at him, did he want her attention or something? Her ears remained a stubborn scarlet.

Keeping her hands occupied she fidgeted with the ends of her ponytail. The sweater lay abandoned in the basket (now halfway under the bed) now. Every few seconds she gave him a quick glance before looking elsewhere.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:04 pm
What...? Gotta work on the mental blocks... Kumizu covered this too by paying particular focus to the sweater. "I thought you said it needed repair? Why did you just put it down?" Of course, inside, he was happy that she got rid of that obstacle, but Ayise wouldn't know this. Though her gaze seemed to wander, he kept his eyes on her. "Are you sure everything's alright?" he asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:18 pm
"..." Her gaze fixed on a book on the floor a few feet away,

"Trigonometry? Boring..." But it was the only thing directly in her line of sight, she looked too jumpy. The only other thing was her bed...
She shook her head, "No, I'm alright." She said her ears turning an even darker shade of scarlet.

Her eyes met his for a second then dropped down,

"No, no, no, no, no-" If it wasn't him looking at her with that...look, it was all his bare skin. It was...distracting. The fingers that were toying with the ends of her hair began pulling at it more franticlly, looking for something to distract her.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:30 pm
Kumizu took her hand and brought it away from her head, smiling. "If you keep that up, you'll end up pulling out your hair. Just calm down." His own heart was racing, though his face was not nearly as red as her ears. He swallowed, trying to calm himself. "Two people can't sit in a dorm room and talk? Hopefully not about Trigonometry," he added, referring to the book she had been staring at before he took her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:49 pm
Ayise's eyes dropped down to her hands and then to the book.

"About...dorm...Trigonometry...?" Those were the only words of that she had caught, her brain was going to mush. "I-I uh..." Her eyes were focused just below his eyes.

Her face paled out a little, she was becoming more flustered than embarrassed at his attaention. Part of her enjoyed it, wanted his attention all for herself and then there was the part that resisted; that part seemed to have gone numb. Her pulse raced.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:59 pm
The way he was holding her hand he could feel the pulse through her thumb. ((yes, you can get a pulse from a person's thumb)) It was going just about as fast as his. That plus her confused words and where she was looking... Ah, screw it. He put his hand on her cheek, leaned in, and kissed her softly. The way things had been going, getting kicked out seemed about as likely as her returning the kiss.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff