Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Dear emo guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo kids...
  suck
  are gay
  cut themselves
  all of the above
View Results

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:15 pm
[xforsakenx]
who let you in this guild?

whatever you need to keep your mother ******** mouth
to yourself dude your not cool
so dont talk when you cant back up what you say!
and im pretty much guessing
that your come backs are going to be a
waste of my time
cuz your to much of a ******** up loser
to comeup with a better comeback,
FYI I DO GO TO CHRUCH!
btw go ********! 4laugh

what she said.you are ******** ridiculous  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:09 am
someone will probabily show hima pic of himself sitting behind a computer desk talking s**t cus he too much of a p***y to say it to someones face...that would e funny too see...im guessing hes insecure and feels if he attackes a minority he will become superiour ha he makes me laugh  

maxwell_murder

ghostmelody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:22 am
xXxPansyxXx
maybe we arent following a trend, maybe we acted this way all the time we just found people like us then someone gave it a name, or maybe we just like things about it and we arent trying to be cool.

OMFG, thank you so much for bringing that up. That's a point I've been trying to prove for forever, but I've never met anyone else who feels the same way. I might not be 'certifiably emo', but do I give a s**t? No, because I'm not trying to be emo. The way I act now is the same as I would if there weren't a label for it and I don't care if people think emo is 'gay'.

As for the religion thing, I never really felt close to God (I'm Lutheran, so give me a break for the ranting) before I got to middle school, which also happened to be when I found out about emo. I know I Bleed Rainbows will never read this, and even if he does, he wouldn't care about what I have to say. After all, I'm 'just a stupid emo kid', right? Guys like him are too stubborn to see any viewpoint but their own. My faith has actually grown exponentially in the last year and I'm proud to say it. Stupid stereotypes mean nothing, and just because someone's emo doesn't mean they cut themself, wear girl pants, put on mascara, cry themself to sleep, and worship Satan.

But I do suppose ignorance is bliss...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:08 pm
rikaLeshay
[xforsakenx]

waste of my time
FYI I DO GO TO CHRUCH!
btw go ********! 4laugh

SECOND TIME FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ.

Sorry guys.
My computer spazzed.
And a few that were supposed to be declined got in.
Kay.
SORRY.
WHY MAKE SUCH A DEAL OVER SOME DUMBASS?

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:11 am
Someone has issues...
eek

For your information, I didn't just TRY to be emo.
For a period in my life I was kind of anti-emo. Just to hide the fact that I really was emo. If that makes sense. I just decided that I wasn't going to pretend. And I stopped caring about all the people who'd make fun of me.

oh, and yes, I go to church.
It's kind of helped me controll myself, the whole spiritual thing.

so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:14 am
ROFL.
jesus christ..

lori gee

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:21 pm
rofl That's all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 pm
SEX TAMPON.+[VULGAR]
rikaLeshay
[xforsakenx]

waste of my time
FYI I DO GO TO CHRUCH!
btw go ********! 4laugh

SECOND TIME FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ.

Sorry guys.
My computer spazzed.
And a few that were supposed to be declined got in.
Kay.
SORRY.
WHY MAKE SUCH A DEAL OVER SOME DUMBASS?

well its not your fault that your computer spazzed... so this is all okay..
also.. I get called a poser and all other s**t.. so this dosen't bother me anymore.. but I will admit... I don't hang out with people that everyone thinks I hang out with.. I'll hang out with anyone.. but it dosen't mean I like them.. and I don't understand why people label us just by the way we are... I wont say I'm Emo.. and I wont say I'm not.. but I will say that people can be total bitches!!  

God Called in Sick

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:14 am
I don't like you. I liked the llamas, but not anymore. Church isn't everything. Last time my dad made me go, I got given the evils by every second person that saw me and I am not satanic! Go ******** yourself and leave us all alone!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:47 am
what a complete loser he came to place fulled with emos to just dis us!
good one dipshit! hmm i think i might be a gay a** like you and go to your anti-emo guild and dis anti-emos because honestly i have no life what so ever...  

cheese princess

cheese princess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:55 am
also i love your steriotype of EVER emo likes hawthorne heightsand cuts themselfs good one buddy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:56 pm
here's some advice:
OPEN YOUR MIND AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
i got that from somewhere else so hears me:
STOP BEING SUCH A STEREOTYPICAL ******** teen angst is gonna make me string you on fire  

rikaLeshay

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:07 pm
I Bleed Rainbows
Go blow a moose and do drugs like you always do!

I'm out. Peace bitches!

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Your just a stereotypical a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:55 pm
I Bleed Rainbows
First of all I would like to laugh at whoever actually accepted my request to join because either they thought they would shock me by letting me in or they were stupid because they didn't read what I wrote (trust me it's bad) Any way, I just wanted to let you know you ******** up.

Second of all...

YOU'RE NOT TOM CRUISE. YOU CAN USE, AND DESPERATELY NEED, ANTI-DEPRESSANTS! SHUT THE ******** UP WITH THE NONSTOP BULLSHIT WHINING. OH BOO HOO MY DADDY WOULDN'T LET ME GO TO A CONCERT BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS ACTING UP, SO WHAT DID I DO? I THREW A ******** TANTRUM TO PROVE HIM RIGHT!!! YOU EMOS SHOULD BE ASHAMED. YOU TOOK THE GOTH LOOK, STRIPPED IT OF ALL THE RESPECT (OUT OF FEAR) AND THE ANGER, AND YOU REPLACED IT WITH A SHITTY HAIRSTYLE AND HOMOSEXUAL PERSONALITIES/CLOTHES. OH MY GOD, I'M SO SAD, THAT SONG BY HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS MAKES ME CRY. IT'S SO MEANINGFUL AND SPIRITUAL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S REALLY SPIRITUAL? CHURCH, MAYBE IT'LL DO YOU GOOD, TO GET THE SATAN OUT. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU'LL THINK BACK ON THIS PART OF YOUR LIFE IN TEN TO FIFTEEN YEARS AND SAY, "HMM, I'M GLAD I ACTED THAT WAY." THE ANSWER: NO. YOU'LL DENY IT, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW DUMB TRENDS THE MEDIA PUTS OUT THERE ALWAYS DENY IT. MARK MY WORD, IT MAY NOT BE ME, BUT SOMEONE WILL BE THERE IN A DECADE OR TWO WITH THE OFF-CENTER "EMO" PICTURES OF YOU SITTING IN A CORNER MOPING ABOUT NOTHING AND THEY'LL PROVE YOU DID PARTICIPATE IN THIS RETARDED DISPLAY OF HUMAN WEAKNESS.

Y'all bitches got nothin' on me.

By the way I've started an anti-emo guild.
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Does the term judgmental come into play or even ring a bell, Where do you get off tell anyone what they like or how they are .. I’m truly sorry for what ever your parents did or didn't do for you but you needs some serious stereotyping deprogramming ~  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games