Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor moon Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SashaMoonlight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:55 pm
For halloween in grade 7 I've cosplayed as sorta sailor moon but yet not. I had her outfit but not her hair and I used face paint to give myself a mask lol. But my sister went as sailor mars. *XP remembers going to school the next day and getting teased horribly by all her classmates for doing it since her best friend who showed up before her told everyone.* Ah the joys I have had being the only rl person I know who enjoys anime lol biggrin ....wish I knew where my costume was...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:44 am
I'd cosplay as Prince Endymoin or Tuxedo Kamen Or the MoonLight Knight. (either one of those works for me even if I AM a chick.)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:23 pm
I cosplayed as Sailor Pluto once... I was surprised when someone thought I was Sailor Mars... since I was clearly NOT in red.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:28 pm
after i get off my lazy bum i shall try to finish my sailor venus costume for the next convention ^^ i love my orange heels >w< ill post when im finished...though that prolly wont be for a while considering schools jsut about to start up again and ill be frantically trying to finish my stupid english project summer assignment ;_;  

iridescentdreamer_13

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:49 am
I remember in my high school all my hot cheerleader friends agreed to go as the 5 inner senshi and pretty sure they were asked to 'change' their skirts because of the length issue... funny thing is that they just changed into their cheerleader uniform skirts which're actually 2 1/2 inches SHORTER than the sailor senshi skirts... but the cheer ones were approved i guess?? Wow did school not make scene when it cam eto halloween.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Anen
I gots to find someone to makes me one...because no one wants to see me with a needle in my hand..>_____< and last cosplay outfit was a complete disaster..>.<

Dont worry you get better once you get use to it! Cosplay can take years to be the best!!!  

LadyShizuka

LadyShizuka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
I didn't smile in that picture i should have T.T;;;
These pictures are of my first cosplay as Sailor Jupiter and they were of this year 2006!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:26 am
i've kinda always wanted to.. i would cosplay as mars if i did.  

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

Mantikor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:15 am
One of these days, I'll cosplay Uranus. Back when I was blonde, I did get a few fangirls of hers at a con when I wasn't cosplaying.... man was that interesting. They followed me around for a few hours, even when I went off to hang with my friends.

Note to self: flirting with fangirls = bad idea.

One other problem... I. Hate. Skirts.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:26 am
Two of my good friends dressed up as sailor senshi for halloween this year. Jupiter and Saturn. =D (sorry, no pictures..)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mantikor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:36 pm
@Nisora

I couldn't help but be amused at your sig, so *LIIIICK* twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:13 am
Hebigami
@Nisora

I couldn't help but be amused at your sig, so *LIIIICK* twisted

xd I'm glad you enjoy it so.

I'd also love to cosplay as Haruka/Sailor Uranus.. but alas, I also have a deep hatred for wearing skirts. I'm thinking about making a wise man costume, though. 3nodding  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tallycat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:23 pm
*licks too* I couldn't help it

For Otakon I was Sailor Mars as her normal self in her temple outfit. Everyone kept asking me if I was kikyo from Inuyasha. A little annoying but I never said anything.

There were LOTS of Sailor Scouts at Otakon

The pic is big so linkie
Sailor Scouts at Otakon  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:42 pm
My family and friends would play with me. I was always Salior Moon or Mini Moon.  

KittyWarrioress

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm
I am thinking of cosplaying sailor moon but I dont know how so someone PM me and help me out on it please  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff