Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Boktai fans gather here. That means you, Athal and Tiayoh. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Boktai?
  Taiyohhhhhhhh! (translation: yes)
  No.
  It could be better...
  I don't have it, so I have no opinion.
  I don't have, but I want it! Taiyohhhhhhhh!
  I don't have it, and I don't want it. So, no, I don't like it.
  I dunno... GOLD!!!
View Results

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:04 am
Yamimon
I'm playing Boktai 2 and I like Gun De Sol but I hate how much energy it takes up. Is there any way to decrease it or something?

Nope, try using the Mega Buster instead if you want low energy-use. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:51 pm
Thanks. I already beat Shademan. I like how the Megaman music was in the battle music. I just hate though how fast it went. Stupid Shademan....  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:23 pm
Does anyone here have a friend or neighbor that also has the games? 'Cause I'm unfortunate enough to be the guy in the area who likes MegaMan and Boktai... I know that some of the guys at GameStop like MegaMan, but they don't live near me and I don't know them... Does anyone here live in Burlington county in New Jersey?!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:10 am
wowie... I'm on the other side of the country ! You're lucky theres actually people there who like boktai or megaman! here i'm the only one!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:51 am
Silenfoot
Does anyone here have a friend or neighbor that also has the games? 'Cause I'm unfortunate enough to be the guy in the area who likes MegaMan and Boktai... I know that some of the guys at GameStop like MegaMan, but they don't live near me and I don't know them... Does anyone here live in Burlington county in New Jersey?!

New Jersey!? No. I live in Ontario, Canada near Toronto... Anyone live near there who likes Megaman and Boktai as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:05 am
Nope, I live on the other side of the Atlantic ocean. sweatdrop

It is a pity, I mean the final boss in Solar Boy Django was suppose to be a mighty bad guy and what do I get? A boss that didn't make me use up my whole inventory(mind, I was in the mid sixties when I faced it.)... Though it was worth after watching the cutscenes before the battle.(Lita powered up.. rofl )  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:34 am
As far as I know, I'm the only guy in town with a copy of Boktai. I know for a fact that there is a kid in my neighborhood who has BN 3 Blue. Apparently he has a DS, but not Double Team. And a friend of mine at school also has BN 3, and I think he has 4 as well. My cousin has 3 White, and another friend of mine (he's here on Gaia) has Team ProtoMan and BCC. I have a friend who lives somewhere across the Delaware River (I met him in CyberCamps) who has Team Colonel, which he hacked to get BassCross. I have a friend who is now living in Florida who has a copy of 3 White, dunno if he has anything else by now, probably does. And I have almost all the Battle Network games. The only ones I'm missing are Colonel, Gregar, 6 for the DS (if what I'm hearing is true), and 4.5 (if you want to count that one). I guess you could throw BattleChip Challenge into that list, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:08 am
Well I have basically all of the Battle Network games.
Battle Network 1
Battle Network 2 (2 of them)
Battle Network 3 Blue and White
Battle Network 4 Blue Moon and Red Sun
Battle Network 5 ToC... no ToP
Battle Network 6 Grega. No Faltzer
Battle Chip Challenge (2 of them)

I actually found Battle Network 1 at a EB Games this summer and it's the same with Boktai 2!  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:14 am
GameStop had ONE used copy of Boktai, so I took it. Ever since then I have been checking their shelves for a copy, new or used, of Boktai 2, and I have thus far been completely unsuccessful. I did find several copies of B2 for sale on eBay, but right now I have my sights on Dawn of Sorrow, so B2 is going to wait.

And ZX comes out really soon (September 12, if I remember correctly). I've been hearing great things about it. I'll probably get it a day or two after it's released.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:42 am
And lunar knights.I heard a rumor(probably fake)That there will be a double version of cybeast:falzar/gregar and will have bonuss from Lunar Knights
And yeah im a major Boktai fan9sorry if somebody arledy mentiond lunarknights stuff)  

NukeGoesBoom

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:26 am
I still can't believe that I'm not finding B2. If someone bought and later sold B1, why doesn't GameStop have B2?

And I heard something about there being a DS version of BN6, as well. I hope there is. I liked Double Team, so this Double Beast (dunno if they're calling it that) should be good, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:33 am
LunarKnightNicholas
And lunar knights.I heard a rumor(probably fake)That there will be a double version of cybeast:falzar/gregar and will have bonuss from Lunar Knights
And yeah im a major Boktai fan9sorry if somebody arledy mentiond lunarknights stuff)

I have very little faith in that Capcom will have Lunar Knights extra included when they took out the extra stuff for GBA version Greiga/Faltzer aswell as many Mega Man games already are on the release list, we can hope but don't count on it.

SilentFoot: You should be able to find one, I got both my Boktai games new on extra low price on some locations(some kind of campaign back here in Sweden.), otherwsie you could try one of the stores on internet. cool  

Fiyun

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:47 pm
I hate the Cockatrices!! They're annoying... especially in the catacombs. I once got close to the final one that was left... he killed me!! I'm training as much as possible to get the my gun to level 99 and to just level up until I can beat those evil chickens...
I also hate those red skeletons... so annoying and powerful! but at least I beat them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:07 am
Test using the Mega Buster for Gun upgrades(works wonder if you don't spend many points in the energy department) and for the red skeletons... Bite their neck with Werewolf's multibite(worked wonders when I defeated my first Crimson bok at a low level. xd )  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:14 pm
You can get the gun to 99 in B2? Ok, now I have to get it! Oh, wait, I'm broke... crying  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff