Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
WHHHHYYYY?!??!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  whore
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:31 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
Drifting_Autumn
Why are most emo guys GAY or BISEXUAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's not FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR gonk gonk gonk scream

Because its the current trend, get yourself a nice power metal guy instead, for one thing, we're mostly straight, have better hair and and think with our hearts.

Power metal = heart
I have to disagree about the hair, though...

C'mon, long flowing hair, plus long hair is more romantic, it represents honour, courage and wisdom.

Hah, true, true...

So what would you rather have, a noble knight? (power metal)
or a Fickle prince that has never seen a blade let alone is worthy nobility (emo)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:33 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
Drifting_Autumn
Why are most emo guys GAY or BISEXUAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's not FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR gonk gonk gonk scream

Because its the current trend, get yourself a nice power metal guy instead, for one thing, we're mostly straight, have better hair and and think with our hearts.

Power metal = heart

C'mon, long flowing hair, plus long hair is more romantic, it represents honour, courage and wisdom.

Hah, true, true...

or a Fickle prince that has never seen a blade let alone is worthy nobility (emo)

Hmm.. how about I have a noble knight, and whenever he's off to battle in some far away land I could have a fickle prince or two on the side?

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:40 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Power metal = heart

Hah, true, true...

Hmm.. how about I have a noble knight, and whenever he's off to battle in some far away land I could have a fickle prince or two on the side?

Then the knight would return to someone who doesn't love him truly, but he lays his life on the line for, would that be something you could handle?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:47 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Power metal = heart

Hah, true, true...

Then the knight would return to someone who doesn't love him truly, but he lays his life on the line for, would that be something you could handle?

Now you're making me feel bad...
And I wouldn't want to be left behind while he's on a quest, anyway.
I'd probably come right along with him and... you know, this is really making me want to listen to some Dragonforce.
How about the fickle princes can be my sons that I spoil absolutly rotten?

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:49 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Hah, true, true...

I'd probably come right along with him and... you know, this is really making me want to listen to some Dragonforce.

That works... and you need an excuse to listen too dragonforce? (btw, I've met them they are soooooo cool), GO LISTEN NOW!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:52 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Hah, true, true...

That works... and you need an excuse to listen too dragonforce? (btw, I've met them they are soooooo cool), GO LISTEN NOW!

The only reason I wasn't already was because my mp3 player was all the way in my room. That's got to be at least... 7 feet from the computer!
I'm listening to them now- Operation Ground and Pound.
Where did you meet them? surprised

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:55 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

The only reason I wasn't already was because my mp3 player was all the way in my room. That's got to be at least... 7 feet from the computer!

A place called Jilly's Rockworld in manchester, it was the launch party for Countdown to Destruction, I ended up playing air guitar with Hurman Li and Sam Totman. Just 3 days before I went too see them live.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

A place called Jilly's Rockworld in manchester, it was the launch party for Countdown to Destruction, I ended up playing air guitar with Hurman Li and Sam Totman. Just 3 days before I went too see them live.

Not fair... there is absolutly nothing decent music-wise anywhere near where I live, and I can't drive there because I've only got my level 1 permit (and I dont think either of my parents would really like to go to any sort of concert playing the music that I like) and all of my friends that are able to drive had to go and graduate this year.

What's your favorite songs by them? I'm trying to find some more for my mp3 player.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:05 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Not fair... there is absolutly nothing decent music-wise anywhere near where I live, and I can't drive there because I've only got my level 1 permit (and I dont think either of my parents would really like to go to any sort of concert playing the music that I like) and all of my friends that are able to drive had to go and graduate this year.

What's your favorite songs by them? I'm trying to find some more for my mp3 player.

Probably, Trail of the Broken Hearts, My Spirit Will go on and Fury of the Storm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:10 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Probably, Trail of the Broken Hearts, My Spirit Will go on and Fury of the Storm.

Looking them up right now. 3nodding

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:13 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Neato, oh I want your opinion, is how I handled this right or not?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4473511  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:26 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4473511

I replied on there. That's kinda funny, you should of come back later and seen if it was caught on security cameras or something, so you could someday show your grandkids it.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:27 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

I replied on there. That's kinda funny, you should of come back later and seen if it was caught on security cameras or something, so you could someday show your grandkids it.

I used to wrok there,so I know for a fact the cameras don't work smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Hah, that's like the cameras in the office of a zoo I used to work part-time at, they're just there for show.
Why anybody would want to rob a zoo is beyond me, they don't even keep most of the money at the reception desk anyway...

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:37 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Hah, that's like the cameras in the office of a zoo I used to work part-time at, they're just there for show.
Why anybody would want to rob a zoo is beyond me, they don't even keep most of the money at the reception desk anyway...

Ketamine... simple as, aload of druggies looking for a fix.

Anyway, mind if I add you as a friend, as your pretty cool smile  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games