Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:39 pm
The girl's cat ears twitched as the man jumped into the lake. She replayed the scene in her mind. "Interesting..." she mumbled and followed him to the lake. She stood on the edge of the lake, mid-calf deep in the water. She followed as far as she could with her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:41 pm
The man swam away twords the island. When he got there he sat on the shore of the island. "Home again." He said, not that anyone could hear him.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:45 pm
The girl saw the guy step onto the island. She had lost her interest in him and began to wander the forest again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:22 pm
The man layed down on the beach. He looked across the lake and didn't see anyone. "She's no fun." He said. He sighed. He had ran away from yet another girl. He felt like he would be alone forever, not that he cared, he just needed an heir is all.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 pm
The girl appeared above him, her wings spread. "Your not very fun are you? It was like you were leading me here..." she stated, her arms folded across her chest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:52 pm
He hissed and rolled over. His wings spread out and his eyes turned blood red.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 pm
The girl rolled her eyes and flew higher up into the air, holding up her hands to show she ment no harm. Her eyes were closed and she was visibly irritated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:41 pm
He retracted his wings and sat on the beach. "Why'd you follow me?" He asked in a voice that showed no emotion.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:12 pm
The girl landed softly on the beach, several feet away from the guy. She furled her wings up behind her. "There was nothing else to do and your the only other person in about a 30 mile radias of here..." She watched him warily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:51 pm
"You don't need to tell me about the population of my city." He said with a slightly coarse tone.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:03 am
superdog1391
"You don't need to tell me about the population of my city." He said with a slightly coarse tone.

The girl looked at him. "Your city?" she said, with a miscievious smile. "Well... Not to burst your bubble... But there's only two... people... here..." She held up two fingers. "What kinda city only has two people living in it?" (This is the longest time she's ever been serious... >_<)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:33 am
"There is more then two people. They are all humans to afraid to step out of their homes because of me." He said with a slight grin. "I have a very large hold over this place which is why it's my city. That and I found this place and was made mayor."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:05 pm
superdog1391
"There is more then two people. They are all humans to afraid to step out of their homes because of me." He said with a slight grin. "I have a very large hold over this place which is why it's my city. That and I found this place and was made mayor."

"And why would they be afraid of you?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. She was smiling, her arms folded across her chest. "So far all I've seen you do is swim..." She murmured quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:53 pm
He stood and walked twords her. "I'll show you if you'll let me touch you without moving away." He said still walking forward.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:54 am
superdog1391
He stood and walked twords her. "I'll show you if you'll let me touch you without moving away." He said still walking forward.

She stared at him and let him come forward. "Only if I'm alive after your done..." she stated, her face void of all expression.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff