Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
HOW LONG U BEEN EMO --((EMO for life))-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:32 pm
Erm... I've never been emo, I'm a metaller. good and true.

KVLT GUITARS AND BREAKBEATS FTW!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Soraismaster
well i have been emo for some time now mostly b/c of my friends nextdoor neighboor. she's awsome. emo there needs to be a cutting wrist emoctions

the question for meh is how long have i been Scene haha

about umm lets see here almost a year XD  

GabbieNightmare

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:26 pm
well ive been this way for four years now, they just started calling me that recently.. even though i havent changed... and then i have people calling me a poser.... idiots... i never call other people posers why do thye have to judge me.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:29 pm
always......but never if u get that  

lil_emo_girl_13

Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:58 pm

Poser Mobile!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:07 pm
you know what... i don't know how long...

xaidenXlovex

Zellian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:04 pm
+[Alkaline Batteries]+
yall act like your coming out the closet or something.

LMFAO.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:11 pm
Only about 3 months. But I have loved every second of it. I have always had the emo personality but never dressed the part.  

Im.an.it

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:56 pm
hmmm about three years now i suppose 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:33 am
Well.. AI have been emo for about a year now. I mean i have cut and stuff but my friends got me to stop that. my mom doesnt know she thinks the scars are from our 5 cats.I have always been an easy one to make cry and to get my feelings hurt . i didnt start emo untill last year when i moved twise and had to leave old and new friens behind ansd start high schol with only my twin brother who left mefor some jock looking kids. He dresses in black but he just does it because their baggy and stuff. I want to get more black things but my mom wont let me. She always is like"you need more color in life. and its to hot for all black."My friends just gave me a new nickmane which is Fay and stands for Fallen Angel.  

AidenExile

Dangerous Elder

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:46 pm
Fay_The_Emo_Lover
Well.. AI have been emo for about a year now. I mean i have cut and stuff but my friends got me to stop that. my mom doesnt know she thinks the scars are from our 5 cats.I have always been an easy one to make cry and to get my feelings hurt . i didnt start emo untill last year when i moved twise and had to leave old and new friens behind ansd start high schol with only my twin brother who left mefor some jock looking kids. He dresses in black but he just does it because their baggy and stuff. I want to get more black things but my mom wont let me. She always is like"you need more color in life. and its to hot for all black."My friends just gave me a new nickmane which is Fay and stands for Fallen Angel.

You have associations with Lucifer Mourningstar, Azreal, Uziel and Amon?

(For those not in the know, the original and officially fallen angels.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:47 pm
I have been emo since I learned the word sad.Im an only child with a sickly mother and a dad that works constantly. Im used to being lonly infact Im mostly happy when ppl arent around.I cut alot. Im very clumsy so my dad believes when I say I fell down or ran into something. I have never been happy. I used to fake happiness for my friends so they would think Im okay but now I realize Im not okay and that I dont really care anymore. sorry to bore you with my life story. sweatdrop emo  

Kairi Kitsune

wackywacko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:25 am
i've been emo for almost all my life  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:22 pm
I have been Emo since i was 9 and i am 16 now.  

Shippo~ Kitsune

xx z o m b i e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:26 am

About 3 years ago.
I dont really feel comfortable mentioning why though.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games